Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Me bday week....


Phewww weekend is over, not that I m happy it s over since it's monday today and as u know monday sucks well at least I m not a monday type of person!
So as u know, well u did not know last friday I turned my very last 20+ bday yes 29! *is it a wrinkle on my face? sighs *
So to celebrate it, I went with a couple of friends to a Lebanese restaurant called Rotana Café in Dublin 2, it s a good and cheap restaurant with friends including one lebanese friend, it s always cool to go first time to a different restaurant with a local people, otherwise u don t really know what to pick, the names are usually not common and u finally end up with something u don t like and waste money and never come back. That s how i like indian food, cause I went with an Indian friend the first time and he guided me through the menu.


Anyway, we went there, went out full like guinea pigs *burps* and came back to my lebanese friend s place and as we started with lebanese food well to continue in the spirit we smoked 'chicha' as we say in Lebanon with grapes tabacco *no we did not smoke weeds!*,


I think i smoked chicha once in my life so it was funny to do it while we were listening some local music as well, the only thing missing was the warm weather from Lebanon.

Not everybody was used to smoke chicha like my friend Momo :P

As for me I managed pretty well, plus it was smelling grapes all over the living room after that :P
The next day, I went to see the movie 'Milk' with Sean Penn, It was a good movie based on the true story of Harvey Milk the first openly gay man to be elected to public office in California and fight for human rights for Gay.


He and the San Francisco Mayor got shot by Dan White ex member of the Board of Supervisors in 1978. The sad thing about it is that ...in that movie they were fighting against proposition 6 for the gay human rights and now 30 years later the situation is unfortunately the same, recently they were still fighting against this time Proposition 8 in California.
I dunno I mean, depending on the country or the way u ve been educated or whatever for me I think that what happens in the bedroom only concern people living in it whatever it s 2 males, 2 females, or 1 male 1 female, who care, we re not forcing anyone to have a look it or sleep with a person of the same sex!
Anyway, the same night I went to my friend Alon s leaving party, we worked together almost 2 years and now he s going back to his country for 1 year, *sniiif* and by the time he s coming back, if he s coming back I might be myself back in my country, but it was a good fun.


Now i came back at 2, to be wake up at 4 by a phone call who did not remember that there is 5.30 freakin hours of difference between India and Ireland!!!! So, I thought he might be on the internet then I start talking to a friend and we stay more than 5 hours talking, yes yes as u can see by the lenght of my posts I can also talk forever! So I haven t sleep for the night, only a couple of hours.


On the afternoon my first ex housemate in Dublin who went on a world trip for a year lucky bastard, came to Ireland, so of course we had stories to catch up wid :P it was great to see him :P
And then to finally end up with my weekend, Vijay came to my house for diner and operated a reiki on me. The beginning was pretty funny, since I had to relax, and close my eyes, since I did not really know what he was going to do and I was supposed to close my eyes so I was keep laughing at the beginning. He finally managed to concentrate while I was focusing on relaxing *keep relaxing...visualize the relaxation yes I can :P* he draws some symbols on my head and that s it *no not wid a pencil* so far I haven t get a migraine! fingers crossed!
And that was the end of my weekend!!!
Wait before I finish I have to thanks everyone who wished me an Happy bday on the blogville, special Thanks to Hems who made a post for me with the help of Ria, Crystal, Sourish and Keshi (who also made a dedication for me:). And also thanks Ria (again) and Balvinder for their rewards.

Now it s monday evening and I know since I haven t been there as regularly as usual I haven t post any MJJ since last year so i m just gonna finish this post with 2 jokes!


Somewhere in the desert:
A judge was punishing three men because they had committed a crime. Their sentence was a few years in the desert. He said that they could each take one thing with them.
The first guy decides to take an umbrella, so that he can have shade whenever he wants.
The second guy decides to take a water bottle so that he won't get thirsty.
Finally, the third guy decides to take a car door.
The judge asked, "Why in the world would you want to take a car door?" The man replies, "Just in case it gets hot, I can roll down the window."

New flight attendant:
An airline captain was helping a new blonde flight attendant prepare for her first overnight trip. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the flight attendant the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop, and stay overnight. The next morning as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up to ask what happened to her. She answered the phone, crying, and said, "I can't get out of the room!" "You can't get out of your room?"; the captain asked. "Why not?" She replied, "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

U take care people!
PS: anyone knows where i can get a new template for my blog I m bored wid this one and I want to pimp it :P

40 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Renu said...

So having a good time:), i also prefer to try the restaurant with tsomeone who has been to that place:)
Earlier Lebanan was such a beautiful place, i sawin one of the old Indian movie..AANKHEN.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

hehehehehe

u had a wonderful time..lol

I was also so high on weeds this weekend..it was just an awesome experience :P

Anonymous said...

happy burrrr day....

and smoking grapes shud be fun..

and you watched a movie with sean penn?
man thats good.. thats what i first assumed..

Nikhil Menon said...

thats likthe perfect weekend u've had..Frnds,movies,exotic cuisine and the rest-wow.. :)

Happy birthday once again.. :) I haven tried lebaneese or much exotic stuff ftm..and down here,its very difficult to find a good one too..

