Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

The final countdown... D-2



Here we are.... in less than 2 days now... I ll be more or less awake in the plane flying over Europe on his way to Hyderabad :) You have no idea how hard it is to be at work and trying to work even though the only think I have in mind is my holidays.... 2 years of wait will be hopefully worth it... I know I know my friends already told me that It won t be less than 35 degrees celsius... compare to my tiny 10 irish degrees the first week will be tough on me but I have in my bag pack a complete pharmacy :) with every drugs sent by mum for any type of diseases I could get If i m acting too dangerous enough to eat in a dodgy place somewhere in the middle of India! As well as sprays and patch for evils mosquitoes and the Biafine, special cream for sunburns because yeah did i forget to mention that I haven t been exposed to sun for the past 3 years since I m living on a rainy greenish island so i m guessing the reaction of my delicate and extremely white french skin the first she will be in contact with a 35+ degrees 'WTF girl... are u trying to roast me like a bbq ribs!!!!'
Anyway, It will be my last post until I reach the Indian land... I might squeez one at the airport in London depending on how long I have to wait before my next flying!
So in the mean time, you all take care... as I said on previous posts, I won t be able to visit your blogs for 3 weeks, I ll try to write and publish some photos on my blog but don t expect a daily update from me.
I hope you won t miss me too much! You have a good time while I am away from Blogville!!!
MWAH!!!!

PS: here is a pic of my trips i ll do roughly... some trip haven t yet been planned. Cheers!!!


8 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Coorg ain't that hot but chennai definitely is! And i've my practical exams when you are here in chennai!

I doubt if i can squeeze through for a meet! But lets keep the options open!

SMM said...

Hey Cess...welcome to India babeeeeee :)

Have a safe journey. Have lots of fun. Eat properly and slather loads of sunblock - it is going to be pretty hot here.

And next time you have to come up north too :)

--xh-- said...

welcome to India :) will u be touching down @ bangalore - if u r, let us catch up :)

Rià said...

Congrats on the trip coming so close gurl!! :)

ceedy said...

Great have a nice time. Dont forget to duck at many things - its not only trees in front of the buses ;) that you have to be careful of

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

happy journey cessy...
have laods of fun in India..and if ya need anyfink or in emergency... do keep my nummmer from ya mailbox ....

okie
take care and god bless ya

Hemanth Potluri said...

welcome to india :)..


urs..hemu..

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

I hope ya reached safe :)