Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Chennai.. Pondi... last week in India ;(

Before I left for Chennai, I went clubbing in Hyd in ma favorite club and I also met blogger friend Anil :) who went with me, he even drove me on his bike to the Club, did i tell u how many time have been on bike before that? well once when I was 3 years old wid ma dad, once when I was 15 wid a friend and once with a friend in hyd... yeah 3 times :P i was a little tensed but gladly he was a good driver :)
On tuesday morning I took a flight to go to Chennai where Sundeep picked me up and brought me to my hotel. Then I spent the day with ma blogger friend Renu, such a sweet and fun person to hang out with. We went shopping to a big mall ... u basically need a map to go inside it, and even after 4 hours in it I still haven t seen half of the mall!!! I bought some anklers and shoes and clothes too many stuff :) and Renu was here with me, following me, waiting for me sooo patient! Thanks a lot Renu :) for keeping me company all day.
On the evening I went to a spanish restaurant called Zara with Sundeep, omg, the food was soooo good and not spicy and even better the spanish food was 100 times better in India than in any restaurant I went in Ireland!!!! Can u believe it!!!!
The next day I went to a outside museum with Sundeep on the beach road... It was a pretty cool one called:



Where u can find different architecture from different part of South India :) like Kerala, Karnataka... it was very cool to watch...



the only thing most of the house had in commom was the size of the doors soooo tiny it looks like previous generation was extremely 'petite' and to avoid collateral damage they put a little pillow on top of the door to avoid tourist bumping their head :P



Then the same night, I went to a night club call.... I just still can t believe it... called Dublin!! That s right people, I went to Doblin in Chennai!!!! So weird, btw the club looked nothing like anything in Dublin!!!! :P As a souvenir I kept a box of matches from Dublin :P
The next on thursday I went to Pondicherry with Sundeep and his cousin,



the funny part about Chennai and Pondi it s like pretty much NO ONE was looking at me because I ve seen soooooooo many white people!!!! unbelievable!!!!! so no one was looking anymore, I was among other white people!!!!
So I really Pondicherry, It was so nice, I went to visit a Golden Temple which I forgot the name of course,



but we could not visit it because there was a strike from the Tamil to support their peer in Sri Lanka, I just saw the temple from outside where I took a pic :) It was so peaceful... I d like to come back to have some quiet time with myself there :P


Then I went to the beach with them where I took some pics of children and people, the quality was not really good since it was almost dark....


We came back during the night... I left on friday morning to come to hyderabad for my last weekend ;(



The same night I went to see a cricket match with my friends Mazhar, Nik and Kumar at Extreme Sport bar :) I did not get all the rules and It s a pretty looong game but it was cool to watch :)
On saturday I went to Shilpawarma park and got some mehendi and for my last night, I spent it to Exess with Mazhar and Nik ;( untill 4 in the morning



and then took a cab and left for the airport ;( I was getting emotional so I guess the guy at BA counter probably had pity on me and upgraded my ticket to first class... I did not have time to enjoy my first... first class ticket since I slept pretty much all the way to London :P
I arrived jet lagged to rainny Dublin...now it s been almost 2 weeks and I m still depressed and not over the fact that i m not in India anymore ;( gosh I miss that country and co ;(
If u wanna see the pics of Chennai go THERE




23 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Vinz said...

great u had a wonderful time..

:)

Hemanth Potluri said...

it was nice to read the trip to chennai ..yes it will be little emotional that u wud be leaving ur friends and i missed u lot...well it was good u got the first class ticket :)..wonderful :)...have a gr8 day C miss ya sweetie...

urs..hemu..

Preeti said...

hey cess let me know if youll come to bangy :):) i m waiting here for you.. 9448456620 :):)
I loveeee chennai despite its heat, its not-so-friendly people attimes I love every thing abt chennai.. thanks fortaking me on a virtual tour of chennai. loved the pics and the post :):)

Rià said...

wow!!the pics were beautiful gurl. Jus shows hw much fun did u have. :)

Renu said...

Cess You are lucky u got upgraded, BA werent so kind to me:)

I loved the time I spent with you and remembr you forever:)

Unknown said...

aawwww i loved the narration.. need to catch up on ur previous posts though..

loved the snaps.. n yessss there is a Doblin :P lol..

Tarun said...

I loved the last snap in the link u have posted.
Did I notice a glint in ur eyes in the snaps?

rainboy said...

will be meeting u next time frenchess :D

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

feeling so J....

:D

Prash said...

pourquoi tu mets pas les photos de ton voyage en Inde sur FB ?

Anya said...

the golden globe in pondycherry.. should have been fun

:)

chriz

Cess said...

@ Vink
Yes I had, glad to have u back around here... should plan on coming back myself too :)

Cess said...

@ HEms

:) thanks Hems, hope u re doin good, haven t seen u for a while.
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Preeti

I went briefly to Blore, i took the train to go to coorg after by bus
thanks
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Ria

hi dear, thanks i had fun there.
hope u re doin good
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Renu

It s probably because u were not cryin and happy to leave the humidity to see ur children :)
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Ani

:) thanks girl

C

Cess said...

@ Tarun

Yeah it was my last night in India ;( but i was with my good friends :)
C

Cess said...

@oo7

I hope so cuty :)
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Sou

U don t have, u re the lucky one livin in India!!!
C

Cess said...

@ Prash

parce que j aime pas facebook pour mettre les photos et pis y a des gens j ai pas envie qu ils voient mes photos trop belles :) je met mes photos sur Orkut, t pas sur orkut?
C

Cess said...

@ Crizz

It was nice to look at it, unfortunately I could not visit it!!! ;(
C.

Keshi said...

Lucky u! Looks like u visited alot places and met so many lovely ppl.

Keshi.