Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Taxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!+ Rewards ;)

This morning I opened the curtain.... WTF!!! wooow, what is it??? I opened the window looking around... is it? Sun?? Really, Does people walkin around with tee shirt and flip flop.... no umbrella!!!! Do we have a special Global Warming in Ireland?
Since I AM feeling better ;) I m down to 2 pills instead of 8 yeah! I decided to take a walk to the city center to go to a movie. I stopped by the pharmacy first to test my BP ;( I still have high BP damn it! So I went to the office to call my mum (she is a nurse, she told me I should take yoga class grrr i m not patient for it), then i called my dad, I told him I was allright ;) (I know I lied to him, but he s too worried, he does not need to know everything).


Then I decided to take the cab, yeah I know, for my defense, my right ankle is painful, I twisted it 3 weeks ago 2 times, and again today after i took my BP, i stumbled, missed a stair on my way along the river next to my house.
So I took the cab, and it hit me, I know what my next post will be about, Taxi drivers!!!! So, here is gonna be, like my post with the call center, it will be short discussions I had with various cab, cause i don t have a car in Ireland so i m a big fan of taxi ;)
Taxi 1: 4AM in the morning, raining, waiting outside for a cab to go to the airport. A taxi stop, cute guy.
Taxi: hi gorgeous, where u up too?
Me: [GORGEOUS!! Am I? Really? It s 4 in the morning, i m so NOT a morning person, i have no make up, did not brush my hair! And i m gorgeous...right] the airport
Taxi:: holidays or business
Me: holidays
Taxi:: with ur boyfriend?
Me: [seriously!!!] nope
Taxi:: how can a gorgeous girl like u haven t met anybody here?
Me: [omg!!! it s 4AM is he flirting?] well i m not into a long term relationship, don t want to stay here so
Taxi:: that s cool, i m like u, no string attached much better
Me: [ oh really like I haven t notice!, at this moment i noticed he has a wedding ring on his finger!!!!] oh, u re not married?
Taxi:: oh no that s my grandpa wedding ring
Me: [yeah right, and I am Jesus] right, ok was nice to meet u, cheers!
Man will still be man, we can t change them! Perv! ;)

Taxi 2:
Me: hey u know what i met one cab driver he made a book about the stories he got in his cab.
Taxi:: oh, u wanna hear one
Me: sure
Taxi:: well 2 months ago, i picked up a couple at the airport, the girl was waiting for her BF. Apparently they haven t seen each others for a while cause they were kissing and kissing at the back of the car. Then i heard them whispering the girl was saying 'no u ask him' then the boy 'no u ask him', and do u know what they asked me
Me: nope
Taxi:: well they haven t seen each other for a year, and they were going to a welcome back party and then the boy was going on holidays with his family so they did not have any 'private' moment together. So they asked me if they could do it in the cab.
Me: what! so what did u do
Taxi:: well i went to phoenix part, i stop the car and get out of the taxi.
Me: OMG, how did u know when u had to go back in the car
Taxi:: when the car stopped movin!
OMG, this one was funny!



Taxi 3: it was today on my way back home, it was an old man, no hair, skinny, listening to RTE Lyrics ;( (boring)
Taxi:: single?
Me: [ he can t possibly flirt with me!!! he looks older than my grandpa!!!! so I lied ;)] nope have an handsome brazilian boyfriend [why brazilian, i dunno, maybe cause it was sunny outside, who knows] how about u
Taxi::i m single
Me: do u travel
Taxi:: no I would if i find somebody
Me: do u have kids
Taxi:: yep, 4 kids and 3 grandchildren, none of them speak to me since I left their mum
Me: [... oups, dam it Cecile would u shut ur mouth!]
HE put back the volume of RTE Lyrics ;(


Last taxi: I enter in it
Me: [jeez...what that smell...is there a dead rat underneath my seat]
Taxi:: where u after honey?
Me: downtown
Taxi: do u ....mind if i smoke?
Me: whatever it s not my car
Taxi:: than...thanks u
Me: [omg, is he drunk??]it smells...
Taxi:: like shit i know....have...have...have to...whatever
Me: ok, have u drink
Taxi:: [pointing his finger to me] nooooo, nop, nop, nop till ... [he looked at his watch, well he did not have a watch but he looked his wrist] ...this morning
Me: [OMG, I m gonna die] it s noon!
Taxi:: yep, BUT, trust me sweetie, u are ...HIC.. safe with me
I made sure that my seat belt was really attached and i grab the door with my hands!!!!!

