Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Addicted to...


Here here, an other tagged by Renu. So I am supposed to tell about 5 of my addictions :) and then pass on the tag to five other people, don t forget to link the person who tagged u. So I have been thinking a lot about my addictions if we call that so....
So, as u ve seen in the previous post, I am a:

1. Cow addicted:
once upon a time 10 years ago I developed a craving for cows, not any cows, no, mostly the black and white cows! U re probably wondering why? well I still haven t figure it out y... maybe once i ve seen an accessory in fake cow fur and I fell in love with it. Some people love cat, or giraffe or frog me it s cow.
So as usual, dunno if it s the same in other countries, but usually when u are a fan of something and ur family and friends know about it... well every time they re going somewhere, or when i come to visit them, or for my bday, Xmas any occasion I always have a 'cow' type of gifts. Among a huge amount of cow stuff I have :
- a cow-lamp: yep yep that s right :)


- 4 pairs of cow sleepers... yes... including one in the office, i m usually hanging out in the office... 3rd floor with my fluffy cows sleepers. Obviously since they look like mini cows I gave them name, my first pair the oldest one are named Eugenie and Marguerite, then I have Pamela and Samentha the young one, as for the one in the office they don t really have name yet, these are my professionnal sleepers I must say.

- Pyjamas cows:
Thanks to Penneys (ship store in Dublin) i have dozen of cow pyjamas black and white, red and back, pink and black, cow underwears [yes I know, remember I am single, I am allowed to wear whatever undewear I want since i m the only one looking at it], cow pairs of socks... a lot, thanks to my mum who everytime she sent me something by the post she never forgot to send me cow type stuff like socks.

- a customized cow-mac laptop
- cow pillow called Squezzy yes I also gave her a name, since she shares my nights :), sheets and cow covers, yes my bed is covered with a giant cow ...a very friendly one.


- kitchen accessories: indeed, I m dreaming of a big white fridge with big black spots on it. When I was a student, in my kitchen I had glasses, tea cups, spoons, towels etc etc...
- bathroom accessories: toilet paper cow support, towel support
- other types of accessories: I must that my cow wallet with her head and tail is very very popular, couple of cow bags, pens...even one of my friend painted me cows :)


- office accessories: as u can see on my desk, i m full of cows everywhere! I also have cow magnets. What can I say... some people including my mum thought with me getting older it will pass by...still... I m still addicted to cows! This is my biggest addiction.


But let s face it, my favorite real cow is The Belted one, she s coming from Galway in Ireland or from a small city in Scotland, I looooooove it so much... here is the pic!


So move on to the second addiction...:


2.Photography:
I think I made a post about it earlier... u can find it HERE, it started with my Grandma who transmitted the passion to my dad... then my dad who used to work in a photography shop... then I started with my first fake plastic disposable kind of camera :) then I bought my first minolta still with film... but due to a faulty plastic boat or driving manipulation, my camera took an unfortunate bath in a river in south of France which ended up tagically her life...then I bought my very first crappy HP digital camera... followed by my Kodak bridge, with my Olympus and then last year my baby Nikon. U can find my pics on my Smugmug... including the coming pics of Mexico :D I love to take portraits... in colours or B&W, pictures of animals, or original ones, taking pictures of something unusual :)

Moving on to my next addiction:


3. Media:
I am such a big fan of media in general which includes according to my definition a lot:
- cinema, i have my cinema card... the reason is i don t have tv here, and due to the ugly weather i spend lot of time in cinema, before that, I was not allowed to watch tv during weekday until I was 2o i guess... yes, simply because my sneaky brother 4 years younger than me was not allowed to watch tv so to be fair...anyway
- DVD, i have a huge collection of DVDs, yes I do watch some movies on streaming (bad bad me) but I also like to have the actual DVD and since well I haven t been an english speaker my entire life... i love to watch movies i watched in french ... in english now, because it s different, sometimes the humor is even different :)
- cd/music, i love music, listening a lot to music, from gospel, to r and b, to soft rock, jazz.... and the list can go on and on and on...
- internet, well i m working for an internet company so obviously I spend 8 hours on it daily, plus the others several hours i spend blogging, reading, chatting, watching youtube, facebooking....
- phone, i can talk talk talk as much as i can write and write and write about my silly addictions :)


