Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

In the name of possible love... + fridge comparison + bin issue!

It is my girly moment... and trust me, I m so not a girly girl but tomorrow is a special day... tomorrow will be september the 16th. Let me tell you a story:

Once upon a time... 5 years ago, she called me:
"I feel like shopping tomorrow.... I don t like my living-room anymore, need some new colors, I need ur help, will u come with me tomorrow"
She asked for my incredible talent as a interior decorator how can i refuse? So I said yes, she told me she will pick me up tomorrow, September the 16th at 1PM.
The next day, I was in the kitchen talking to my mum who came by to eat for lunch at home. I was not working, I just finished my master degrees, I was starting a job in a month, so It was holiday for me. I heard the horn of her silver car parking in front of the house.
I left the house, she was waiting inside the car, she smiled at me. Damn, she s gorgeous! She s the kind of woman, people will look back when she s passing by. Long black hair, grey eyes, one smile from her and any gentleman would soften. She does not need make up grrrr she still does not! She was wearing a black shirt and lavender top.
"Comon! I don t want to get stuck in the traffic" she yelled at me from the open windows of the car.
"easy tiger" I said, walking slowly to the car!
On the way to the mall, we were as usual bitching in the car... one of our favorite hobbies. It was sunny outside... and of course we got stuck in the traffic... our windows were opened, working on my special 'car-tan' where only one arm is getting tan, the one outside the windows.
" I need a man'' she said
" I m glad u finally realize u need a man" I replied. She s been single for age, never time to commit, always busy with work, never been her priorities, even though she was older than me.
"I m serious"
"ok ok, then what s ur plan" I asked
" i ll meet him today"
"yeah, right, and I am what? cupidon? oups sorry I forgot my love broach in my car"
" you ll see"
We stopped talking about it for a while. We finally took the exit of the express way to enter the city center. At the first light she said.
"I found him"
"what did u find"
"the one"
"one what?"
"my future husband?"
"where?"
"the black car in front of us" she said
"oh really, have u seen him? how u gonna stop? are we gonna follow him like stalker?"
"shut up, let me think.... I kow"
"what"
" we re gonna have a car accident!" she said like it was the best idea she ever had.
" im sorry WHAT?"
"don t worry"
" OMG, i don t wanna die for the sake of UR possible future love!"
At the second light, I was still trying to reason with her, telling her how crazy she was, when I heard a BANG! i could not believe it!!! She just hit the car in front of her! The light was red, she was barely driving, I did not die... well maybe I was about to die of shame!
"OMG, are u insane? I can t believe u just did it, he s gonna be so pissed of!" I yelled.
"At least I will know how he can handle crisis, he s coming, shut up, let me handle that"
"he s gonna kill us, u just ruined the back of his audi, and u think he s gonna fall in love with u!"
She got out of the car, I saw him coming in front of her... wow... It was like I was watching Ken and Barbie, I meant the physical appearance, though I think my friend is cuter than Barbie, but he was so cute, I was almost jealous I was not driving the damn car ;) She could have been a very good actress, she acted like she was soooooo sorry, she was talkin to her friend (me), she did not see the car stop...blablabla.
She came back into the car, I asked right away: "so what happened, what did he tell u?"
" well he took my number, I told him I forgot the paper of the car"
"but u have the car's papers with u"
" yes I have" and she looked at me smiling ;)
Do you know what happened next?

She called me today to tell me she is ... pregnant and who is the father? The guy she crashed the car!!!! I know, fairytale does noy happened, but it can happened ... rarely. After the accident, they met again...then she asked him out for a diner for forgiveness for crashing his car. Then he asked her out. 2 years later he proposed to her... and the next day he proposed she invited me for diner, and she finally told him that she crashed his car on purpose. U know what he said:
"it still remains the best day of my life!"
I was not there the day they got married, an other september the 16, but I know they told their friends and family how they met, everybody laughed ;)
I am happy for them, it s a great story, I would not have been capable to cause an accident for a possible happy ending ;)

Question: what would you do, in the name of love? What s ur craziest idea?