Question: Did u have some funny or scary experience with cab?

Now, couple of weeks ago Sourish rewared me two awards HERE, yeah! But I did not know I had to pass it on, he forgot to mention it, so while i was reading the blog of Renu i got the rules:

The rules are:
  1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it,together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back (I did it ;)
  2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design
  3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog'
  4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize(optional).
  5. And pass it on!

For the Million $ Friend Award

Siddharth: because he s sweet, nice and i like to read his poems (I almost like poems thanks to him) and talk to him ;)
Gayatri: she s my friend, met her in Dublin, sweet and funny girl ;)
Vicky: very funny posts, always a pleasure to read his posts ;)
Maritruc: my dear friend, that i will see in a month in Mexico, i love reading her (it s in French), I feel like i m travelling with her when she s writing ;)
Renu: She is one of a lady, I love to read her posts, coming from different cultures and countries she is still willing to answer to my french craziness ;)
Keshi: every morning, I m checking my blogroll to see if there is a post coming for her blog ;) She always found something to write that i can relate to myself and i like it;)

Enough for this award, next, I don t see much the difference between the two awards (i m still new in the blogosphere, but both of them are cool), If you already have received it, sorry, but think that twice is better than once ;)
For the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008
Shalini: for her MMI, Monday Morning Inspiration, u haven t had a chance to read them, check it, some of them are really awesome and inspiring ;)
Ankur: because he s funny (like me), foodie (like me), so cool (like me ;) so he deserves it (like me ;)
ScRiBbleSzZ: I just met him through comon blog, and I found his posts really cool and pleasant to read.
Prashant: I love the way he s written his post and a ++ the name of his blog is in French ;)
Ashish: nice template, always cool music when I open his blog, would love to see many more posts ;)
Singledacity89: one of my favourite tagger ;), super posts as well, nice template, nice comments!

That s it, i m done!!!!!!! phewwww!!! There is many more people I would like to reward, consider my blogroll as the Blogroll Award since YOU are my favorite blogs I like to read!!!
The blogroll award:


U take care people and have a pleasant rest of the weekend, i m off to the Milano: Italian s restaurant!!!!!

48 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Ashish said...

thanks for the award :)

Cess said...

@ Ashish you are more than welcome ;)
C.

Keshi said...

wut a super funny post! LOL LOL LOL!

Taxi drivers r a pain sometimes. Im glad I dun hv to catch alot of Taxis these days cos I hv a car. But when I travel overseas, I catch Taxis and when Im at the airport, I always catch one back home. So yeah, I hv met very interesting taxi drivers...just like u hv. Some lonely, some bored, some horny, some flirty, some talking non-stop, some creepy, some extremely sweet...:)



**how can a gorgeous girl like u haven t met anybody here?

Now that is a pickup line girl. LOL I hv come across that many a times, not only from Taxi drivers, but also from my work-mates. *rolling eyes*

Men will be men. Ur spot on!




**when the car stopped movin!

HAHAHHAHA! Its like saying:

'Dont come knocking
When the caravan is rocking'


*jesus!*



**nope have an handsome brazilian boyfriend

Cess I'd like to see a pic of him. I like hot Brazilian bods lol! Granpa wud hv been very sad after u said that. poor guy!




**I made sure that my seat belt was really attached and i grab the door with my hands

haha if I were u I'd hv gone to the Police and got him arrested for drink driving!


Loved reading ur Taxi incidents. I guess ur part of the world uses alot of Taxis. Its interesting to hear abt various experiences of ppl living on the other side of the world. Thats why I love coming to ur blog. Fantastic excerpts from ur book of life!


omg u awarded me the Million dollar friend award? WOW!!!! Im stoked! ty so much Cess HUGS! I've only just known u but I sense this great 'friend' vibe in u. Somehow I do. Cos ur special and we hit it on straight away. ty so much for coming to my blog that day, and making our hearts meet. HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

btw I got this award from another friend a few weeks ago, and I put up a post with it and alot of other awards. U must hv missed that post and I missed out on giving u that award too :( cos we hvnt met then. I'll put it up again soon, with some other great awards I go recently :) yeyyyyyyy!

U hv a beautiful day girl, I just love reading ya! Cos I feel Im there in ur city when I read ur blog. *MWAH*



*looks outside the window..it's raining in Sydney*

Keshi.

Keshi said...

