Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

What else...

I know, I know, I haven t been as often as i used to be here *bouncing her head against the wall* I already said last year that my creativity to make posts was lacking badly. Been thinking what could i possibly talk about in my next post? I know i m good at one thing, writing a huge post with ... nothing in it. Look I already made several lines out of it.
Anyway, things have been insane at work, which makes me realize that me and competition are not good friends, I hate competition, every month when i meet my manager,

I have the feeling i m coming with my grades like in school 'u ve been a bad bad girl, give me ur fingers' and BANG the ugly wood rule smashing ur fingers ;( So i d figured it out, I have to move ... wait...*thinking* ... I have to make my resume up to date, look for job, interview *looking at monster.com* ... damn i should have study engineering *sighs!*... *back on the lazy mode, sitting on my bed blogging*... well I ll think about it. I still wanna do it, but in the mean, i d like to go to India first, then will start again the resume-jobhunting-interview later when the financial crisis will be even bigger.
So what else?
Well I have to thanks 2 people today because they ve been super cool wid me, yes, at least i m lucky to have such great people in my life.
First of all Tarun has been a great gtalk friend :) I followed him each day through his master s exams, learn so much about how wearing formal dress makes him be more successful during his exam or how to stop hangover by drinkin sprite :) During the evening we sometimes do quizz, no we don t have boring life, we are actually doing social studies to see how similar can be 2 people different (by culture, religion, country...)
So if u have nothing else to do u can go on that blog thing :) So thanks again T. for getting me out of my grumpy-complaining-irish mood :)
Now the second person I deeply need to thank is my future Guru Vijay :) and guess what I met him through Orkut,

no no I know what u re thinking *she s starting a speed dating service on orkut* no u pervert, I was looking for some tips to go to India and I picked obviously indian people from a community living in Dublin :) Ok I picked single guys, but i have a theory *she s definitively starting an Orkudating!* noooo!
-Indian girls are too suspiscious, they will think what the hell this french girl wants to talk to me :( no offence for the Indian girls but none of the girls I added as a friend accepted me :(
-Married/committed Indians men: forget about it, if he dare accepting me it s probably cz his wife is NOT part of his friends' list :) or because he thinks he can have a hot one night stand with a sexy frenchy girl :)
So in consequence I picked the single guys possibly the not so desperate one :) yeah I got some weird ones but I have to say I am quite lucky cause I met nice people including Vijay:)
So Vijay, who freshly arrived in Ireland less than 4 months ago is such a nice guy because first of all he loves my pasta :) and he s gonna help me to hopefully get rid of my migraine. Last monday he actually got rid of my headache which is a good start.
Now before he can work his magic on me I need to know how to get relax, which is the tricky part. I had to listen to a woman for 30 min to get relaxed and learn how to visualize. The most difficult part was to actually STAY relax for 30 min. The first 15 min where OK, then she started to ask me to visualize an orange pencil, a green chair and so on *y do i have to see that freakin green chair in my mind again? oh yeah to VISUALIZE my bad*


the worst part was to visualize the noise of people clapping, seagals making noise, baby girl laughing (pretty annoying that litle girl)! Anyway, I have to listen to it again, and again and again untill I can fully relax during 30 min :) not easy people specially wid a super energetic frenchy like me so wish me luck i ll keep u posted :)
And now to finish this whatever post, let me share wid u a couple of quizz i did in the blogthing thingy :)

Am i boring?



You Are 60% Interesting



You are a fairly interesting person. Many people find you to be intriguing.
You have a dynamic, adventurous life... a life that others envy.
You are genuinely interested in and open to the world.
You love making new friends, and you're always up for an unusual experience.
Like everyone else, you can get a bit boring from time to time. That's normal.
But unlike everyone else, you can pull yourself out of a rut. You don't stay boring for long.



60% ain t that bad right? RIGHT? *well i might go down 50% after this post*
Now the Slogan Generator:



Smile! You are in Cécile!



That pretty much sums you up!



Pretty lame, I put it cz I still have no idea what the hell this slogan mean? Is this something naughty or what? *excuse me I m not that easy! I still have some dignity ... jerk!*
And the last one, my favorite, for u the Males :)




You Have Your PhD in Men



You understand men almost better than anyone.
You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.
Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.



Ladies if u need help Doctor Cess, please call my male assistant Monsieur Pitt to make an appointment :P
Take care people and have a smashy rest of the week :)

55 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Keshi said...

hey luv! Nice to see an Update from ya :)

Im glad u hv nice chat friends. I dun chat at all hehe.


