Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

100 :(


I just realized it is the 100th post of my blog, I thought I ll come with a more happy note... sadly I can't. I just came back to Ireland today and after 2 great weeks it s hard to come back... harder than expected. I don t feel i m in the right place more and more... on top of that i met some people i wish i did not...good or bad thing I did a 'poem' if we can call that one, no intend to look smart or become a poem lover cz i m not I just feel like writing this fragile badly written one:

look around...see the time goes high
You made me believe I could fly
but 2 weeks went by
and all i can see is a lie
how can i be so naive... tell me y?
but don t worry i ll be fine
cause ll still believe I can reach the sky
... I m a free spirit
so go ...(i delete the last words to be politely correct :)
... to Him
Tomorrow i m working, so lets focus on preparing the paper for my visa to India, :) 54 days to go... 54!
That s all, I hope u guys have a great week ahead... finishing this post with a french song that I keep listening listening and listening (well he s speaking french, spanish and english in that song :) it s call Liberta i recommend u to listen to it:

27 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Hemanth Potluri said...

100th post thats cool :)..its never bad to meet people u dont want to ....but it will teach u somethings tho....wow prose is beautiful..some feeling's filled into it ...

54 days huh!....so prepare well for the visa :P..tc

urs..hemu..

Tarun said...

Home is where the heart is, your heart isnt in Doooooblin for sure.

--xh-- said...

congratz on 100 :-D and hope you will be stopping by bangalore whn u visit India :-D

Anonymous said...

congrats cess.. let the nutty humor posts flow..

Anonymous said...

wow! congratulations on ur 100th post :)
keep up teh gr8 work :)
and welcome 2 India

Sameera Ansari said...

Congrats on the 100th post!Nice verse :)

Wow you are going to India,really cool!

Rià said...

Cheer up hun!congrats on ur 100th post and gud to c a post from u after a long time. The poem was beautiful. Jus wanna c u smile babes!!

Renu said...

congrats !Good to complete any milestone, whether its blog or life, I never knew when I wrote my 100, never do the counting:)

SMM said...

100th post - wow. Congratulations Cess...partyyyyyyyyyyyyy

And yyes it sucks bigtime to return to work after a long vacation. I hate returning to work after I have been home.


Btw when are you coming to India? Which all parts are you planning to cover? Are you going to come toward Delhi/ Gurgaon?

AB said...

wow.. congratulations for the century!!!

54-53-52.. great!!

Cess said...

@ Hemu
yeah true but sometimes the lesson is pretty hard to take.
i m preparing well for the visa, i ll go on friday :)
tc baby
C.

Cess said...

@ Tarun
u said it right T., i m not 100% sure where it is but i m sure that it s not ireland :)
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ xh

thanks and I will normally if i don t change plan :) well technically there is not plan yet but i ll let u know :)
C.

Cess said...

@ Chriz


yes let it flows.....it will be back...

C.

Cess said...

@ Swats

thank uuuu darling!!! I can t wait to come!!!
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Sameera

Thanks and Yes i m going to india i am soooooo looking fwad :)
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ Ria

Thanks sweeeetie, yeah i ll cheer up soon!
u take care
C.

Cess said...

@ Renu

thank u Renu, not so important milestone but better than nothing rite!!!
cheers
c.

Cess said...

@ SMM
hey !!!
yeah it sucks big time ;( so depressed to be here!!
I m not gonna do the north of india this time, I m going south since i m invited to the wedding of a friend in Chennai i ll do the south this time between hyderabad, chennai, bangalore... but if i like it i ll definitevely come back to see the north, I really want to visit the taj among others!!!!
cheers
C.

Cess said...

@ Abhi

thanks!!!!!

tc
C.

51...50...49

ceedy said...

Where the effin humor?

Not done.....

congrats on 100

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

ahan 100 posts


kudooooooooooooooooooos and way to go cessy :P

and u r coming here..wow.....take out time for varanasi too :P


and don be sad..I love ireland..there are so many things to like abt there..u kno :P

Cess said...

@ Ceedy

what s the 'effin' humor? me english speak bad, not understand all!!!!

thanks :P

tc
C.

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя

thank u sweetie :P
Won t make it to varanasi this time i m only gonna do part of the south of india this time, but i ll be back to do the north :P

yeah yeah, Ireland is nice to VISIT it not to LIVE in it :P
tc
C.

Anonymous said...

Centuryyyyyy
Party ???

Anonymous said...

Welcome to India.

Unknown said...

yaaaayyy.. for the 100th post..

way to go gurl..

and am pretty sure u r going to enjoy india.. :)