4: Entourage:
I can t live without friends and family, u see y it has been so easy for me to deal with myself being single, it s because i always been surrounded by my family, even though my family is quite small, they do make lots of noise, we are from south of france, we are noisy, and also my friends, I ve always been the funny friend, the one u bring to have THE ambiance in a party, the bad effect of it, well me single ... :) but hey, i don t regret it, cause i had lots of fun at that time. Now it s a bit different since i don t have much friends around here in Dublin, i try to find some occupations to keep me busy to handle that crazy rain but it s hard sometimes, that why i m blogging like crazy!!! i love to read other blogs, comments, replied.... I have friends from every part of this world and thanks Gus ( replaced God by Gus) I have Internet to keep contact with all of them.

5. hmmm have been thinking a lot about my 5th addiction, it s pretty hard to think about something.... it s not really an addiction more an habit: there is 3 things i have to do each day


- use a cotton buds for my ears, if i don t have cotton buds i m crazy, i m uncomfortable, i m getting grumpy and usually right before i arrive at the office i m going to the pharmacy to buy costly cotton buds, then during the weekend i m going to the weird shop perpendicular to Henry street (the shopping street) to buy 400 cotton buds.
- brush my teeth the evening, i know i also brush my teeth in the morning, but i CAN T go to bed WITHOUT washing them, and even if i am completely waisted and go to bed, turn off the light, i will groan, turn on the light, and go to wash my teeth, or even if i m really tired, falling in sleep on my keyboard i will still find the strengh to wash my teeth.
- wash at least 7 times my hands daily, the least. When i wake up, during the morning, after lunch, during afternoon, before dinner, after diner, when going to sleep, that does not include the time when i m going to the bathroom, or when i m taking the public transportations: I hate to touch the security rod that people use to avoid fall ing every time the stupid bus driver brakes like hell like he s gonna run over a raccoon. Well u never know some people well they haven t wash their hands as much as me... this one of the reasons why i never eat the peanuts on a bar, the one for free laying down on the counter... it s because some dudes who are going to the bathroom kind of forget to wash their hands after holding their 'u-know-what-i-m-talking-about' . I m not a freak i simply have to wash my hands, I feel in a better mood :)

Now that i have just done my 5 addictions I just realized that I missed my biggest ADDICTION, OMG, what was I thinking, for the sake of biggest addiction here the addiction n 6:


6.FOOD:
how could i forget this one, I was born as a food lover, my religion is 'Epicureanism', I am, I did not like soup when I was a baby, i was less than one year old when my mum rushed to see the doctor wondering if it was normal that I was eating 'lettuce' at 10 months, i just had 2 teeth by that time!!!!
At 3 years old, in a restaurant the waiter took the order and looked at me "and for the little girl it will be a burger and fries' I looked at him and replied 'no I would like a duck breast please' the waiter almost got a stroke! I was raised with Epicurean what could i do! Food and wine and pastis are 'ma joie de vivre!'

So to finish that loooooong tag, I have to tag 5 person and I will tag 6 cause i had 6 addictions :D... though it is not mandatory if u are too busy but i would love to see u doing it:
Keshi... my girl cause i m curious to know about her addiction
Hemu... my sweet pie
Ashish... cause i haven t post for a long time ... and i wish he could
Rainboy... need to know what s on his mind...
Ria... cz i m curious :)
Zubin...time to reveal ur addiction

Have a greeaaat weekend ahead People :D

32 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Renu said...

Ces tre bien:)Really impressive and the last ones are mine also, I also cant sleep without brushing and whole day i keep washing hands:)
au revoir! Bon voyage!

Lucifer said...

cows??????? :o :o :o :o

photography is a nice addiction to have...seeing ur previous post abt dat photofunia site it wasnt difficult to guess this one :)

m addicted to my phone too...if it dsnt ring for 10 mins i pick it up n chk whether its workin

but still cows???????? :o :o

anyway i like ur 4th addiction...so much like me...i cant live without my family...thou have been stayin away from home for almost 4 yrs now but still every mrng i wish i was wid my family n back home

oh n welcome to d gluttonu gang :D

but cows??????? man!!!!!!!

ps : i really like this blog...blogrollin ya

Cяystal said...