I never did Orkut. But Im on something else (leaving it anonymous). And I see the same pattern u described abt Indian Girls and Married/committed Indians men! The latter always invites me and worse, almost all of their INTERESTS reads WOMEN! yukk wuts wrong with men! And these r the same men who reckon I should get married and settle down with a guy. LOSERS.


u hv no idea how HYPER I am! I cannot sit still for 5mins...and Im super FAST in almost everything I do. Im like speedy gonzales!


**pretty annoying that litle girl

LOL!


The only thing that relaxes me is MUSIC. I can listen to music and sit still for hours.

btw did u check out my break pics..in the 2nd last post?



Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi
Hi sweetie,
U should have chat friends, it s cool to chat wid people sometimes, but i m guessing Keshi s calendar is pretty full she won t have time for that *Diva style look* :P
++The latter always invites me and worse, almost all of their INTERESTS reads WOMEN! yukk wuts wrong with men!++ tell me about it, once I got a dude he was 50 years old (my dad s age) and he wanted to invite me to have some diner and more... and this f@#$% perv was married!!! omg! So at some point I put on my profile 'if u re looking for gf/wife/shag u got the wrong profile :P'

+u hv no idea how HYPER I am!++ oh really !!! I hardly noticed it :)

And yes i checked out ur pics, not all at starting to feel depressed after the beach pics :( remember I m living in freakin ireland :( it s freakin freezin with a damn cold crazy wind mixed with mean rain :(

tc Kesh Kesh
C.

Renu said...

Quite a refreshing post and what u have written about Indian men..is mostly true:)

I get many requests for friendship on orkut, but so far i have nevr accepted any, not because I disliked them but , i dont take strangers as friend:)

Tarun said...

LOL

It is amazing how people rush to Keshis blog to post comments and how Keshi rushes in double speed to comments on other blogs as well reply to comments o other blog.

If there was a Matrix based on blogs, she would have to be the One if not Morpheus.

Anyways,
learn so much about how wearing formal dress makes him be more successful during his exam

Why did u let the cat slip out of the bag?
Now my secret is out.
Not that all those exams I fared well.
Basic fact remains u better be prepared then better dressed.
Things like those are just superstition.

How was your debate?

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHA Cess u make me laff so much! *HUGZ*

No no..there's no diva style look lol! I just dun like chatting online all that much...cos I used to chat long time ago and guess what happened....almost all the ppl I came across were mofos...idiots who were looking for cyber sex or plain time-wasting. I cudnt really connect with anyone on chat. Blogs solved my problem :)



**So at some point I put on my profile 'if u re looking for gf/wife/shag u got the wrong profile :P'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one! This is why I love ya Cess..cos ur pretty GENUINE lol!

Once a guy sent me an Invite..I read his profile...he was 18 and his interest was WOMEN n SEX. And he asked me which SCHOOL I go to! I was bored Cess!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Tarun Im as fast a bullet! ppl who watch me ask me where Im going lol!

Keshi.

--xh-- said...

hey, nice to see an update from you :)

yeah, having chat friends are good - many times, they help us to bring us back from the mood swings :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

:)..

urs..hemu..

Anonymous said...

i am a single indian guy

:)
welkum back cess....

third grade teacher picture had me in splits

Teline said...

@ Renu

Heyyyy thanks :)

Yeah and on orkut I get a lot too, i rarely accept them, specially the one who does not put a pic on his profile or if he does he put one of a John Abraham for ex, it s always suspiscious :)
tc
C.
PS:btw did u put a pic of u in ur avatar??

Teline said...

@Tarun
Yeah Keshi is super fast, but also when i made the post late night irish time it was early morning for Keshi which is usually at that time she s checking her mail with the hundreds of comments in it :)

++Why did u let the cat slip out of the bag?++ sorry :(

++Things like those are just superstition.++ i know I was just teasing u :)

As for my debate, i lost :( they were more cat lovers in the room than dog lovers, but it s ok it was good fun :)

tc
C.

Renu said...

Now the present profile photo on my blog is mine, I wanted everybody to relate my posts to me mentally:)

Teline said...

@ Keshi
++cos I used to chat long time ago and guess what happened....almost all the ppl I came across were mofos...idiots who were looking for cyber sex or plain time-wasting. ++
yeah there is the difference between talkin to freak sex addicted and friends :) so far none of my friends offer in sexual proposals :D


++HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one! This is why I love ya Cess..cos ur pretty GENUINE lol!++ it did work actually i stopped being invited anymore :)

++Once a guy sent me an Invite..I read his profile...he was 18 and his interest was WOMEN n SEX. And he asked me which SCHOOL I go to! I was bored Cess!++ omg what a looser!!! are u sure u are on a social network site and not on a matrimonial site or the sex addicted social network :DDD

C.

