Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

a smile....



Tonite I am smiling... and Gus knows how long i haven t been smiling, i know that in 2 days i ll be back to my unhappy place but i don t give a shit because today i smiled more than the past 3 months. Today I spent 4 hours eating in a restaurant and this is how we rule in France! Food is like spirit an religion in India.... and when it s with your family it means even more!


It is now 10PM and i am watchin the pinkish sunset laying on a pool chair while listening to some soft zen music.... me and the sky... best romantic date ever!
Today I saw most of my dad s family, except my uncle who was too sick to come, hope to see him tomorrow. We went to a restaurant and i ate like an elephant... pate... fish...meat...cheese...cake, u name it :) And the best part was the smile of my granpa who recently turned 80!


I ve seen all these smiles and laugh even with 2 people who were not getting along pretty well, have seen a brother and sister laughing... and uncle and niece tolerating each others.... it was a memorable day for me that i ll keep forever in mind!


I then came back to my grandma place to take a swim in the pool with Tony the Dolfin and Roger the Frog, i left the pool when they started to get to close from each others :P
Of course I barely ate this evening, i m still digesting my lunch and promise to fast till tomorrow lunch since my grandma is hosting a party at her place with the same people for an other big lunch!
That s it for now, i wish u guys to enjoy ur weekend as much as i m enjoying mine... spread the love People!

18 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Keshi said...

WOW that wonderful to know Cess! That u had a great day with ur grandparents...the photos r beautiful!


Happy 80th to ur granpa!
*HUGZ*

Food is a religion in France..I so know that cos I hv a French colleague :)

Smile..we should always, not matter what. Cos a smile can do wonders to ur heart, even if it's breaking.

TC luv!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

granpa - love uuuuuuuuu...

Rià said...

This pics made me feel aww....lovely pics gurl!!isnt it always so amazing to spend time with ur near and dear ones.

I am glad ur grandpa turned 80 and tht smile on his face is just priceless!!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

wow...spending time with family is so much fun....especially the moments of happiness and the moments when they discuss what they were silly about... ...

it is fun...
m glad that u r having so much fun

keep rocking and pay my regards to the family...

Anonymous said...

grand parents rock.. godd to see such wonderful posts :)

Cess said...

@ Keshi
thanks for the wishers
and yes we should always smile, thought it s not always easy but smile can help u or others in some way :)
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Hobo
:) i ll transmit the love tp my granpa :)
cheers
C.

Cess said...

@ Ria
thanks girl and u are so right, it s such a pleasure to spend time with the love ones specially when u don t see them as often as u want :)
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Sourish

Thanks for the comment and i ll definitevely transmit the message to my family :)
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Crizzzzz
thanks mate :) indeed granpas rock!
tc
C

Keshi said...

**yes we should always smile, thought it s not always easy

its not easy I know...but frowning makes us ugly lol!

Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...

:D.....i am here at last ....love ya sweetie...ooh wow u had so much fun...happy birthday granpa :).....where is my part of cake :P.....anyways its soo nice to see the pics...btw in the last pic wat were u doin :P...

urs..hemu..

Tarun said...

First I wanna spread myself on the dinning table lol

Food is religion everywhere

Family dinner/lunch rulez
I remember having fun when I met to attend marriages in the winter earlier this year.

Belated greetings for ur Grandpa.
Sneeky resemblance with the eyes there Cess.

U wanna swim try coing to mumbai right now its flooding
:P

Cess said...

@ Keshi
LOL, u right, it makes us ugly :) Thanks for putting a smile on my face :)
C.

Cess said...

@ Hems
sorry we ate all the cake, it was so yummy like the rest of it :P
and for the last pic well obviously i was takin the pic and laughing at the same time :P
tc sweetie
C

Cess said...

@ Tarun
++Food is religion everywhere++ i do not agree with that, for instance in ireland it is not a religion, Guinness however is a religion :)

I will pass the message to my granpa

++Sneeky resemblance with the eyes there Cess.++ so true, we are the same for that :)

tc
C.

Keshi said...

I frowned while looking at the mirror, and I looked like an angry ghost doing her Tax return lol!

Keshi.

Renu said...

Enjoying the coffee, sitting leisurely in a Bistro.. see here all the time, and like this style of living without hurry:)

Family lunches are the most enjoyable time to me.