Now, as I mentionned on an earlier post, it is TIME to compare my mum s fridge and mine ;(. First my mum s:
What is the first word that comes in mind? FULL, FULL, FULL, click on the pic to enlarge it. Full of delicious food, drink, vegetables, yogourt, meat, salsa....everything i WANT is in THIS fridge. Now remember, mum is living in France, where Food is a CULTURE!
Let s see mine....

boohoohoohooohooo (that s me crying), boohooohoo (again me crying) u can click to enlarge, u ll see.... water and water and... did I mention water? there is some baby carrots, a sad mustard s pot hopelessly looking for a piece of meat to garnish ;( U might be wondering why so many bottles of water? Well you can t possibly drink the water from the zinc unless u love hard water, and since i don t like to go to the SPAR every 2 days and to carry 2 liters of water in my bagpack, i ll do my shopping online for water and toilet papers (yeah usually the pack of toilets paper are too big to put in my bagpack and i don t necesseraly like walking with a pack of 6 soften rolls of toilet papers underneath my arm ;)
My point is, I don t have a fridge empty because I want to have it empty, no I d rather have my mum s fridge, but i can t cook here, cause i can t find tasteful vegetables, bloody delicious meat ;((( See what i have been through the past 3 years... does it mean i lost weight.... noooooo,.... worst between junk food and restaurants ;( Even when i m going back to France, eating a feast of food i don t take a gram!!! Damn!

So which fride do u prefer? Should i ask this question really!

The BIN issue:
It s monday, what happen on monday, it is the day the bins are collected. As usual I took the bin out... since my .. nevermind. I cross the road and leave the bin in the other side of the street with all of her friends ready to get emptied.
I came back home tonite, go upstairs in my room " damn i forgot to collect the bin from the other side of the street"
Before I went downstairs, for an unknown reason I looked outside through my windows! "WTF????" Now tell me how am i supposed to collect my bin?

Yep, I took a pic from my windows, they did some workship today (at least they did not do it the night, which is much better) the problem is they put some plastic blocks red and white all the way to the end of street, which mean I have to go all the way down the street, cross the street, go back up to pick up my bin, go back down with it, cross the street, and go the way up again to my house...I finally authorized my bin to have her first slumber party with her bin friends. Hopefully they will have remove tomorrow the blocks so i can pick up my bin!!!!!

Funny pic:
Now to finish this loooooooooooong post, hope u re still there ;) Yesterday I went to see a movie with a friend, while waiting for the bus, because it was raining we could not walk to go there, we were not the only one waiting... there is some good advantages being a small dog... u don t have to walk always... neither get wet.... lucky u

And on the way back home, the weather was...really nice, so I took a pic of the night, the moon was big, playing hide and seek with the big clouds! The lights reflecting through the water. The quality of the pic is poor, sorry, i did not bring my nikon, only my small olympus ;(

"Monday sucks" is almost over for everybody ;) have a good tuesday the 16, who knows...good things can happen ;)

41 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

ceedy said...

Hahaha...Monday did not really suck did it....

For love - I am waiting for richard branson to reduce the fees on space flight...so I wont just say I will get you the moon - simply take her there :P

Fridge - I like both as long as there is smg for someone...

Collecting the BIN...hope you get it....

Nice last pic...is that Dooblin...

Enjoy your week

--xh-- said...

omg - that was straight out of fairly tale... hm.. whn will some one come and hit my jeevs from behind? (when i think about it, i dont want it to happen - i dont wanna my boy to get hurt, even if it is for love - how boring, i know :P ) all the best for the couples...

wow, moms fride looks soooo delicious.. and i want a fridge like that.... :-D here we dont get fridges without an inbuilt deep freezer - so does your mom have a separate deep freezer to keep meat adn stuff? my fride looks almost like your fridge now :-( couple of bottles of water, juices, soft drinks, some left over dishes - nothing much, and most fo itis empty :-(

LOL @ first slumber party of ur Bin - do tell us how Mr.Bin like the party... ;)

the night sky pic is nice...

Renu said...

