Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Meet....Frenchy Cuty aka Rainboy aka Vivky ;)


Today has been a very f@#$% day at some point I was so close to give my resigning letter, quit the job, pack my dozen of bags and get the hell out of here, of course, 2min later I thought that if i m going back to France without a job by taking an out of the blues decision like that my parents would have seriously damaged my royal arse. So the reasons y I came back is
- reading my blues is not always funny and I can understand that some people don t like it, that s y I create a private blog WIMPO: Whining In My Private Outlet where i can vent out half french half english on my own where nobody will be aware of it, it does not mean that from time to time there won t be a grumpy post from me still...
- my second reason is because of special People, who helped me a LOT during these bloody down days, so ladies first, I d like to thanks:

Keshi for the nice and motivating emails, friendly help and last super cool and funny post she made on her blog, if u haven t read it yet, it is time to do so.

Now Cute men:
Hems, my sweet sweet Tall and almost Confident sweetheart, for all the time u spend with me by chat.



And the last one, I know he s not gonna be happy because I m thanking him,
but he s one getting interviewed today my dear Frenchy cuty, u might ask y i m calling him French Cuty, it s because of the picture, he looks to cute with his French beret ;) And today I thought it will be day without laugh at all but he asked me to watch videos of Russel Peters and man that was funny, i laughed so much, i can t thanks him enough for that (see video at the end of the post, if u did not fall a sleep in the middle of that HUGELY long post ;)





Now, let's move on to the interview, shall we?
Which is your favorite genre of movies ? (Comedy/ Romance/Suspense/Action/Horror)
Action movies. These movies can be watched over and over again, unlike comedies were you can watch it 5 times then you can't watch it for another year or else it will be lame!


If you could have a lunch with 1 people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which one would you choose and why?
It’s only
Swami Vivekananda. I choose him coz I am so like him …It’s in my nature to test something thoroughly before accepting it.
Anyways if given a chance I would like to have breakfast and dinner too.

Which is your most cherished childhood memory?

My most cherished memories of childhood are the days that I spent with my cousins in the hills of Himalayas. Every year in my summer vacation they would visit us and i would go to hills where their Dad was posted. The cottage by the river ,the hot tea,those badminton matches it’s like yesterday to me.
.

If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?

I would be a Gymnast. I just feel that I would have done great.


If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Sleeping and dreaming.

Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?

I am a Vampire,that should answer this question.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

Kicking the door of college Director at 3 a.m.,I was not caught and some innocent chaps got suspended for 3 days.

Name one person whom you love the most and one person whom you hate the most?
I love my mother the most.

I hate only one person and I hate to even take his name.
.


If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
Mickey mouse

In case you and I were going out and we had a fight. How would you try to patch things up?
I would make you eat Chocolates ..coz they produce feelings of elation, even ecstasy. Then I would explain to you where u were wrong. lol
[Personally, it won t work with chocolate dear but u can try with cheese ;)]


Who was your first crush? Did you ever tell him/her about your feelings?
She was my classmate in 9th standard. Before I could tell her.she left the school.


If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive?

Surviving guide for dummies on a lonely beach.
Swiss army knife

Shoes

Satellite Internet connection

Laptop


What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sipping coffee,watching the rain,wishing for her.


What’s your favorite smell?

Smell of earth after rain ;)



What’s your favorite cereal?
Oat meal

Are you a window person or an aisle person?
When I have my first flight I hope I will find out.


What is your favorite quotation?
“Change the rules on what controls you and you will change the rules on what you can control.”


Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Used it like a hammer to put a nail in the wall.


What color was your refrigerator growing up?
Grey..what kinda question is this???

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be in Air Force.

First thing you wash in the shower?

My shoulders


Nervous habits?

whistling

If you could possess any superpower, what would it be?
Time control

what do u think about the Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code?

India ain’t shining that much as you think.This is just another stupid law and it violates right to equality.




If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Atheist
Elegant
Arrogant

[And he is single by the way ;)]

If you could hire any actor to portray you in a movie, who would you chose?
Tom Cruise

If u were me, which question would u ask urself and what will be the answer? Q.What are your worst fears?
A. Losing my family,not living up to my expectations.


Which blogger from my blogroll should I interview the next time?

Keshi

So Keshi, if you are up to, you re the next on the line as per Rainboy request ;)
No to finish that long post here is the video how was talkin about, hope u will laugh too ;)


17 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

rainboy said...

hugs dear friend.
so u laughed watching that video ;D
He's great ain't he...

gona hit the bed now..c ya tomorrow

tc

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

you make interviews too?? Wow!!

Cheers!

Hemanth Potluri said...

:D..glad u smiling back thats gr8 thing to hear for me and did u do the interview...:P...u never interviewed me :)..heehehe..:)..anyways its sweet to read that ur smiling over Russell peters...be a man...somebody gone get hurt real bad :P...these r the main things in his show...come to my place i have all his collection of dvd's...get the latest one red,white and brown..:)..omg..i am not making my comment lengthy ..have fun :)..

urs..hemu..

Anonymous said...

he was too good.. i like stand up comedies...

and can i take this interview as a tag?

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

Nice interview..

i hope ur mood is ok now.....
jus remember look before u leap..it helps ..always...

take care........

Cяystal said...

Good interview..

He was a great comedian!



Tc

Anonymous said...

Too long post.
:(
I wish to read but...

Cяystal said...

Come trying my latest post in Hindi..try reading it you if you can :P :D

Cess said...

@ V
yes I laughed SO much, it was great, i keep watch it over and over ;D

tc

C.

Cess said...

@shrav

yes man i m multitasking ;)

Cheers

C.

Cess said...

@hems
Don t worry sweetie, one day i will have a Meet...Hems Bond on my blog ;)
And yes the dude is great, I have to go to London to see him ;)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Chriz

he is an excellent dude definitively

as for the interview, well u are on my blogroll u should be interviewed at some point, but if u don t want to wait well u can take it on ur blog dear.
tc

C.

Cess said...

@Sourish

Hi sweetie, had better week, but it s ok. How about u man? what s up?

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ CяŷştąŁ

Thanks sweetie

Cess said...

@HOBO
Lazy!!!! ;)
tc

C.

Cess said...

@ CяŷştąŁ

he he, I can t read Hindi, I have good indian friends to translate it, but i can t read it ;)

C.
PS: i even got an tattoo in hindi ;)

Keshi said...

awww HUGGGGGGGGZ! Im so very busy this wknd..just 15mins b4 I go out again n I thought I'd drop by CESS only...cos ur special HUGGGGGGGGZ!


Hemz Bond is hot or wut!!! *wolf whistles*



**does anybody knows what KIRI is

yes! In Sinhalese Kiri means Milk. It is. But Cess says duhhh right? LOL!


mmm the Interview...


My fav Genre of movies changes according to my mood Frenchy...right now its HORROR btw! ;-)



Frenchy ur a Swami Vivek. fan? Wow nice! I hv a friend who follows his Teachings.


Nicely done Interview Cess and great answers from u Frenchy!



**Which blogger from my blogroll should I interview the next time?
Keshi

:) So Cess ur gonna do the Interviewing right? Yes Im up for it.


*HUGZ* Cess hv a good wknd now! I gtg girl...tata!


Keshi.