And plz bear with my super long comments..lol I hope ur not annoyed with me.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey ty for that comment in my blog just now Cess. Ur sweet!


**or if they let u down because some people pushed them to do so, then they don t deserve ur friendship

thats most prolly wut it is. cos it happened all of a sudden last week. I didnt ever make them feel less special..neither did I stop going to their blogs. they stopped all of a sudden. It wasnt me, it was them.

So yeah, they r not worth my time or energy anymore. Im gonna just chuck it and live my life Cess. Not worth worrying abt ppl who acted like HEAVEN at the start and r now showing their true colors. :)


I'll reply to u in my blog soon. Just came here to reply in a hurry. U hv a good nite now! *HUGZ* n TY!

Keshi.

Teline said...

@ Keshi,
++Cess I'd like to see a pic of him. I like hot Brazilian bods lol! Granpa wud hv been very sad after u said that. poor guy!++
Actually u know I really dated a brazilian dude who was living in sweden, he was cute, a bit of a bad boy ;) I liked the way he spoke english, saying 'enyoy' instead of 'enjoy' pretty sexy ;)))

++omg u awarded me the Million dollar friend award? WOW!!!! Im stoked! ty so much Cess HUGS! I've only just known u but I sense this great 'friend' vibe in u. Somehow I do. Cos ur special and we hit it on straight away. ty so much for coming to my blog that day, and making our hearts meet. HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ! ++
same thing here, could not describe it better ;)

++ U must hv missed that post and I missed out on giving u that award too :( cos we hvnt met then. ++
yeah I probably missed the awards posts, since it has been just a week that i came across ur blog. Actually I came once, cause u re very popular among the blogs I was reading, but i saw u had LOTS of comments and stuff, so I did not know if u would have time for a newbee;( But I don t know, after reading a couple of ur posts I just give it a try, and it s cool the way it is, cause ur posts rock!

++And plz bear with my super long comments..lol I hope ur not annoyed with me.++
U are so NOT annoying me with it, well I just need to scroll down a little bit longer to reach the next posts ;) but keep doing it, cause i love to reply to long comments by loooooong reply too ;)

As for the BP, i d love to do a 45 min walk but i can t predict if i can do it, since it s raining most of the time here, and it sucks badly ;(

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Keshi
LOL we re doing instant comment ;)
U GO GIRL, don t let people down, i know it can hurt at the beginning, u ll get over it, u ll be more careful next time, does not mean it s not gonna happen again unfortunately but who cares!!!! We are tough woman, we can deal with it!!!!!!! We re getting stronger every time it hits us!
Off to bed now ;)
Have a greaaaaat sunday ;)
C.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Lol..That was a hilarious post about taxis :)

Thank you so much for the award, feels great!:)

Renu said...

Thnks a lot Cess! I was going to give u bloggers froinds award, but u beat me, did it before me:).

I hardly need to take a cab, but once i was alone and took a cab to the airport, normally these dial a cab people are very nice,that day the driver was continuously taliking to his girlfriend, and I dont why i felt very scared,May be because I feel a person is very irresponsible type who is taliking casually while driving or whatever and i thought of complaining about him, but then i reached there safely and forgot everything:)

Si_Lee said...

hmmm... Di .. thanks for 2 awards..:)
but u shud have mention tht i am ur bhai
;)

Vinz said...

cess,

first of all, thnx for the award, though i dont think i am fit for it..
great to know my creations are readable..!! :) (that was because my last post was touching a topic so close to woman, i guess..)

your taxi stories were amazing, hilarious..!! loved them..!!

no such experiences so far.. and sad, we don't have female taxi drivers over here..!!

;)

Cess said...

@ Shalini Gowrisankar thanks and u re very welcome ;)

Cess said...

@ Renu
You re welcome ;)

I don t like either when they are talkin on the phone while driving cause they don t always pay attention to the road. And i m talkin about the taffic in Europe, not India, I heard and see some traffic in big city like Hyd where drive like crazy!!!

Cess said...

@ descrying the shadows I Know I wanted to put it, because u re my bhai, but I did not want people think i m doing any favoritism to my bhai ;)

Cess said...

@ Vinz aka Vinu
What do u mean ''i dont think i am fit for it..'' of course u are and it s certainly not because u wrote a sensible post for women, i ve seen others nice posts dedicated to women and i did not give the award.
I simply like the way u write in general ;)

We do have female drivers, once I took the cab, she looked like she was 70, huge glasses very thick like she s almost blind, and it was smelling mothballs!! yerk, she had a small beard and was almost def, it was a very pleasant and a big scary trip! ;)

Prashant Sree said...