*** Eugenie and Marguerite, then I have Pamela and Samentha the young ones



LOL!
TOO CUTE!
But seriously Cess,I second Mayz,COWS? :O
And your 4th addiction is the same as me! =)
COWS COWS COWS..wow! :D
I looourve the cow thingies btw..all of them!..right frm that cutiepie laptop to the toilet ppr !! :P

Cute!

Arjun said...

i like the COWMAC!!

Cess said...

@ Renu

phew, good to know i m not the only one :) hehe i thought i was crazy :)

tc

C.
PS: thanks again for thr tag, i really enjoyed it :D

Cess said...

@ mayz

Hey welcome here

++ photography is a nice addiction to have...seeing ur previous post abt dat photofunia site it wasnt difficult to guess this one :)++ he he, not necesseraly, actually the pics u ve seen are among the very few of mine, that i took with my computer, i usually hide when people are taking pics cause i don t like myself on it, this one of reason why i m always behind the camera :)

++ but still cows???????? :o :o++ what can i say man, seen people who were fan of giraffe because of their color, some hve dozen of teddy bear stuff animals, or pigs cz of their color and funny tails etc etc me it s cow cause i love thir black and white spots :)

++.thou have been stayin away from home for almost 4 yrs now but still every mrng i wish i was wid my family n back home++ me too 4 years... but i have them on the phone every week or by chat, cant wait for Xmas to see them all :)

++ but cows??????? man!!!!!!!++ i know hopefully my future husband will be nice enough to understand me :)

++i really like this blog...blogrollin ya++ thanks

Cheers

C.

Cess said...

@ ¢яŷştąŁ

++But seriously Cess,I second Mayz,COWS? :O++ he he read my reply to Mayz :)

U don t have a crazy addiction?

C.

Cess said...

@ Arjun

++i like the COWMAC!!++ he he, by that time, my Cowmac got a couple of additions on it includind the Laughing Cow, The turkey smoker, the kitty cat and the Mob Moose it became more like the ZooMac now :D

Cheers

C.

Anonymous said...

I was addicted but now I quit.
:)

Cess said...

@ HOBO

++ I was addicted but now I quit.
:)++ he he, oh i m sure we can still find some tiny addictions :)


C.

Preeti said...

hey food:) thank god you mentioned it :) I am a foodie too :) cheers cess :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

1.cow addicted..


eheheh i already know this sweetie :)..
office desk full of cow items :P...wow...cool :)..

2.photography

i know this to ur a natural photographer and like u tae my pictures :P..wen u come to india of course :)...

3. Media

heheh same pinch...i am bigger fan here :P..

4. Entourage


this one i loved the most off all :)...

5.
ur 5th is simple cool ...hahaha washing hands always ...do u speand most of the time in the rest room :P...lol..

6.food..

big pizza fan over here :P..
heheh


sweetie u tagged me hmm...now will do it soon and u will know wat i am atticted other then gf thing :P..

urs..hemu..

Rià said...

Wow!those were some really cute and interesting addictions lady! :) And thanks for tagging me. Will take it up for sure. :) So howz ur weekend goin??

AB said...

Addicted to cow! :-O
strange..
have you ever smelled a coW ? [evil laugh]

rest of your addictions are coool...!

Anonymous said...

sam here.. if i dun have cotton buds, i end up putting tooth pick inside my ear...


and you are one cow girl indeed

Cess said...

@preeti

++ hey food:) thank god you mentioned it :) I am a foodie too :)++ he he, yeah i don t understand y i haven t think of it earlier :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Hemanth Potluri

++i know this to ur a natural photographer and like u tae my pictures :P..wen u come to india of course :)...++ yes and we will choose the proper outfit, i will take some hot pics and then we will go party to find u a girl :)

++ ur 5th is simple cool ...hahaha washing hands always ...do u speand most of the time in the rest room :P...lol..++ nah i dont spend all my time there but i m going in it frequently :)

++ big pizza fan over here :P..++
there is much more good thing than pizza sweetie u have to come to France

++sweetie u tagged me hmm...now will do it soon and u will know wat i am atticted other then gf thing :P..++ can t wait to see that

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Ria

Hi girl,

Can t wait to see ur addictions :D

++ So howz ur weekend goin??++ my weekend is going ok, it s raining today and i m leaving in 6 days now to a sunny place so it s cool :)
How about urs?

