Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

D-2 before France + tag + awards

In 2 days I m leaving to France for 5 days and I can t wait for that, I have a very packed agenda which includes the following tasks:

- a GIANT steak to eat on Friday with my dad when I arrived, it might sound weird, but Food in France is a culture, it s like food for French is as much important as religion for Indians ;) Here in Ireland, to have a decent small steak u have to burn 10 euros for it, in France u can get the triple size for half the prize!!!! And I don t want anything else no potatoes, no rice whateva aside it, just a bloody steak (I apologize for the veggie).
- blood test ;( I hate syringe, I am actually quite scared of it. I m trying to avoid it as much as possible, but with a mum who is a nurse and a dad who is a pain in ass sometimes (but i love him) i need to do a check up. And I can t do it in Ireland, first of all because we have one of the best medical and social administration who is free btw in France and I won t have to explain in English and in panic that I hate injection.
- hair dressing: I have a wedding to attend, so obviously I have to look decent, now, I talked to my hair dresser in France who already told she won t be able to color my hair 2 hours before the wedding, which means that i m going to that wedding with white hairs, I m addicted with these, everybody tells me 'but we don t see them , it s fine' yeah 'I see them' it s like they are sparkling at me, if they could talk they will say ' hahah, in your face, u ll be white at 30 dear' ;(


- a wedding: I love wedding, happy people getting married, I ll be there with my Nikon who is my partner for the wedding ;(, I hate the traditional question: will u come with a partner? mee: nah, is it a problem? yeah yeah I know I m 28, i have enough with my dad who everytime i asked him what he wants for Xmas he replied 'a grandchild'!


- quality time with my dad ;) then my mum ;) then dealing business with my bro to get a new phone (my bro is a salesperson, nothing is free with him, he could sell my dad and mum on the market ;)
- tan + sun: yes, as u know i m working in Ireland, and I m white not just white but DAMN white, i m thinking that everybody will be tanned at the wedding except me grrrrrr so i m planning some nap time in my mum s garden.
- tour of the 'Pink City' with a couple of friends coming from ireland, I ll show them where i used to live in France and why we call it the 'Pink city'
- Doctor, following the blood test of course
- Dentist, I hate dentist as much as injection, well I don t really hate the dentist himself only the job, spending 30 min on a seat while somebody is playing with ur teeth and talk to u at the same time, like u can answer him! If he wanted to talk he should have choose psy or taxi driver but not dentist!


- Did I mention the food? Yeah, I ll make sure i take pics for foodies, BBQ, mum s cooking stuff yummy, also local drinks like Pastis (my fav) and wine from the cellar ;)


- and hair dresser again to finally make the colour to hide those nasty white hairs, i must say my ex ex manager is responsible for the fast growing of those hairs (stress/pression/frustration grrrr)
Anyway, I think I m done with my checklist ;) Now for the tag, as --xh-- automatically tagged me for every tag ;) i m doing the screenshot of my Desktop wall, I like pin ups, specially these one made by Leigh Young rather than skinny b... ;) more sexy and sensual

Oups I forgot to mention the awards Sourish rewarded me with ;) I m so excited my first two yeah ;)


Million dollar Friend Award
And I quote: Cess -A french girl with wonderful sense of humor and getting her as an admirer of my written craps...is a really a lovely experience..


Brilliant Weblog Premio -2008
And I quote: Cess- If u read her writings..the way she describes the situation with humor..u won't stop reading it until u finish the whole segment

Thank so much for them ;) I feel special now ;)

The final question as usual ;) what s ur plan for this weekend? or for ur next holidays?

24 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Ankur said...

the blog upated as i m here, so here i go again...

Pink City - oyee... i come from it... and its Jaipur...u r stealing it from us!! :P

and i m confused, u r from France, basically Indian, or from India living in Ireland!!!

and white hair.. saw ur profile pic and u look more like a blonde!! hehe

neways.. have fun.. marriages are always fun here in India... dont know abt France much! :P

Cheers!!!

Cess said...

@ Ankur
no no we did not steal it form India, Toulouse IS the Pink City and I ll show u with pics why.
I m not Indian, I m French, living in Ireland, and why I have many friends from India it s because I love this country, cultures.. so different from Europe (love to travel/learn) so I have never been there ...yet, I hope I can make it this year ;)

Cess said...