Teline said...

@ xh

Hey :) yes chatting wid friends can be good and help u feeling better after.

tc

C.

Teline said...

@ Hems

:( u just give me a smile... no inspiration to comment :(
Hope u re doing ok sweetie, missing reading u and more...
tc
C.

Teline said...

@ Chrizzz

Hehe, but u re not part of this dublin/indian communities and i already knew u before...:)
tc
C.

Teline said...

@ Renu
YEahhhhhh, finally I can put a face on ur posts, that s great!
btw u look great on it wid ur sari!!!
C.

Renu said...

Thanx:)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

lol


come to india and we will see how interesting u r :P

Keshi said...

HAHA so it worked! good on ya Cess :)

**are u sure u are on a social network site and not on a matrimonial site or the sex addicted social network

LOL no ways! u know how much I hate Matrimonial issues hahahaha!


OMG ur one liners for my current post cracked me up big time I almost fell off my chair!!!

Keshi.

AB said...

Ohh... too many emotions in a single post..! You must be having a strange time....!!!!

And drop all ur ideas abt engineering... we have enuf engineers unemployed here... };-)

loved ur timer to India!

Anil Sawan said...

first i thought u din have anything to write and then i ended up reading so much of your thoughts :P

i checked the are u interesting stuff and this is what i got : You Are 76% Interesting.
Believe it or not, you are a very fascinating person.
You're probably too busy being interesting to realize exactly how interesting you are.

You have a rich, full life. You are curious about the world, and you are very open to new experiences.
You have a lot to talk about, and people find you to be an amazing conversationalist.

And most importantly, you are truly interested in other people. How could anyone find that boring?
You truly listen and learn from others. You're not self absorbed or shallow.

looks gud right?? :P

u take care girlie.. have fun..

Teline said...

@ Renu
u re welcome :P

Teline said...

@τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя
he he thank u sweetie :)
tc
C.

Teline said...

@ Keshi

++LOL no ways! u know how much I hate Matrimonial issues hahahaha!++ he he, yeah I kind of noticed it wid Aunty B and ur last tag :)


++OMG ur one liners for my current post cracked me up big time I almost fell off my chair!!!++
easy now, to hurt urself :)
C.

Teline said...

@Abhinav
++You must be having a strange time....!!!!++ yeah it will be sorted out soon!!!

++And drop all ur ideas abt engineering... we have enuf engineers unemployed here... };-)++ he he then u should come to france, they are always lookin for engineers here

tc
C.

Teline said...

@ sawan

hey, thank u for passing by my blog and for that loooong comment.

++ You Are 76% Interesting.++ see, u are more interesting than me :)
but thank u for the compliments:)
that s very sweet.
I ll pass by ur blog soon
cheers
C.

Rià said...

hey glad to c a post from u after a long time. :) Btw i hav something for u on my blog. do check it out babe! *Hugs*

Rià said...

and hey i love ur display pic. :P Its cute!!

Keshi said...

And u u'stand MEN so well Cess, wow! I should take lectures from u on Menology.


There's only 1 thing that i dun u'stand abt Men. And that is, I dun u'stand why I dun u'stand them.


LOL!

Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Ria
thank u sweetie for doing the tag it was a brilliant one, love the pics u got :)
tc
C.

Cess said...

@Keshi

PHD in Menology that s a freakin cool title 'Hi my name is Doc Cess i m an expert in Menology'!

++ There's only 1 thing that i dun u'stand abt Men. And that is, I dun u'stand why I dun u'stand them.++ yeah u know wat men have the tendancy to become even more complex than women, they re freakin stealin our complexity, now i have the impression i am the man in the relationship? what s going on wid them? wat u say?

:D C.

Keshi said...

haha Cess!

I was the man in my r'ships too! mebbe I should turn les next time!

Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi

Becoming les yeah i thought of this one too actually but nahhh apart from the emotional phasis the man is entering there is some ... 'stuff' mean 'physical stuff' men have and women don t :) i ll be missing that too much :P

rainboy said...

after a long time
but the good thing..it was long.

be regular

tc frenchess

rainboy said...

ohh... by teh way i tried the slogan generator..

i got "Do Me a Favor, Plug Me into Vikram" lolz


tc

Cess said...