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Abhinav

++ Addicted to cow! :-O
strange.
have you ever smelled a coW ?++

OMG, everybody seems so shocked about my cows addiction, well i m not planning on becoming a farmers and take care of cows, i just like them that s all, and yes i smell a cow already, and they don t all smell bad, have u smelled a cow before?
:D what s ur addictions weirdo? :D

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Chriz

++sam here.. if i dun have cotton buds, i end up putting tooth pick inside my ear...++ yeah i ve done it before, even try with other stuff crazy huh? :D

tc

Cow Girl :D

Tarun said...

There is a saying in Hindi ...

"Guy hamaari maata hai, hum ko kuch nahi aata hai."

It can be roughly translated to (but looses the punch).
Cow is our mother and we are igorant of other things.


Holy cow I screached.

Brushing teeth late in the night is a very good practice.

Unknown said...

hehe cowsss dear.. thats cutee.. well cows are considered sacred in india.. so it will be good when u go down .. :)

oh well hehe for me its the diary products.. especiallyy cheeesseee.. yuum yumm.. lol

hnnm washing hands.. well i think i would join u for tht..

hehe and foooddd oh boy oh boy.. hehe i lovvveeeeee foooooddddddd

now like u said i cant wait to read keshi's hehe

Zubin said...

Hmm..nice tag...
Cow..?? I like animals but..COW>...?? :O :O

Cow Lamp..?? :O LMAO.. :p
seriously..?? lol.. :p
and the cow sleepers...:O ...OMG they look too cute..but still..LOL.. :P The laptop is neat though..Is it a tattoo..of a cow..?? Or apple had a custom made.. :p

Hmm..I love photography too..but I don't have a digital camera...I wish I had one..the one on my phone sucks.. :( you btw..are a very good photographer.. :)

and I wash my hands a lot too..even my face.. :D and I am a foodie too..just love non-veg...

Thanks for tagging me...will do it tag soon.. :)

Cess said...

@ Tarun

++Cow is our mother and we are igorant of other things.++ that s why I fell in love with India I guess :)


++ Brushing teeth late in the night is a very good practice.++ thanks dad :D

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Ani

++well cows are considered sacred in india.. so it will be good when u go down .. :)++ y do u think i love India so much ;D

++cheeesseee.. yuum yumm.. lol++ ahhhh cheese, my Gus, I can t live without cheese!!!!

tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Zubin

++Cow..?? I like animals but..COW>...?? :O :O++ hold I don t mean i will have a cow as a pet nor i will become a farmer, i just like their color/skin

++Cow Lamp..?? :O LMAO.. :p
seriously..?? lol.. :p++ yes seriously! Haven t bought it, a member of my family bought it, but it s pretty cool actually.

++OMG they look too cute..but still..LOL.. ++
actually the pic u see it is cow socks not sleepers, haven t take a pics of my sleepers, as for these particular socks i don t go to work with them, it s too warn, only in my room when it s freakin cold :)

++Or apple had a custom made.. :p++ it s a personal design of mine :)

++:( you btw..are a very good photographer.. :)++ thanks :)

++..just love non-veg...++ me TOO, meat meat and meat :)

++Thanks for tagging me...will do it tag soon.. :)++ u re welcome, I m looking forward to it :)

tc

C.

rainboy said...

cows ..wow.
PPl here in India consider cows sacred..but trust me not many will say what u said.
You are the Cowgirl ;)

i love my family sooooooo much :D

tagged again.. i have to do two tags now..next post!

tc cowwgirl

Cess said...

@ •♥•♥[V]♥•♥•

++ You are the Cowgirl ;)++ I am :)

++tagged again.. i have to do two tags now..next post!++ looking forward to it :)

tc cuty

C.

Keshi said...

some very cute addictions! LOL @cow!


omg Im soooo OCD! I wash my hands all the time...Im always checking door locks etc...things hv to be so in place or I'd prolly die!

yes Im DIFFICULT.


Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi
++omg Im soooo OCD! I wash my hands all the time...Im always checking door locks etc...++ gladly i m not the only one then :)

u have been tag on this one, i m curious to see what s ur addictions :)

C.

Keshi said...

yes I saw that. I hv been tagged on this one by Hemanth too...ok let me do it asap ;-)

OMG ur gonna know abt my dirty addictions like sex, drugs and rock n roll? lol!


Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi

++OMG ur gonna know abt my dirty addictions like sex, drugs and rock n roll? lol!++ I am so looking forward now :)

C.