Oh so romantic:)n just like movies:) and they lives happily ever after. atleast sometimes planning works:) good to know:)

that was good..slumber party.....:)

ur photos are always very nice, and i loved ur mom's gridge,What i like abroad is that everything comes readymade:) here in India, mpst of the things we do at home, of cours now here also evrything has started appearing in the market, but its expensive.
I saw in france that fresh vegetables were more expensive than tins of boiled veg, and i used to love that green lentil and peas and carrots veg tin, is that the same now also? i mean the pricing?

Hemanth Potluri said...

omg ....i thought it happens only in movies...but ...bless their love..:)..

monday always sucks yaar..:(..

for love..never had a fleelin wat is the craziest thing i can do..may be have to think if find a love..or till then may dash with my car as well.:)..


fridges wow...ur mom's awesomeand urs water lol.:)..

collectin bin..ha did u get it..;)..

have a gr8 week ..

urs..hemu..

P.S: have blogrolled u..

Ankur said...

hehe... really she did awesome!! !:D

to be in love... waiting, waiting n waiting... hehehe

and waterbaby... have fun!! :P
splash it arnd!! :D

cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

I dream to buy Audi.
;)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

moday really sucks...in real :P
and u r so good with fairy tales :P

hehehehehe

Keshi said...

Wut a funny, interesting, romantic and unbelievable post! Absolutely LOVED it Cess! :)


I really cant believe that love story! no no no! did it really happen? lol! if it did, then Im gonna hv lots of accidents from now on. haha! If anybody asks why, Im gonna say Cess finally found me a way to find my man!


Wut a beautiful story..that girl had the courage and strongly BELIEVED he was the one! How frikkin spot on was she!

Anyways, fairytales do happen I guess. The trick is WE hv to make them happen :)



**Question: what would you do, in the name of love? What s ur craziest idea?

Nothing. lol! cos Im so sick of love that if a cute guy asked me out I'd tell him it'd be emotionally cheaper to by fish n chips, hv a soda n go home!


lol @ur mum's fridge! Looks alot like my mum's fridge!


**So which fride do u prefer?

Ur's..cos it contains healthy stuff like water? :) Mums r big on food, they feed n feed us til we cant breath LOL!


And very cute funny pic!


*HUGZ*


Keshi.

Si_Lee said...

he he .... i guess you are one person who says .. " Thank God! it's tuesday "
:P

Vinz said...

Dont tell me...do such things happen...?? lucky her..what if the guy was already married..anyways good for themm.

i wont dare to do such things just to get a girl when i am desperately wanting to get married..!!

:)

the dog thing was cute and funny...!!

and the fridge..oh both of them were crowded... i hate crowded messed up fridges...so, no choice to be made..!!

:)

Cess said...

@ceedy
Well u know i have never been a big fan on mondays ;)

++For love - I am waiting for richard branson to reduce the fees on space flight...so I wont just say I will get you the moon - simply take her there :P++
It is so romantic CD ;)U have a little of femininity in ur heart ;))) Like the post u made with the daugther of ur friends so cute;)

I still havent got my bin, they re doing work all day, hope they ll remove the blocks tonite ;)

Last pic is Dublin yes, close to where I live, there is still some good things i like about Ireland...a few but still ;)

U too enjoy ur week ;)

Cess said...

@--xh--
++(when i think about it, i dont want it to happen - i dont wanna my boy to get hurt, even if it is for love - ++
LOL but u see u can next to the true if u don t want ur boys hurt ;)

++D here we dont get fridges without an inbuilt deep freezer - so does your mom have a separate deep freezer to keep meat adn stuff?++
yes she has a big freezer underneath the fridge, bid one, also full!!!

As for my bin, well she is still hanging out with her pals since they are still doing some work, hopefully by tonite she can come home, i don t like to her out every night, she s too young ;)

thanks for the pic.
tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Renu, I myself don t believe in that kind of things either, I witnessed it this time which is different, and i still believe it s a very rare occasion and that my friend was a bit crazy but it was worth it.

As for the slumber party, she s still out with her friends now, hopefully i could bring her home tonite.

frankly regarding the pricing for me France is so not expensive compare to Ireland, so much better in terms of quality so I can t really much say about it ;)

have a good week Renu ;)
C.

Cess said...