@007
++ got "Do Me a Favor, Plug Me into Vikram"++ LOOOL so crazy this generator and pretty weird.
Thanks cuty i ll try to be more regular.
tc Honey
C.

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL!! Your post did make me laugh, and yes I am a orkut gal also and I feel your pain! lol lol

The indian girls that accepted me are the ones I kno on blogger, but oh wait a min.. I did not add any one I did not kno! lol lol

The Men, Yeah! they can add you at a drop of a hat oh they married ones do also! but I feel like you on that..Maybe their wives are not on their list! Revelation here gal! lol!

You come back and forth anytime you need to..I'm not doing all that I used to do either on blogger.Just like Bored a lot from time to time!! Holla at me on orkut!!

Ne

Keshi said...

lolz!

hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY luv!

May u always hv LOVE (if not men) in ur life! LOL HUGS!

hv a good one Cess!


Keshi.

Hemanth Potluri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tarun said...

Hey Cess,

B'Day greetings.
Enjoy the dinner.

Nikhil Menon said...

How do you manage to put in soo much of stuff in a single post wen all of it is way too diverse??the best thing was that I never had that transitional issues,jus flowing smooth all around..

Great blog u've got..

and Happy Birthday to you.. :)

Looks like u got lotsa buddies(hemz's blog)and well wishers..Great!!

am blogrollin ya.. :)

Take care n ave loadsa fun on this beautiful day.. :)

Nikhil

Nikhil Menon said...

MUSIC relaxes me mjch more than most things around..Then something else which I enjoy is reading blogs,forget my posts.. :)

The notions on the Indian Women were fantastic,U ve understood them much better than most of the indians themselves..

Kudos!!and Orkut,oh yeah..its a phenomenon..

Hehe,had jus goe thro the 'how interesting are you' survey..60pc..same here too.. :)

Nikhil

Renu said...

Wish u a very happy B'day Cess !

Prash said...

maybe those girls thought you were a lesbian and got scared ! lol

sexy French girl...oh my dream ! when am i meeting you ? (and btw, I am married too...if we consider pacs as wedding! lol) - don't tell my bf though lol ....

Vani said...

Have a happy B'day :)

Nice cock-tail post. Loved the quizzes Dr.Cess ;) I'm goin to try dem too.

Cess said...

@ MultiMenon

hey thanks for passing by and for the compliments :) i can talk forever wid nothing it s awesome :P

and thanks for happy bday wish :)

am blogrollin ya.. :)

++The notions on the Indian Women were fantastic,U ve understood them much better than most of the indians themselves..++ :)

++Hehe,had jus goe thro the 'how interesting are you' survey..60pc..same here too.. :)++ good so i m not the only one :P

cheers
c.

Cess said...

@NE~ISM

++The Men, Yeah! they can add you at a drop of a hat oh they married ones do also! but I feel like you on that..Maybe their wives are not on their list! Revelation here gal! lol!++ he he

Yeah for blogging i wish i could be more there but i have simply nothing interesting to say :P

tc
C.

Cess said...

@Keshi
thank u sweetie, don t remember how many time i thanked u today :) thanks!!!!!
good luck for ur party bday, hope u won t come accross some auntie C, D or E I heard they are vicious so be carefull, and maybe u can wear a pareo (it's a large piece of cloth that a woman wraps around her bathing suit) :P
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ tarun
Thanks Tarun for the wishing and u have a great weekend my friend
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Renu

Thanks u!!!!!
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Prash

++maybe those girls thought you were a lesbian and got scared ! lol++
he he really? do I look like one? so i think they thought I m french so i m a pervert :P

++sexy French girl...oh my dream ! when am i meeting you ? (and btw, I am married too...if we consider pacs as wedding! lol) - don't tell my bf though lol ....++ well if u stay a couple of more years, i might come in 2010, i promise i ll keep the secret :P
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Vani

Thanks u!! And try the quizz some are cool!!!
take care
Dr Cess :P

Balvinder Balli said...

On the eve of the Republic Day of our country, i take this opportunity to present this award to my blogger friends who have made a difference by writing their frank opinions in their blogs as well, as in the comment columns of other blogs. These bloggers have not written any sensational or luscious stories to attract traffic to their blogs, but they have put down in prose as well, as verse, whatever they have felt strongly about, may it be about their personal lives or about a burning issue of the society. The sole purpose of their writing has been to make a difference. I wish that their ideas may fructify and bring a change in the society for better. I salute them all.
Cess, please pick up your award from my blog.

Rià said...

hey there's something waiting for u on my blog. So do drop by.