Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Need some fun?


It is not a MMJ, but more a series of pics I took on my last day in LA or mini stories I got recently. Before i took about LA I went to Dublin city center today, initially to see the latest James Bond no sorry the latest Hems Bond :D


but i missed the show because I shop, i know, but when i m depressed my best friend is my credit card. So I bought some fruits, have to be healthy sometimes right, then i bought the season of House, apparently it s good and my personal Xmas gift, I know I already have one ipod video, 2 shuffle but i bought the flashy purple new super cool ipod because he looks good ;)

then OMG i m so super happy i found...... some KIRI, does anybody knows what KIRI is, well it is cheese the 'Laughing Cow' or 'La Vache Qui Rit' as we say in French, but Kiri is even better because there is more cream and so it s more yummy. And where did i find it u may ask? in an Indian shop yes between tikka massala spices and chapati ;)
Then I bought a suitcase, not just any suitcase, the 4 wheels hard cover suitcase, to survive against the Irish rain and poor infrastructure of the streets or airports ;) On my way back home, i saw on the street so many strange people. There was this group of young 'adult' women, apparently nobody told them that Halloween was last week, maybe it was a Bachelorette party, I saw two Cow girls (bitch they stole my costume), one Cow boy/girl, one Pink Navy girl, wearing the shortest dress ever with no jacket under that cold weather... simply crazy... anyway.

Now let s talk about LA, I went to Hollywood recently, and as u know or u re might not know, everything in USA is bigger and apparently they don t have any problem with it, and it s better to advertise it... Live larger, if u don t read the underline, how do u understand it? Getting fat is not a problem? Really?


They seem to have the bigger the better right, size of Jeans, make it bigger! Though I like this ads, it looks cool, like a real jeans ;)
The entire city center is covered by big ads from clothes, to new movies or series, ipod, everything, I don t know how much does it cost but since the road, or expressway are everywhere well u need
to see the ads from there right, so the higher the better, the bigger the merer. The corona beer ads was very nice too. How cool it is to wake up every morning, open ur windows and look at the right u see the corona, down left the lemon with blue sky and the see... niiiiiice.



I went to Venice beach, where supposedly Baywatch was supposed to roll, though I haven t seen Mitch Buchannon or whatever his name spelled nor Pamela Anderson, nor any women in bikini doing some roller skates on the street, it is a myth, well it was apparently too early in the morning to see that, for what I heard ;) So instead I took this pic:D Hot Dogs 1$, where? In the bin trash? LOL they could have put the bin somewhere else not underneath the ad, it s a Marketing Crime ;D





Then I went to Hollywood, yeah, did I see some stars? Nope, Nope at all.


But I saw some movies celebrities like the old time famous Marilyn Monroe and Charlie Chaplin, though Marilyn Monroe was less sexy and more older than the original one

I thought I will assist to a fight between two batmans:
Batman 1: WTF are u doin here, It s my day today, my corner, u re supposed to be on Rodeo Drive get out of here
Batman 2: F@#$$ u, i m the ONLY Batman u re the fake one, i m the original one, I have the costume from Batman 1
Fortunately Superman was here to separate them! Man I don t know how could they stand all day here with that heat cause it was hot, wearing that much of costume!!!! And that Superman, u d better be extremely confident about ur masculinity to be wearing that red underpants and blue tights!
Then to finish, I pass by the walk of fame and I saw this star:
Man, what the hell the parents were thinking, or it is a name he picked when becoming famous, why 'Dick' , was this 'name' did not have a double sense before?
Ok I checked wikipedia and he was born Richard Ewing "Dick" Powell without at the beginning of the 20th century so i m guessing that name did not have a double sense before I truly hope!!!!
Anyway, this is it for today, I hope the Blogville is getting better, and u People, take care!
C.

20 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

rainboy said...

a long one at last :)

Priya Joyce said...

hemz luks cool...lol

he's crazzy abt bond tat he became one lol

Hemanth Potluri said...

:P....whos this hemz bond..he does not a suit...:P..heheh..and the pics rocked..:)..was it my dream i am seeing all the super heroes in this post to get hemz bond autograph :P...lol...kewl and u made my sunday rock :)..thnks too u sweetie :)...

urs..hemu..

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Hemmz bond!! Weeh! That was funny

and the ad at the venice beach, I went rotfl at that:)!!

Really nice pics! Totally funny!

P.S: I wouldn't mind if you gave one of your older ipods to me as a gift!! :) Now that you've a sexy purple one!

RiĆ  said...

he he jus loved the pics babe!the interesting interpretations were even more interesting. :) So u had a good time.

Cess said...

@ V
yes a long one, even though some people don t like them ;)
C.

Cess said...

@ priya
Hey, thanks for passing by ;)
As for Hems he s waiting for his Bond suits ;D

Cheers

C.

Cess said...

@ Hems Bond

I m glad u like it sweetie and u too rocked my sunday babs

thanks

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Shrav
he he glad u like the pics

++ P.S: I wouldn't mind if you gave one of your older ipods to me as ++ he he cousins and bro are already on the list ;)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Ria

i m glad u liked the pics sweetie.

tc

C.

Keshi said...

Hemz Bond is rocking it ha! :):) Nice one Cess.

me a top idiot...cos I put that KIRI comment in the other post LOL!

Keshi.

V. Archana said...

Wah!! Wah!!

Wah!! Wah!!

What a hemu...What a hemu!!! :D

kiran sawhney said...

I like hemu as Hems bond. Great Hollywood pics

Cess said...

@keshi

no problem dahling. Actually i did not know that Kiri means milk, i thought it was just a brand name for spread cheese ;)
tc
C.

Cess said...

@ v. archana
Thanks for passing by

he he, i know he is an handsome Bond ;)

cheers

C.

Cess said...

@ kiran sawhney

he he thanks Kiran

C.

D said...

I love that Levi's hoarding! How innovative! Seems like it was a fun trip.

Cess said...

@ D

glad u like the pics ;) It was a great trip indeed.

cheers

C.

Saranya S said...

So that was a good outing :) I am so addicted to shopping too!
And the hemz-bond..lolz ;) funny pic!!

Keshi said...

In Sinhalese, Kiri means Milk. I dunno abt Hindi tho...


u feeling sunnier now Cess? :)

Keshi.