Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

...is it...did u hear Maracas!!!!!



7 days ... including 5 working days by that time I ll be in San Diego :) Next friday, I ll be flying really early in the morning from Dublin to London... London to Los Angeles... then I will take the train from Los Angeles to San Diego. Will spent the Friday night there to leave on Saturday for Mexico... on ship. Do u remember the TV show call the Love Boat?



Yes, then i ll make a remake of that show during a week :) I will get a cocktail with the Waiter Isaak :) I will wear my best dress for my diner with the Captain :) and I will wear my Goddess costume for the Halloween Party on the ship :) pictures will follow :)
Am I looking forward to it? My god u have no idea how bad I wanna be there already! For those who don t know I m living in the greenest country, there is a reason for that, it s because it s raining... a lot...roughly 320 days a year :( And for the past 2 years I did not get any 'summer', I am as white as an aspirin.... my skin is dying for some sun, she has never look as sad as she is right now :(


I don t have much of creativity today... it has been a very lazy week... so hard to work when u can only think about holidays... sun and Mojitos!
So I m just gonna do the PhotoFunia that is going around and around in the blogosphere!!!! :)

Andy made me do it...


The Model was too dull... need some back up for the decoration to pimp the photo....



The Eyes...

Reflection of the Night


4 years ago...


A sunday night waiting for the bus ...


Guess who s a Star...


I would also like to thanks Frenchy Cuty aka Rainboy aka Vicky for all the awards he gave... thanks u so much, I know I know i m not supposed to say thanks but it s my blog so.... i can say it :)

And I d like to thanks my sweet pie Hemu for the lovely poem he made and the 'cow' pic cz he knows i m a big fan of cows :)


Music: Mirah... The Garden


Discover Mirah!

31 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Vinz said...

holidays..!!wohoo...!!
thats a great plan cess..!!

:)

Hemanth Potluri said...

ur leaving to san diego ....wow..thats so awesome sweetie :)..

this photo editing has crossed all the borders as keshi is in the news :P..lol..i liked all the pics

**andy made me do this

this one is cool with the multi colour reflections :)..

**Reflection of the Night

this one is just cool :)..

**4 years ago...

loved this one too :)..


and sweetie love u so much for putting the pic i made for u :)...u touced my heart again ...soo sweet :)..



urs..hemu..

rainboy said...

u have bro broken the rule [:X]

u going to mexico ..i so wanna go there..
Cancun, Mexico is where i wanna go..see it here..http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1357451&op=1&aid=56099&auser=575285769&id=575285769&ref=mf

take care and still as i told you..You are not supposed to say thank you or sorry to me ..

grrrrrrrrrr

c ya miss frenchess

Anwesa said...

happy journey!

Preeti said...

hey enjoy your trip!!! cheers :)

Cяystal said...

You're seriously very fond of cows?
Aweeeelleey!! :P

Thats really cute.
And a verry happy journey to ya!
Be back realllyy soon,will miss ya! :)
Muah!

--xh-- said...

wow, happy journey and enjoy the trip... come bk with lot more stories and pics...

Renu said...

hey cess u r going to Mexico cruise from San diego, tell me which date? my daughter is also going for the same:) either on 12th or 13th , now i will ask her all the details:)

and my dear u have been tagged chk it:)

Solitaire said...

Hey there hottie!

I am so jealous of you!!!!!!

Enjoy your vacation!

What are you going to dress up as this Halloween?

Keshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keshi said...

omg r ya serious? I mean going to San Diego? WOW I wanna go too!

Ofcourse I loved LOVE BOAT! Im a huge fan of the song too..
Love boat...lalalalala...:):)


And also, how long r ya gonna be away on holz? Im planning one in Dec...but to NZ :)


lol the Photofunia fever is still on ha! U look SUPER gorgeous in All of em! HUGGGGGGGGZ hv fun!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

mooooooooo... the cow girl.... way to go.. have a great fun filled time ...

Anonymous said...

photofunia is rocking all our blgomates this week.. hahaha.. too gud..

Cess said...

@ Vinz aka Vinu

yeah thanks, i m so excited to go there, i ll surely post on it :)

tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Hemanth Potluri

happy u like the pics :)

++and sweetie love u so much for putting the pic i made for u :)...u touced my heart again ...soo sweet :)..++ u re welcome :)

C.

Cess said...

@ •♥•♥[V]♥•♥•

++ u have bro broken the rule [:X]++ well it s my blog so i can write what i wanna write.

++u going to mexico ..i so wanna go there..++ i ll send u pics :)

++take care and still as i told you..You are not supposed to say thank you or sorry to me ..++ but i can t stop myself u know, been raised like that :)

take care

C.

Cess said...

@ ANWESA

Thanks Anwesa

@ preeti

I will thank u :)

cheers

c.

Tarun said...

I m jealous.

:(

Enjoy the trip

Cess said...

@ ¢яŷştąŁ

++ You're seriously very fond of cows?++ Oh yes trust me, i love them, i will do a post on them one day :)

++ And a verry happy journey to ya!
Be back realllyy soon,will miss ya! :)++ i ll be back with some stories and pics:)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ --xh--

don t u worry i ll be back with LOTSSSSS of pics and stories.

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Renu

++tell me which date? my daughter is also going for the same:)++
I ll start my cruise Saturday the 18th from San Diego

Thank u for tagging me :)

C.

Cess said...

@ Solitaire

++ Enjoy your vacation!++ I will don t worry

++What are you going to dress up as this Halloween?++
I ll be a Greek Goddess :)

C.

Cess said...

@ Keshi

++omg r ya serious? I mean going to San Diego? WOW I wanna go too!++ yeah, i ll be in San Diego just for a day since i m going to Mexico after that :) but still cool.

++ And also, how long r ya gonna be away on holz? Im planning one in Dec...but to NZ :)+++ I m going for 12 days, and again 15 days in december to France for Xmas.

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Chriz

I will have a great time don t ya worry.

tc

The Cow Girl

Cess said...

@ Tarun

I WILL, trust me.

cheers

C.

ceedy said...

Kewl...enjoy everything :)

You might not have to do anything - you will look like a zombie once you travel so much to be on a ship for halloween

Arunima said...

interesting pics...This photofunia thing has spread over blogosphere.
And u 2 hv done it in coolest way.

Rià said...

Hey good to see the different shades of u Cess. U look damn cute n pretty in the pics. :)

Cess said...

@ ceedy

++ You might not have to do anything - you will look like a zombie once you travel so much to be on a ship for halloween++ on no dont ya worry i m planning some time to relax on the beach, drinking mojitos, while working on my tan, 15 min front, 15 min back while watching cuties walking around :D

C.

Cess said...

@ Arunima

Hey welcome here,

++interesting pics...This photofunia thing has spread over blogosphere.
And u 2 hv done it in coolest way.++
I know everybody is doing it :)
thanks

Cheers

C.

Cess said...

@ Ria

++ Hey good to see the different shades of u Cess. U look damn cute n pretty in the pics. :)++
thanks so much, it was my Diva moment :)

Cheers

C.