Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

The annoying thingy (s)...



PS: yeah this time I put the PS first, cause for those who already read it I add n5 to my list of annoying thingy :D


I am generally not a lucky person... yeah yeah stop screaming at my face...some people would say 'WTF, u re going on a free cruise to Mexico and u re not lucky??? are u freakin kiddin me?' True, BUT, on a day to day basis I don t consider myself as very lucky person. There is always that tiny little annoying thingy that i am usually aware of it that can pissed me off!



Annoying thingy n1: the dummy drop
The scene takes place in the shower, turn on the shower, jump in it, grab the shower gel, put some in my hand...[I don t have a bath only a shower tub or whatever u call it] I decided today that i won t wash my hair, so to avoid wetting my hair and put the shower gel on the floor, I drop it....BIM... the mother f!@#% shower gel will automatically fall on my toes. The worst thing is by the time i drop it, I know right away that my drop was not enough far from toes but i m not fast enough to move my foot...so I wait 3 seconds till it drops... it s unbeliavable how 3 seconds can be so long in a way but at the same time so fast that my brain can not coordinate my foot to get out of here. And even though I m not specially tall, but a drop of a 500ml shower gel on ur damn foot is f@#$% painful!


Annoying thingy n2: the inconvenient fall
When I m walking in the street, listening music, I am either looking around, see how people are dressed, what s going on around, or according to the music i m listening, I m day dreaming about me and an handsome guy making out on a yatch in the Carribean or something else but it always takes place in warm climate. So usually I don t look at the ground, there is nothing interesting to it anyway. But for an unknown reason, EVERY TIME there is a hole, or a bump or whatever that does not make the road flat u can sure no matter what, that at least one of my foot will go that way... which most of the time make me either fall on floor.... yes... my most acrobatic fall in the middle of the most popular place in my city where hundreds of people are passing by, in the middle of the afternoon.... my foot slipped, i fell on my back then with the impulse I did a sport roll backward to finish facing the ground... frankly i was so ashamed to stand up i could not move... so people were starting to get worried and came to my rescue... but most of the time i m laughing about it... i have to do it... usually i m laughing about it the next 5 min, so not only people have seen me falling like a dinosaur on the ground but they also saw a crazy woman laughing alone...


Annoying thingy n3: The double/triple checking
I still haven t figure it out why I am doing it, but I can t stop myself. I m leaving home to go to work, take my keys, go out, close the door , do something at the same time, go down the stairs and leave. I walk 3 meters and then I stop ' Did i lock the door?' [If u close my door like that u can t open it unless u have the key but when I leave I usually double locked the door]. That question.... grrrr... I know at 99.9% that I double locked that damn door, I know it...1min of frustration thinking 'oh what the heck i leave it like that'' walking 2 meters then ALWAYS i m coming back to check if I locked the doors and as usuall 100% I double locked the door! I m talkin about the door cause it happened this morning but it could also ' did i turn of the oven or the shower boiler or my iron, did i?'


Annoying thingy n4: The deadly corner or the evil door handle
Ahhh my favorite one... 6 years ago I was living in a a 'kitchen-bathroom-bedrom-livingroom ' flat. My microwaves died tragically due to the humidity of my luxurious flat so I used it as a mini bar, the top for drinking parties and the inside to put the appetizers for the parties. It was in the middle of my room in front my couch-bed.
3AM, need to go to the bathroom, can t find the light, who cares i only have 2 meters to walk. Get up, walk 5 seconds... BAM... the f#$%^ sharp corner of the microwaves hit my knee... this is usually followed by a series of french words that u don t wanna learn while doing a ridiculous dance at the same time still haven t figure it out y.
Same thing for the Evil door handle: u re late, u re running everywhere, looking for the keys, then u rush through the door and out of nowhere u can feel urself going backward like somebody grabbed u and tried to push u back, or u can hear the annoying sound the one that usually followed by a giant hole in ur shirt! Y does ur jacket/shirt slip on the door handle, specially when u re late... u re getting even more late, if u have to change ur damn shirt bought at the cheap store grrrrrr. Maybe it s a sign, it s the door who s talking to u ' Hello Fashion Crime, hell no u re not going to work with that shirt!!!!!'