Take care........ :) and a happy monday!! :p
Nikhil

Hemanth Potluri said...

:)...good to hear ur fun :)..i mean read :)..thnks for mentioning my name ...u tc have a gud week :)..

urs..hemu..

Tarun said...

Congrats u would be 30 next year.
U will be 30 next year
Wow.
*imagines snipper's cross hair on my head*

Ages is what u think U are.

:D

Lebanese food yummy yummy.

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

It's called a sheesha here!! :) It's fun smoking these fruity stuff! I enjoy smokin grape and green apple flavours!

Anil Sawan said...

Cessieeee.. belated birthday wishes..

and blog templates :

try these:

http://www.bloggertemplates.org/

http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

http://btemplates.com/

Rià said...

some lovely pics out there! :) And u r welcome sweetie....u absolutely deserved tht post and dedications. :) And the jokes were cute...especially the 2nd one.

Keshi said...

Hey Cess Im extremely busy these days..so Im not in blogs..but I wanted to come n check out how ur bday went..seems like u had a pretty good one WOW!

ty so much for sharing the pics with us...so funny and full of smiles lol! *HUGZ*

29 or 39 or 49 or 69 or 99, dun ever stop LIVING...keep dancing! :)

Keshi.

--xh-- said...

happy belated b'day.. was away from net for a while (again) and missed the b'day.. arrgh..

so the week was really wonderful - great... :) nice to know that you had fun...

Preeti said...

happi happie happie bday honey. losta love luck kisses and wishes all the way from deep down my heart:) HUGS :)

ceedy said...

Wow....sorry was away and missed your birthday...so happy belated boiday...

I see you had a good smoky time...

And enjoy the "twneties" - thirties gets exciting too ;)

Cess said...

@ Renu
hey, thanks, yes i think it s a good idea to get some special food with local people.
tc
C.
PS: btw i just got my VISA !!! to go to India i m so looking fwd now, haven t bought the ticket yet, will update soon.

Cess said...

@ Sourish

thanks sweetie!
he he don t do stupid stuff sweetie :P
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Chrizzz
thank u dear, and smokin grapes was fun!!!
cheers
Cezzzz

Cess said...

@MultiMenon

it was a great weekend definitively!
and thanks again for the wishing ::P

cheers
c.

Cess said...

@ Hems

no problemo sweetie, u know how important u are for me, sweetie.
thanks for the wishing
tc
C.

Cess said...

@Tarun
*imagines snipper's cross hair on my head* he he funny joker!
thanks for the wishing anyway!
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Shrav

he he, yeah I enjoyed it a lot it was good fun!
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ sawan

hey, thanks for the wishing and thanks for the template!
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Ria

thank u sooooooo much sweetie!
tc
C.

Cess said...

@Keshi

thanks u dahling for still passing by!

I had so much fun, it was kewl.
I hope u re doing all right sweetie, saw ur last post, keep up the good spirit honey!
u take care of urself!
C.

Cess said...

@ --xh--

thank u sweetie!

and yes I had good fun!!!!
hope u re doing well too!
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ preeti

thank u so much sweetie
take care of urself
Cheers
C.

Cess said...

@ ceedy
np it is still nice to think of it:P
thirties exciting?? nice looking fwd!
tc
C.

Renu said...

Congrats on getting ur visa:)now waiting for ur arrival here:)

Cess said...

@ Renu
yeah thank u, i ll let u know when i m going to Chennai as soon as i book my tickets :)
tc
C.

Anonymous said...

You did not tell me about ur VISA...congratulations... I guess u can plan it with JeanYves now.... Let me know the dates an places...probably I can join u even wen u r not in Hyd

Cess said...

@ Rohit

hey thanks sweetie!!! yeah, my visa is valid till july, i dunno yet when i m gonna come, mostly middle of march or april. I ll let u know anyway :) tc
C.

Sameera Ansari said...

Belated Birthday wishes dear.God Bless!

Nice pics,glad you had a good time :)

Need to catch that movie sometime.

Sameera Ansari said...

P.S. I love the template!

rainboy said...

i hope all you ate was healthy..

just saw MILK ...nice one.

take care have fun
will be off-line till i get a new connection take care.
will catch you soon.

Tarun said...

I did not know that u would be changing templates for every new post.

Cess said...

@ Sameera
Thanks sweetie for the wishes :P
tc
C.

Cess said...

@007
yes my diner was very healthy :)
and come back soon darling.
mwahhh
C.

Keshi said...

me want this template!!!! so pretty :)

Hows u mademoiselle?

Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi
hi girl!, here is the link of the template
http://btemplates.com/2008/09/18/1257/
there is some kick ass templates on this site!!!!
I m fine, a bit sick. I ll come to ur blog soon, I ve been trying to post something since the weekend, i cant!!!! I m stuck! so annoying!
Anyway, hopefully it will come!
tc
C.

Prash said...

nice template !

Joyeux Anniversaire !

What flavour was your chicha ?

Cess said...

@ Prashoun

salut, merci pour l annif :P
le parfum du cheecha etait au raisin, ca sentait trop bon dans l appart apres :)
@+
C.