Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

It's a date... April 4th :)

Finally... after 2 years, I finally bought it:

In less than 3 weeks now, I will meet some people i have been crazy to meet for the past 2 years, finally the country I have been waiting to visit will welcome me :) My visa is done, my vaccines are fine, I just need to pack!!!! I keep telling my friends, calling my family to tell them that's it ... my credit card fainted last thursday when I bought my flight.
Well actually it was a very expensive day that Thursday 12th, I mean a very important day, on that day I got the answer I have been waiting for, to get my 3 weeks of leave, then i bought the ticket and i gave my deposit for my new flat. Oh by the way...
news flash:
I m moving AGAIN... so it makes it the 22 time in 29 years, trust if i keep that ratio i ll be soon in the Guinness Record Book :)
So why am I moving u may ask... well my flatmate decided on her she wants to live alone so obviously I have to move, but this time I m done moving with girls! I m not good at it so i ll be moving with my ex ex ex ex housemate who s not working with me which is even better and in a super place, very quiet, lot of lights so I am really looking forward to it. Not too happy about packing again but hey, so moving in 2 weeks and leaving to India in 3 weeks :)
So now, I m gonna start planning my trip to India, I ll be doin the South mostly Hyderabad, Vizag, Chennai, somwehere with Bhai, and somewhere with work colleagues, might try to go to Blore but man 3 weeks it s not enough! I ll have to go back to do the North!!!! :)
Anyway people, I have not been to ur blog for a bit, it was crazy at work and It will be till I ll leave, plus with all the packing I have to do as well. But I ll try my best to pass by visiting u.
Now In India I ll definitevely write in this blog my trip to India OF COURSE with all the PICS i m gonna take!!!!!! Now if u re living in South please tell me about it, if u wanna meet me as well I d love to and if u have any recommendations on what to visit.... please do let me know.
This week i m going to an hen's party for my friend Iris who s getting married in France in August, we will have a limo trip with a diner and party :) Pics will come soon :)
Anyway my friends u have a great weekend and I ll catch wid u soon!!!! Take care :)
PS:i ll finish replying to the comments on previous post soooooon

19 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

AB said...

wow.. welcome to India Cess...!

ceedy said...

Enjoy :)...

Advice - dont unpack...so the next move will not feel so bad!

Anil Sawan said...

cya soooon :P

Hemanth Potluri said...

did i read vizag some wer in the post :P...or am i dreaming :)...

urs..hemu..

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Welcome to India ! Have a great time planning you trip :)

Tarun said...

Get ti Hyderabad,Go to Salar Jung Mueseum, it is not a Louvre but worth the time.
Also go to Char Minar, and check out the pearls.

I dont see mumbai any where.
:(

rainboy said...

congrats on getting your wish granted at last,

have fun in tons...

tc

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

welcome to India cessy..

if u take out time to visit north doncha forget me :)


and who is this new house mate ;)
sounds kinky :P

Rià said...

wow thts super cool!! but hey y aint u comin to Mumbai. :( :(

Keshi said...

Good on ya! Enjoy it Cess. :) TC n HUGS!

Keshi.

Prash said...

Il faut que tu me parles de ton voyage en Inde et le mariage indien etc...j'ai hate de t'entendre !

Balvinder Balli said...

Great, welcome to India, presently i am in transit, will be getting back to regular blogging after a few days.

SMM said...

Hey Cess...no plans of coming up north? It would have bene gr8 to meet ya. Anyway enjoy down south and make sure you have biryani in Hyderabad :)

Vignesh Anand said...

whoaa cool...

Anonymous said...

Welcome ! Welcome ! Welcome !
:)

Cess said...

@all
Thank u guys for the welcome and all the nice wishes, sorry to not replying to all of u, i am in the middle of me moving to a new flat so I don t have internet home anymore, well i have one but a dial up crappy one and i m sick ;(
I ll try to post before leaving to India to tell u guys what i am going to do there, in the mean time u take people !!!!!

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

coming to chennai?? tell me if we can meet up!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

cessy...
award time..do collect that from my blog :)

Anonymous said...

sad that we couldnt meet