Annoying thingy n5: The awkward moment
Generally in this situation u feel very very very lonely. Situation: me driving with a friend of mine. Stop at a light. People are crossing the street in front of us.
ME: OMG look at that guy, WTF is he wearing, what is it, did we travel in past, are we back in the 70? He does not have enough to get some clothes? Or maybe i mum is doing his shopping? (laughing)
[silent]
Friend: hmmm that s my cousin
ME:...well u know it s not that bad... I mean [ now u re getting even more stupid trying to justify urself] everybody has his onw style right [u feel very lonely and umconfortable]
Very difficult moment, it s not painful physically but it put u in a situation even more difficult to get out of here, u can t put like a creme on ur paingul pinky toe who got hit by a corner, or buy a new shirt...no. When u say 'hey how is ur dummy dogggeee' and the person replied with a tear in her eye ' he died yesterday' ....awkward moment...[very lonely]

I can go on and on about severals other tiny annoying thingy that can drive me crazy sometimes but i dont want u to fall in sleep... so please tell me i m not the only one, i m sure u all have ur tiny annoying thingy that can pissed u off sometimes, so please share them with me so i will feel less lonely :)

It is 4AM in the morning, stooopid drunk people are singing in the street while playing drums with potentially my entry door grrrr! Anyway, just to let u know that i m gonna be busy like a bee next week since I have to do my 5 days work on 4 days since i m leaving friday early morning. I will try to do my Monday Morning Jokes but I can t guarantee it :) I guess my MMJ will be on holiday with me :) but dont get mad at me if i don t comment on all of ur posts :) I ll be busy tasting the quality of the fabrication of Mojitos :) (see even have to work during holidays!!!!)

U take care while i m gone :) I ll be back soon :) Have a great Sunday!

32 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Preeti said...

loved it Cess. err.. not that I find humour at your rantings and feel good abt it, just loved the way you put it :) thingy n2 happens to me in my dept, when all profs are bustling about, and my butt kisses the ground suddenly for no reason. I don think friction is ever true when it comes to my feet. I give a sheepish grin, try to look least stupid, but you should be knowing best :), its all no good :) have a great day :) cheers :):)

Anonymous said...

i do a double triple check too.. to check i have my zippers on...

Tarun said...

The worst his the corner of some furniture, bed, table, door showcase,Computer table etc, smaking the little finger of the foot and the finger turns sour red.

:(

Cяystal said...

Aw..you're too careful as compared to me ;)
I check jus one..and i never got unlucky enuf to have a zip open..or something else :D

Anonymous said...

free cruise to Mexico??????????? WOWWWWWWWWW
im oh-so envious of u :)

‘handsome guy making out on a yatch’ hehehhehe

‘did i turn of the oven or the shower boiler or my iron, did i?'—OCD SYMPTOMS :P

V all have our own share of pet peeves and bad luck times

Hemanth Potluri said...

:D....


urs..hemu..

Cess said...

@ preeti

++try to look least stupid, but you should be knowing best :)++ yeah sometimes i do that, i slipped but not fall so I stand up and keep walking like my fall was actually planned :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Chriz

++ i do a double triple check too.. to check i have my zippers on...++ that s good man, cause usually when a guy forgot to zip it usually i m the first one to notice it... no i m not a perv, simply, i probably have a radar or something, so i can see that kind of stuff :)

C.

Cess said...

@ Tarun

++smaking the little finger of the foot and the finger turns sour red++ oh yeah, i know what u talkin about, this one damn hurt!!!!

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ ¢яŷştąŁ
++ Aw..you're too careful as compared to me ;)++ well i m living with somebody who does not give a shit at all, so i even triple check behind her!

:D

C.

Cess said...

@Hemanth Potluri

u don t have annoying thingy to share Hem?

C.

Cess said...

@ Swats
++im oh-so envious of u :)++ i ll bring u some pics from there:)

++—OCD SYMPTOMS :P++ what is it?

tc

C.

Anonymous said...

