Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

I reached the Indian land :P


Phew, it s 2 in the afternoon and I am in my hotel room with the fan, i m trying to avoid the A/C to get used to the burning hot weather outside :)
As i thought I haven t slept much because I can t sleep in the plane :( The trip was pretty ok, i reached Hyd at 4.30 in the morning. Before we landed I was looking at my monitor which was displaying the altitude and the temperature, I almost got a stroke when i saw at 2900 meters it was hotter than in Ireland at the moment.... 13 degrees, and when i saw the 28 degrees displayed on the screen at 4.30AM !!!! I was already thinking how would it be like now! I went out of the airport, it was damn crowded, lots of people were waiting for friends and family, and me the white @ss tourist, I did not even walk 10 meters that 10 guys jump on me to see if i was looking for a taxi!
The trip to reach the hotel with my taxi was pretty hectic, even though the road was not crowded, I will never ever ever did i say never... drive in India, people are insane.:P First of all, i had the feeling that seat belt is only for losers or tourists like me. I thought I would die at least 8 times, the indicator has no use, the horn has definitively a better effect! Taxi as autos or bikes are driving like crazy, no exceptions!
I also saw lots of dogs hanging around, with some people living on the side of the 'expressway' in a home made with sheet metals who were already cooking some spicy stuff cause i could smell it from the car!
I also saw... men holding each other hands!!!! Even a guy was putting is hand in the back pocket of the other guy's jeans. As far as I know, and for what i read love affair between same sex are not so legal in India so I was pretty surprised to see some manly men holding each other hands!!!! My friends told me it s a 'brotherhood' thing here. Well as a piece of advice my friends, if u re coming in Europe avoid the touchy 'brotherhood' here or u might get some surprise.
Now my friends came to visit today, Mazhar and his wife and son came, poor son who almost cried when he saw me for the first time, I hope he did not sick I was sick my pale white face :)


Then Nik and Mazhar who came back went on a driving trip to see the Hyd Silicon Valley with all the info company :) Then we went to the Shilparamam park where they are selling handicrafts. It was pretty cool and I got my first mehandi as u can see on the pic, it went orange and now it s brownish pretty cool!


Then we went back to the hotel, oh first i had to experience the 'crossing the road' omg, uncontrolled traffic like that + people crossing street like us ... in France, hundred of people who d died each day!!!!
Anyway, back at the hotel where got food for 3 for 165 rupees!!!! seriously!!!! do u know what u can get for 165 rupees in Ireland? 2 gums probably ok let says 2.5 gums but that s it! :)
The weather was pretty neat actually with a small breeze which allowed us to stay on my balcony while drinking and listening to music :)


Today I m at the office, it s pretty hot outside! Tomorrow and wed i ll be visiting Hyd :)
Hope u have a great time... stay tuned!

Well that s it for now, i m happy to be here... keep in touch! Cheers
Ps: if u wanna see more pics check out there HYD

20 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

wow...

already the enjoying the trip.... koolioz...

brotherhood thing...lol ..yeha in India it is quite common :P

and dogs and all..u will be habituated..but u chose summer to visit the south India...U have guts :P
but
have a pleasant visit... :)

rainboy said...

165 rupees three people...see?? what i told you.

hopefully u will have the best time of your life.
have fun and take care frenchess

Nothing but "Ficus" said...

Looks like you are having fun :) Enjoy the entire trip and do continue to post pictures on a daily basis :)

Tarun said...

Wow ...
Good going.

Looking fwd to more blogs. I hope u find time.

Hemanth Potluri said...

ur enjoying it so much well i am jelous :P..

urs..hemu..

Anya said...

wow...
do keep updating everyday..

yeah brotherhood it is ..here.. and u should see me driving in india.. its crazy ... :)P

www.chronicwriter.com

Anonymous said...

Welcome ! Welcome ! Welcome !
Mumbai visit ?

Anil Sawan said...

yeyy.. if u read this and if u happen to be around hitech at around 11 am, giv me a buzz. i am on leave today :)

Keshi said...

OMG OMG Cess is in the land of Spirituality WOW! Lucky u :)

Looking great and the pics r just awesome! u got Henna on ur hands babez wow wow! I want :(


**the horn has definitively a better effect

lol r u in SL by any chance?? I so know wut u mean!

But with the roaming dogs, horns, sweltering heat etc etc isnt it great to be in a land so different to ur home. Im sure ur hvn a ball!

Enjoy it to the max...I wish I was there too!

Keshi.

Rià said...

good to know tht u r enjoying ur trip to India. Try to make it to Mumbai, if u can.

Cess said...

@ Sourish
thank u i m trying to enjoy my trip as much as possible!!!!
tc
C

Cess said...

@ 007
thanks sweetie, i will i hope, it s bit hot for me but i m trying to cope with it :P
tc
C

Cess said...

@Ficus
yeah, i m enjoying it :P can t post daily but at least weekly :P
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Tarun
hey, occasionnally i can get some time to post at least weekly :P
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Hems
don t be jealous now since i m with u we can enjoy my trip together :P
C

Cess said...

@ Chrizz
u drivin in India, my god i won t see that anyway since u re not india when i m coming u mean Chrizzz ;(
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Hobo
thanks, no i won t come to mumbai this year, i m doing the South, but i ll come back to do the North including Mumbai :)
tc
C

Cess said...

@SAwan
hey sorry did not see ur message and my indian phone is yet not working, i ll call u on friday when i reach hyd
tc\
C

Cess said...

@ Keshi
hi girl, yeah many things are different from Europe, it s mostly a cultural chock for me, some stuff are difficult for me to cop wid, specially the hot and humid weather and the spicy food!!!!!
But i m trying to enjoy my time here as much as possible.
u take care girl
C.
PS: read ur blog, u changed ur template it s nice, haven t had time to comment but i m still reading u

Cess said...

@ Ria
hey girl, thanks, won t be able to make it to mumbai this year unfortunately i don t have enough time, but i ll def come back in india to do the north and my first stop will be mumbai :P
tc
C