@ Hemanth Potluri

++for love..never had a fleelin wat is the craziest thing i can do..may be have to think if find a love..or till then may dash with my car as well.:)..++ LOL, who knows something might happen ;)

and yeah I don t really like mondays ;)

still haven t got my bin, she is still with her friends, hopefully she ll come home tonite ;)
tc
C.
PS: thanks for blogrolling me

Cess said...

@Ankur
++to be in love... waiting, waiting n waiting... hehehe
it will come sooner or later ;)

++and waterbaby... have fun!! :P
splash it arnd!! :D ++ LOL, i also take showers u know, not with bottle of water ;) like a really shower with hard water ;(

tc

Cess said...

@Hobo
Thanks for passing by ;)

Dream of audi? I see, u don t dream of meeting true love? Or u already found it?

cheers

C.

Cess said...

@τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя

Yeah I m not a big fan of mondays in general.

AS for fairytales I witnessed it once!!! And I m happy for it, but it won t be everyday for sure, and my friend is a bit crazy ;)

tc
C.

Cess said...

@Keshi
Hi sweetie

++I really cant believe that love story! no no no! did it really happen? lol! if it did, then Im gonna hv lots of accidents from now on. haha! If anybody asks why, Im gonna say Cess finally found me a way to find my man!++
yes it happened, i witnessed it!!!! can u believe it, myself i thought she was so crazy but hey i m glad it worked!

++Anyways, fairytales do happen I guess. The trick is WE hv to make them happen :)

Exactly, but i m too lazy/stupid/not enough confident to make it happen ;(

++Nothing. lol! cos Im so sick of love that if a cute guy asked me out I'd tell him it'd be emotionally cheaper to by fish n chips, hv a soda n go home!++

we need a psy sweetie, not for the same reason, but my love life is like the Sahara desert...emptiness!!! y? are we afraid of something? tired? frustrated? we re still young ;( we sould do a mutual post on it sweetie ;) a loooooooooooooooong one ;)


++lol @ur mum's fridge! Looks alot like my mum's fridge!
Ur's..cos it contains healthy stuff like water? :)++

yeah but mine only have WATER, and when i m at my mum s place i don t take a gram, cause it s healthy food ;)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ descrying the shadows
not i m the one saying 'thanks god it s friday ;))))'

tc bhai

Di.

Cess said...

@ Vinz aka Vinu
++ Dont tell me...do such things happen...?? lucky her..what if the guy was already married..anyways good for themm.++
It does very rarely i must say, cause I witnessed it only once!!!!

++i wont dare to do such things just to get a girl when i am desperately wanting to get married..!!++
u want to get married? when? did u meet the girl already? and if yes? what the craziest thing u ll do for her?

++the dog thing was cute and funny...!!++ thanks

++and the fridge..oh both of them were crowded... i hate crowded messed up fridges...so, no choice to be made..!!++ what do u mean u hate crowded fridge, I juste received my water 5min before i took the pic, imagine it without the water, it s the description of emptiness! send me a pic of ur fridge, i wanna see it ;)

tc

C.

ceedy said...

Hey
if you liked that post of the kiddo...I suggest if you have time read this short story on my other blog
http://shortceedy.blogspot.com/2008/05/long-drive.html

and there are some more there - if you want to kill time ;)

Cess said...

Hey Ceedy,

I have a look at the link u sent me, always have time to kill during the weekend.

cheers

C.

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Monday didn't suck for me either cos it was a holiday here.. lolz!!

Tuesday did!!

P.s: Awaiting you in my blog. Would love to have your comments!!

Cess said...

@Shrav
Hey, welcome and thanks for coming ;)
Every weekday sucks for me except friday ;)

I ll pass by ur blog sometimes ;)
Cheers
C.

Vinz said...

oh my fridge..i will have to get a pic..sometime soon...

and yeah, i have met my girl..now craziest thing i would do for her..i dont know..wtever i does to her comes instantaneously..without a proper planning..and once i do something worth mentioning i will surely do post...

:)

Cess said...

@ Vinz aka Vinu said...
++and once i do something worth mentioning i will surely do post...++

I ll keep watching ur blog ;)

aneri_masi said...

Wow! Now thats one gutsy woman, your friend! And an amazing story!