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER...google for more info :P

rantravereflect/ jane said...

woowwwww:)
niceee one..
i do the the dunmmy drop, the inconvenient fall,the quadruple checking n tyhe awkward moments most :)
hgeee.. ya're not alone.. heeee, eevryone gets unlucky with these things...

gee my awkward mont...
cute guy:so what were yo into..
me:i was in sales.. hated it- so i quit..which idioot would do it?
cute guy: for starters, i do :)

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn../

sooo ya enjoy ya mojitos full on n come back soon cess!

n lollll at the 'hello fashion crime' ;)

rainboy said...

powercuts annoy me.. grrrr
missing my workouts
not having banana shake

and yeah the religious songs.

Cess said...

@ Swats said...

++ OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER...google for more info :P++
no no I m not that crazy :) well i m depressed I am Compulsive Buyer can t help it :)

C.

Cess said...

@ rantravereflect/ jane

++hgeee.. ya're not alone.. heeee, eevryone gets unlucky with these things...++ yeah thanks u i m not the only one :)

++cute guy:so what were yo into..
me:i was in sales.. hated it- so i quit..which idioot would do it?
cute guy: for starters, i do :)++ LOL, yeah that s an awkward moment.

++ sooo ya enjoy ya mojitos full on n come back soon cess!++ oh I will trust me :)

tc

C.
PS: have u read my story about 'The 3rd letter', i m curious to know what u think about it, cause u re a very talented writer.

Cess said...

@ •♥•♥[V]♥•♥•

++ and yeah the religious songs.++
??? what are u talkin about?

:)

C.

Anonymous said...

Checking the door-lock thrice was my habit too but now it is over.

Vinz said...

wow..u got a mexico trip, that too for free..!!and u call urself unlucky...phew..!!

zippers alway gives me a tension..!!

:)

Che said...

Well the door thing is a definite OCD. Not fully blown but just a teeny weeny itsy bitsy shade of it. We all have them. Like I have to have to have to wash my hair every time I shower, no matter what. I dont feel clean otherwise :(

Cess said...

@ HOBO

++ Checking the door-lock thrice was my habit too but now it is over.++ how did u stop?

C.

Cess said...

@ Vinz aka Vinu

++ wow..u got a mexico trip, that too for free..!!and u call urself unlucky...phew..!!++ see was sure somebody will say it, have u read the rest :) I m talking about my day to day basis :) but trust, couple of years, i did not have free cruise only my unlucky stuff :)

++ zippers alway gives me a tension..!!++ it seeems to be more a recurrent pb for men :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Che

++Well the door thing is a definite OCD.++ i m not crazy:( usually it happens if i m doing something else at the same time like calling someone on the phone for instance :)


++Like I have to have to have to wash my hair every time I shower, no matter what. I dont feel clean otherwise :(++
really!!!, do u have long hair? hard to see with ur avatar pic if their long long as for the photoshop pic u have on ur blog there is a pic with having the Che on his tee shirt with loooong hair, so if i m stipulating even more, i can guess it s u ? ;D

C.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

loved the post..dear

and the most was awkward moment..though I share most of them with ya :P


good luck for ur work...

missed you

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя

++and the most was awkward moment..though I share most of them with ya :P++ no awkward moment with me sweetie! :)


tc

C.

Keshi said...

omg Im sooo prone to bed corner and door accidents! LOL I loved ur post cos I cud identify with it ;-)

And sometimes I walk out the door with my fly open...and at others times Im holding my cell in my hands and looking for it in my bag.


Girl Im clumsy...always hitting my head or limbs somewhere on the wall or on furniture. The most ANNOYING thing ever!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw I commented in both ur last posts...check. :)

I was away so cudnt blog hop as usual.

Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi.

++And sometimes I walk out the door with my fly open...++
funny i thought it was more a man stuff, me i always wearing something long that cover the fly usually :)
++and at others times Im holding my cell in my hands and looking for it in my bag.++ oh yeah me too, i m getting so mad at myself for wasting my time like that :)

++btw I commented in both ur last posts...check. :)
I was away so cudnt blog hop as usual.++ I know, i saw, i thought u left my blog :( but u re back :)

tc Missy

C.

Che said...

Yes I have long hair. Not very long but yea they go few inches past my shoulders :)

Keshi said...

o nos I can never leave ur blog even if u ask me to lol!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi

sweet

:D

C.