Hey the taxi incidents were awesome !! Kept me laughing.. (Though branding Men is something , which is a bit unjustified ) !!

Thanks for the award... I appreciate it.,. [Never knew that using French has so many advantages] ;)

Keep rewarding ;)

Cess said...

@ Prashant Sree .
++ (Though branding Men is something , which is a bit unjustified ) !!++ I m not branding ALL the men of course, there is nice men ;)

++Thanks for the award... I appreciate it.,. [Never knew that using French has so many advantages] ++ keep writing french then ;) i m kiddin, the french title ws a small + ;)

AB said...

Very realistic and funny description of the Taxi Saga...
I wonder how one could have tolerated this gaga...

It seems people take some time out to give you so much long comments..
No wonder the blog is cool, can I become another one of the tenants..


- Y2A

Keshi said...

Cess babez hows ur day today? :)

**but i saw u had LOTS of comments and stuff, so I did not know if u would have time for a newbee

awww I may get lots of comments but that doesnt mean I dun hv time for NEW friends. I always make it a point to visit them somehow. And ur special...ur already an OLD friend ;-) HUGS!



**rain

I know..its hard to go on walks in bad weather. at times like that try walking at home :) I mean keep walking in the balcony or in the living room etc...apparently its good exercise. One problem..someone who watches u mite think ur going loco lol!


TC n keep smiling!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

And abt ur 2nd reply to me here, cudnt hv said it any better! We r STRONG women, emotionally and spiritually. So yeah, we can get past any kind of storm.

TY sweetz!

Keshi.

Ankur said...

hehe... i have never gone through such experience!! hehe

but take care of ur BP!!!!

and i think ur flu has infected me too!! :P

and thanks a lot for the award!!! :)

Cheers!!

Renu said...

How is ur BP now?

I have seen women cabbies in Las vegas and NY and they are same as men:) , but i feel more comfortable with them.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

it was wonderful to see the awards shining in the side..loved it beyond anything..

hehehe ur taxi experience is awesome...lol...loved it too :P the most was getting out of the tazi and getting in wen the sahiking stops..lol

heheheh

I don't travel much in taxi..but one day a taxi dropped me to forein terminal instead of the domestic..as i fell asleep there :P
I have a habit of sleeping in the cab...

Cess said...

@Abhinav
Welcome on board.

++I wonder how one could have tolerated this gaga...++ my god, what can i do, when u need a cab u need a cab, once u re in there u re kind of stuck, u only have 5 sec to see if he s coool or a psycho before u give him the address, most of time i asked them to stop the cab 15 meters away from my house so they don t really know where i m living ;)

++It seems people take some time out to give you so much long comments..++ that s because i m cool ;) i m kiddin, but usually i like to reply with long comments too ;)

++No wonder the blog is cool, can I become another one of the tenants..++
U re certainly welcome to come back, i already blogrolled u ;)

Cheers
C.

--xh-- said...

:-D it was a hilarious post...

- the car stopped movin!; that was funny :-D

i hv never been in a taxi much, and when i did travel, most of the times, I knew the drivers personally.

Cess said...

@ Keshi,
hey sweetie ;)
++
awww I may get lots of comments but that doesnt mean I dun hv time for NEW friends. I always make it a point to visit them somehow. And ur special...ur already an OLD friend ;-) HUGS!++
LOL, be ready to see me spamming ur comments now ;)

++I mean keep walking in the balcony or in the living room etc...apparently its good exercise. ++ Unfortunately I m living with a b@#$% ;( so the less I see her the better it is, but that s an other long story ;)

C.

Cess said...

@ Ankur
Yes daddy i ll take care of my BP, I m trying ;)

++and i think ur flu has infected me too!! :P++ I hope not ;( cause u re gonna need lots of tissues ;)

You re welcome for the awards

Tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Renu, I still have high BP ;( but i think i feel more relax, i m less sick, i sleep better, i m going for a massage today, so hopefully by the end of next week i ll check again and it ll be back to normal ;)
Thanks for asking, we can see u are a caring mother ;)
C.

Chaggoholic.... said...

Hey lovely taxi stories. Really funny ones....

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя

++it was wonderful to see the awards shining in the side..loved it beyond anything++ what can I say, I m a shining star ;)))) It was nice to receive them ;)

++I have a habit of sleeping in the cab...++ how can u possibly fall a sleep in a cab? i can t!

