Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Monday Morning Jokes 3


Technically it is still Monday morning for me, since it s 11:45 AM, I am a bit late today, sorry :(
Here is the Joke of the day:

Man, Woman, Sleeping Compartment

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment they both go to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower. In the middle of the night the woman leans over, wakes the man and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly get me another blanket."
The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got a better idea... just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."
The woman thinks for a moment. "Why not," she giggles.
"Great," he replies, "Get your own damn blanket!"

The Indian Cartoon of the day:


The Funny Videos:
To finish with this MMJ here two videos, I ve seen them many times but still I keep laughing all the time. The first video, is not the actual fell which is funny, it is the tv show anchormen :)



And the last one, last only 5 seconds, but it is worth watching it, actually we were wondering whether he did it on purpose or not. For me, I think he did not do it on purpose. What do u think?


Guy Falls on Beach - Watch more free videos

23 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Vinz said...

funny, but the first one was the best, i feel..!!

:)

Renu said...

OMG:) that model falling again and again....I cudnt stop laughing.

First joke is also goos, as I didnt expect this:) making fun of husbands or marriage:)

Cess said...

@Vinz aka Vinu

++ funny, but the first one was the best, i feel..!!++
First one? video? joke? mmj?

:D

C.

Cess said...

@Renu

++OMG:) that model falling again and again....I cudnt stop laughing.++ for me it was funny, but i think it was even more funny to hear the anchorman laughing so hard

++ First joke is also goos, as I didnt expect this:) making fun of husbands or marriage:)++ he he, sometimes it s good :)

C.

Anonymous said...

i wanna take a walk in the beach now.. my tomorrow's post is abt my beach love..

Cess said...

@ Chriz

Can t wait to read ur post about ur beach love now :)

C,

Hemanth Potluri said...

hahahahaahhah....the model fallin lol...my god cess u had me on the floor now ..the first video is good actually both rocked my mind :)....hehehe..

urs..hemu..

Chaggoholic.... said...

Well the first one was the best.The video kinda OK.LOL nice....

Cess said...

@ Hemanth Potluri

good u like it

:D

C.

Cess said...

@ Chaggoholic....

glad u like it :D

C.

AB said...

Whoa! You are getting better and better with these monday jokes...!!!

AB said...

P.C. (post comment :P)

I am getting better..! Thanks for the concern :)

Cess said...

@ Abhinav

Thanks Ab
Hope u re feeling good even if it s Monday! :D

Take Care

C.

Cess said...

@ Ab

he he, u read my mind :)

RiĆ  said...

Nice way to kickstart the week babe! :) Made me smile for sure. The first one was the best.

Unknown said...

hehe nice..

:)

lol

Cess said...

@ Ria

he he, glad u like it.

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Ani

:D

C.

rainboy said...

something awaits you here ;D

http://smellofearthafterrain.blogspot.com/2008/10/kick-ass-award.html


the first i had heard before..but had a laugh :D

take care missie

Cess said...

@ Vicky

thank u so much Frenchy Cuty :)

C.

Keshi said...

HAHAHAHA I loved em!

Scraping past the edges reminded me of someone I know..he drives ard like that, hitting everything on the sides LOL!


Keshi.

Unknown said...

funny, nice blog too. :-)

//Jadu, all-mixed.blogspot.com

Cess said...

@ Jadu Kumar Saikia

thanks and thanks for passing by :)

Cheers

C.