@ Ankur
PS: as for the picture, it s tiny and in 'sepia' mode, I m not crazy I can see them ;(

Ankur said...

hehe.. i was kidding abt the stealing this, but i think u must be knowing the world knows the city Jaipur (Rajasthan, India) as the original "Pink City"!! :D
and i belong to that place!! :D
hehe

and i m looking forward for the pics... and i hope u make it to India soon...
just make sure that u come for atleast 115 days if u really wanna learn!! :)

cheers!!!

Ankur said...

oops there was an additional 1 i realise.. i meant 15!! :D

and hehe.. put a normal pic then so that we can see how white looks like!! :D
who knows if we also like it!! ;)

Cess said...

@ Ankur well if I m going to India, I ll spend 6 weeks there which is already good, mostly in Hyderabad for work, but i m planning on spending a weekend in Jaipur (it s already on my list) ;), no I hope it will happened in November i m crossing fingers.

Cess said...

@ Ankur LOL we update at the same time, NO WAY, my white hairs is private and gone in a couple of days ;)

Ankur said...

private... eh?

ok.. just give us a "peek a boo!!!" hehe.. so it wont be invasion of privacy!! :P
hehe

and 6 weeks.. sounds good, is pune too in ur list, eh?

and i will tell u places to visit there and place to stay too... stay connected... i love my city!! :D

Cess said...

@ Ankur I ll stay tuned, trust u ll be aware of it if i m going in India ;) and I ll bug u to get good tips to travel and visit the right place ;)

Ankur said...

trust me, u cant bug me!! :P
its me the bug, who can bug and bite.. a human cant do it!! :P
hehe
so u r welcome!! ;)

Si_Lee said...

he he .... if thts ur check list for 5 days .. u must have whole book planned for 6 weeks
:P

Cess said...

@ descrying the shadows, i ll a day one by one if i m going to India, one by one ;)

Anonymous said...

thnx for blogrolling me cess ;-)
hair coloring is risky bizness..wishing u luck ;-)

Cess said...

@ Swats yw, as for the hair, don t worry, it s not my first time, i had lots of different colors and cut, except one when a hair dresser screw my cut, i have never been disappointed, and i m trusting my hair dresser, i ll post a pic after so people can check it out ;)

Anonymous said...

Cess!!! I hope you have so much fun!!! EAT THE PASTRIES!! LOLL

My friend brought me some back and I Fell inlove with France right then and there!!!!!

Have a good day!!
Ne

Renu said...

now streaking of hair is quite popular in India also,my DIL has it, and she looks so good that even some oldies want to do it:)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

wow..u have planned everything for the trip....enjoy ur trip the most...and u deserve both the awards :P


and my weekends plan..is going to supermarket with my mom to let her do shopping :P

btw ur dad sounds awesome...hhehehehe..xmas present a grandchild..lol...so wen are u planning to give him the present :P

Cess said...

@ singlendacity89 Dont ya worry, I m not gonna eat JUST the pastry, i ll take pics, u ll see.;)

Cess said...

@ Renu I can t wait for it, I can t seeing these white hairs, every time i see myself on the mirror, it s like they (white hairs) are making fun of my. My grandma was white at 35, I think I ll be white at 30 ;(

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя yes thanks again for the awards ;) It s really nice of you to go with ur mum shopping, u are a good boy ;)
As for my dad, well, he s getting older, and for the past 2 years Mister wants a grandchild, so every time he s telling he wants for Xmas, I asked him to find me a husband for Xmas ;)

Sameera Ansari said...

Have a great trip! :)

--xh-- said...

am i late or what... was having a holiday yesterday, and didnt log into check blogs...
wow, u got a kewl desktop pic there :-D

am gng on vacation from 6th till 10th :-D and my list is already packed. plan to have a long drive and a long ride, food,food and more food - especially fish and beef, attending a marriage, and time with friends.

Hydrabad to bangalore is not so far - do drop in if you visit India.

have a nice trip and come back with lot of nice memories. Food and wine - one day, I will visit France :-D

Cess said...

@ *~*{Sameera}*~* thanks for passing, and don t worry for the trip i ll enjoy no matter what ;)

Cess said...

@--xh--, have good trip too, pretty similar one, well except for the long drive. U re more than welcome to come in France, especially in south of France, i ll be ur tour guide if i m there ;)