Tc
C.

Cess said...

@ --xh--
++:-D it was a hilarious post...++
Thanks

++most of the times, I knew the drivers personally++ oh excuse, now Mister has a personal 'chauffeur' ;)))
I don t know any taxi driver personally ;( it s always a surprise when i m taking one, cause usually they can choose to stop the car to take u, if they see u drunk for ex (very common in Dublin ;) they can choose not to pick u up, but u when u stop a cab u can t really know if he is a psycho or not ;)
C.

Cess said...

@ Chaggoholic....

hehe, well now they are even more funnier, but the one with the skinny grandpa or the drunk, at the moment where i was in the cab it was less funny ;)))

C.

Kelvy said...

hey nice post...hehe LOL it was fun to read abt the taxis...ya i know they can b a pain in the wrong place at times...and since most days i catch taxis to and fro from work i get to meet all kinds of them...some r so creapy too...

Cess said...

@ enigma
Hey, welcome and thank you for coming.
I think stories with taxi driver are universal, there is not a country without crazy taxi driver ;)
C.

Hemanth Potluri said...

hahahahah lolz...thats good humour yaar...and congrats on the awards u deserve them :)....

my god i am still laughing ...good one cess...

urs..hemu..

Cess said...

@ Hemanth Potluri
Thanks, i m glad u like it ;) If you laugh at least 5 min each day, u might live longer ;)
keep coming;)

tc
C.

AB said...

Merci ;)

Anonymous said...

CEss, you have had some really interesting taxi rides.. LOL! and ummm the drunk Yeah I think I would have said please pull over I need some air and took off finding me another cab! lol

Loved the stories!

Thank You for my Award, I am trying to learn how to put all of them on my blog I am going to have to be like Sourish and add a lil picture thingie to it! hahah

Thanks Soooooooo much!!!!

Shalom!

Cess said...

@singlendacity89

++LOL! and ummm the drunk Yeah I think I would have said please pull over I need some air and took off finding me another cab! lol

Fortunately it was not a long drive, so i managed to stay with drunk grandpa ;)

You are certainly welcome for the award ;)

tc.

C.

Cess said...

@ Abhinav

"Avec plaisir" as we say in south of france ;)

C.

Keshi said...

haha ur flatmate is a mega biyatch? awww...u need ant-bitch rehab then. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Vinz said...

:)

a beard... :)

Cess said...

@ Keshi yep she is, it s been two weeks now that she left pasta in a pan, it is so gross, with mushrooms and un identifiable brown liquid, there is a lid so we cant smell it, but when she s gonna clean, oh my, it s gonna smell nasty, hope she ll stop doin it ;(
C.

Cess said...

@ Vinz aka Vinu I know poor her, she should buy wilkinson ;)

C.

Zubin said...

bwahaha...haha...can't stop laughing.. :D

I stay away from cabs...their aren't any female drivers you see..!! :D
:p :p

btw..here in India..I don't think cab drivers are that gutsy to ask things like that to a girl.. :D
if someone does...they get their share of bashing..!! :D

Cess said...

@ Zubin

++ stay away from cabs...their aren't any female drivers you see..!! :D++

We do have female drivers, once I took the cab, she looked like she was 70, huge glasses very thick like she s almost blind, and it was smelling mothballs!! yerk, she had a small beard and was almost def, it was a very pleasant and a big scary trip! ;) so u see not always good to have a female driver ;)

++btw..here in India..I don't think cab drivers are that gutsy to ask things like that to a girl.. :D
if someone does...they get their share of bashing..!! :D++ he he, good to know ;)

C.

Prash said...

Your taxi stories are funny and flirty (why am I surprised, flirty conversations with a lady passenger...). But the taxi driver letting the couple make out was fantastic ! hahahahaha


Thank for the award, didn't know that you actually talked about my bloh in september ! :-) LOL

pourquoi "prashoun" ?

ma copine/collegue m'appelle "mon petit prashoun" et un jour chez elle, son copain telecharge le nouvel album de Madonna et la ou elle change je suis desole en plusieurs langues... elle a entendu 'prashoun' quand madonna chantait 'prazam'...elle etait excite ... et en ce moment la que j'ai cree mon blog ou justse apres...et donc petite dedicace a ma copine Vanny !

Prash said...

et merci pour tes compliments pour mon blog !