I am with ceedy..I would like both those refrigerators, I need food and water both, hehe.

Cess said...

@ aneri_masi

++Wow! Now thats one gutsy woman, your friend! And an amazing story!++ I know she is one lucky lady, she pushed a bit the luck though. I m glad I witnessed it ;)

++I am with ceedy..I would like both those refrigerators, I need food and water both, hehe.++ hehe, my do have some water in her fridge, on the right side, we don t really see it ;) but there is no hard water in my mum s house, so we can also drink the water from the zinc, which leaves more space for food ;)

tc

C.
PS: thanks for passing by, btw ;) keep coming ;)

Keshi said...

Wut a great LOVE story then!


**Exactly, but i m too lazy/stupid/not enough confident to make it happen


I dun think it's cos we r not confident enough...just that we r lazy, too content in our single lives, financially and emotionally independent...hence we think a MAN is like an extra liability lol!


yeah we should do a post together on this..wow neat idea! why dun u write some points on why u think ur single...and I'll write mine too...and we combine them together and do a post, here or at my place. Let me know! :)


*HUGZ* water baby ;-)


Keshi.

Renu said...

I agree about the quality, presently my son is in Zurich and he says ..quality of life is much better here in Europe:)

Cess said...

@Renu
I agree with ur son ;) Never been to Zurich but i have some colleagues at office from Zurich, all of them are missing their country so badly due to this 'quality of life' ;)

Cheers

C.

Keshi said...

righteo! got ur email...will write to u soon ;-)

tnxx hun!

Keshi.

Zubin said...

Wow...thats some fairy tale.. :)
Gives me hope...now I just need to park my car in front of Jessica Alba's...!!:D

Maybe you should hop over the blocks...or fly over them..for bin collection..!! :p

And hey..you snap good pics.. :)

rolling you too...:)

Cess said...

@ Zubin
++Gives me hope...now I just need to park my car in front of Jessica Alba's...!!:D++ LOL that s very funny, but i think she s pregnant again ;(
U migh change ur plan ;)

++Maybe you should hop over the blocks...or fly over them..for bin collection..!! :p++ I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky... well i m not R Kelly, I can t fly ;) she ll be there till they remove the blocks, nobody will stole her, it s ok ;)

++And hey..you snap good pics.. :)
rolling you too...:++ Thanks
tc
C.

AB said...

Nice way to get a husband.. But I don't think it works vice versa...

Since I was studying till now and now I am working, I have realized the importance of Monday!

You fridge reminds me my wardrobe and my computer table..!

Cess said...

@ abhinav

++Nice way to get a husband.. But I don't think it works vice versa...++
how can u be sure? I mean it could have not work for her?

++Since I was studying till now and now I am working, I have realized the importance of Monday!++ tell me about it, when at school u could easily skip class not anymore, well i won t complain too much, my time is very flexible.
What are u doing btw?

tc

c.

Anonymous said...

it lukd straight out of a movie. wow! lovd readin it .
as 2 wot crazy thng i wld do 4 love...hmm, .......well, nothin i guess, coz i alwz feel havn a partner is more of a liability.
toh i wldn mind havn 1 , under certan spec conditions. lol!
as 2 the fridge , ur moms luks more colorful

Cess said...

@ enchanted illusionz
hey thanks for passing by ;)
I know i prefer my mum s fridge too ;)
;)

Cheers

C.

Zubin said...

"that s very funny, but i think she s pregnant again"


Damn It..:D..thats not fair.. :((

Winnie the poohi said...

ah this is the post where I got lost the last time :D :D

To start with...

@girly moment
Sometimes.. reality is better than fiction isnt it ?

@fridge.. i pity u :O :O what do u eat ? plastic bottles? :D :D

Cess said...

@ Winnie the poohi

++ah this is the post where I got lost the last time :D :D++ he he

++ Sometimes.. reality is better than fiction isnt it ?++ rarely (cause my dreams are pretty awesome thoug ;D) but yes it can ben

++@fridge.. i pity u :O :O what do u eat ? plastic bottles? :D :D++
...sigh....booooohooooo me crying!!!!

C.