Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

The day i fainted... part [2/2]

I guess u were all waiting for the second part of my story :) * i can hear people over excited....nah not really..anyway*
(...) I open the door of the car, one foot on the ground, stand up and I guess I freakin fell on the ground before my second foot hit the floor....lucky me my right arm was still king of functional and grabed the door before I fell so that I could hit the floor softer... I only got a bruise on my left arm, my head, and my @ss but it s ok I had some 'thicker skin' to avoid collateral damage :)
So what happened next was well I was lying on the floor unconscious, my purse was on the sidewalk, my car keys in my hand and obviously my car door still open... should i say i got lucky well in a way yes on the worst case scenario, an @ss could have let me down on the floor, grab my purse and my keys and left with my car easily without anyone seeing him, since i was living in a small street pretty quiet during the day.
So what happened next someone told me the story, because the only thing I remembered is me lying on an hospital bed holding the hand of a complete stranger... can i say i sexy stranger?
I woke up on the bed, holding my painful head wid my other hand and look at this stranger.... *conversation was originally in french, yeah at that time my english sucked even more*
Me: wtf it s going on?
*i know this is not the more attractive way to introduce urself in front of a sexy stranger however due to my situation, i was more in pain wearing the ugly hospital robe u know the one u attach on the back where everyone can see half of ur @ss when walkin... yeah that one ... so excuse my french*
SS(Sexy Stranger): hi, i found u unsconscious in the middle of the pavement 1h ago, I called the hospital, they picked u up and brought u here.
Me: really damn, what about my car?
SS: I closed ur car before leaving, ur purse is here and I did not want to look at ur cellphone but ur grandma called 5 times.
Me: shitttt I was supposed to visit her....mannnn
SS: oh my name is Tim btw
Me: oh yeah mine Cecile... so i guess u saved my life
SS: well put it like that sounds more heroique than it was, I just called the ambulance.

I could say that in my fight against migraines some good things happened to me, so of course u can imagine that i could not pass an occasion like that, how many time a sexy stranger will save ur life? usually it s the granpa neighbour or the mother with her child u never expect Prince Charming saving u so to thanks him for saving my life I invited him over for diner... and lets say that I did a break during my eternal single life at least for the remaining time I spent in Marseille finishing my master :P
And well u can imagine that the next I called my mum to tell her how effective the pills she gave for the migraine were.
Mum: did the pills stop ur migraine
Me: no but they gave me a boyfriend:)

All right People, that s it for today, i wish u a great weekend ahead yeah because it s friday today and damn i love the fridays :P


20 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Hemanth Potluri said...

wow u found a bf :p heheh :)...cool...have a gr8 weekend :)..

urs..hemu..

--xh-- said...

wow - that was cute :) never expected it though :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

it made my eyes teary....
:(

i want to save a girl too :(

hehehhee

Winnie the poohi said...

u make me want to have a migraine ;)

Zubin said...

:O..wow... :O..
..wow...I mean..just the way it happens in movies.. ^-^

Tarun said...

Whats the name of those pills again ... ?


;)

vj said...

lucky you n lucky him...fabulous experience in life.... :)

Renu said...

so much like hindi films:)

Rià said...

he he tht was a nice way of finding a bf! :: :P Happy weekend sweetie!!

Cess said...

@ Hems
yeah, well it did not last long anyway it was a bad/good experience
tc honey
C.

Cess said...

@ xh
yeah, usually i m not the lucky, having someone stealing my purse and car was more likely to happen :P
guess for once i was kind of lucky
tc
C.

Cess said...

@Sou
he he, u will save a girl don t worry :)
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Winnie
oh trust me dear u really really don t want to have a migraine, but we did not stay together that long, so was not really worth it after all :)
cheers
C

Cess said...

@Zubin
yeah well not so sure about that, i did not have the cute bruise face women have in the movies :P
C.

Cess said...

@ Tarun
I dont remember that name, but it started by Z, like zomig or something like that, but the name change sometimes depending on the language. Well i m sure not everybody reacted as bad as me :P
cheers
C

Cess said...

@ Vijay
lucky me, u really think so, not sure about that, i would have rather not faint in the middle of the street and be migraine free years ago :P
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Renu
well it did not include colorful dress, i think i was wearing a jeans nor dance or music :)
tc
C

Cess said...

@ Ria
well it was not my plan at the beginning u see, i m usually not good at finding way to find bf usually...
tc
c.

Keshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keshi said...

HAHA humor queen I love it!


**i know this is not the more attractive way to introduce urself in front of a sexy stranger

LOL LOL LOL! I so know this feeling...when last time I fell in front of a hunk and I tried to hit the floor fashionably. but it didnt happen cos my face showed how much pain I was in!


so u seriously found a BF? WOW Cess start wetting those lips now lol! ;-)

Keshi.