Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

The 3rd letter....

I hope you have time to read :)


She had everything she wanted. She was the artistic director of a fashion magazine and an excellent painter. Never committed to any men but loved to have sex with committed men to avoid commitment herself. Her best friend Nina was aware of it and even if she did not share the same attitude she was still her best friend till the day she found her in bed with her boyfriend.

Nina- how could u do that to me
Her- u should be happy, i did u a favor, u wanted to marry him... see how devoted he is, he is not the right man for u
Nina- get out, i wish u can die right now, GET OUT of my house [she screamed at her]

She closed the door and left. She did not feel sad nor guilty, she did not have any emotions, yes she was her best friend but she was still convinced she did her a favor, she was probably thinking of that when she crossed the street without even looking... it was the last thing she could remember.

She woke up 10 days later, she was lying down on a bed, a bandage around her eyes. She tried to get up, but her head was so painful. She heard the doors opening.


Her- who s here? where am i? y am i wearing a bandage?
Doctor- hi, I m Doctor Frank, u had an accident 10 days ago, u got hit by a car.
Her- oh, but i seems fine, just have a painful headache and a broken leg
Doctor- u have a broken leg that we fixed but i m afraid we could not fix the damage cause by ur broken sunglasses....
The voice of the doctor was getting far ... it s like she could not hear anything...
Her- what the hell do u mean?
Doc- I am afraid ur lost ur sight
Her- What... no..no no. i m sure we can fix that, right, we can fix it? Doctor? she was insisting, looking around trying to localize the Doc.
Doc- I m really sorry, we haven t find anybody to call, would u like me to call someone for u?
Her- no, no, get out of here
Doc- I m sure you....
Her- I said get out of here u moron
She grabbed the phone next to her and throw it in the direction where the voice was coming from.
She spent the next 5 days in a complete silence, till they removed her bandage. She could not cry.... she could not talk. She left the hospital a month later, no one came here... except her boss s assistant who informed her that she has been replaced due to her absence and that she will be well compensated for it.
A nurse brought her to the taxi.

Her- 365 rossmore street please
Taxi- yes mam

She arrived at her flat, spent 30 min trying to open the door of her apartment, something that was so simple a month ago became a real challenge. She bumped her legs to the corner of the living room table, to the drawers, the kitchen table. She was lost, she was not able to recognize her own flat. She found a glass and poured some water from the zinc. And then she cried for the first time... she could not even remember the last time she cried.... the glass of water fell on the floor and broke apart in hundred of small pieces. She sat down and bang several times her head against the drawer underneath the zinc.

Then she crawled along the kitchen to reach the phone. Small pieces of glass were getting in her hands leaving a streak of blood on the floor. But she did not stop... kept crawling...She dialed for help... no one answer....no one....


One year passed, she entered the coffee shop, with Toby her guide dog. Sat at the counter and asked Herman the waiter who knows her since the accident to get her a cappuccino.
Herman- Right away Missy
She drank her capuccino, gave her wallet to Herman who took the money for her. She was about to leave when she heard a voice... a voice she could not forget.
Her- Hi Nina
Nina- what are u doin here? u re not with an other husband s of ur friends? hun?
Her- Have u met Toby my new BF? We ve been together for a year now?
Nina- oh really? Who did u stole it from ?
Her- Toby say hi to Nina
She pull up the leach... when Nina saw the dog she opened her mouth to say something but she could not
Her- I m sorry to disappoint u again Nina, the last day i saw u u wish i could die, unfortunately i only lost my sight that same day. U might say i deserve it, but I still wish u a good life cause u deserve it.

And she left the coffee shop, leaving Nina with her harms drooping, silent. She rushed from the coffee shop to try to catch her, but she was already gone.
She just turned on the next right and bumped into somebody at the next corner .
Her- i m sorry
Jimmy who saw the guide dog felt guilty and profusely started to apologize.
Jim- omg i m so sorry I did not see u
Her- well me neither sorry
Jim- oh my, i m so sorry [he turned his back and started to give himself a roasting] stupid me, stupid stupid me
Her- i m blind dear not deaf i can hear u, don t worry it s fine
He offered to accompany her, she refused, he insisted, she refused.
Her- but thanks anyway

She finally arrived at her school, she was in a school for blind people, learning how to read the braille. She was excited today because they will do a different activity, they will paint today, she has not paint since her accident and was really missing it. She sat in the classroom when she heard...
Jim- Hi, my name is Jimmy and I m a painter
He explained what they will do and ask them to start. Then he came next to her.
Jim- hi, i think we met already
Her- u don t know my name
Jim- is it important
Her- whatever
And she started painting... for the first time she felt great.



Next week he came again to teach them painting, this time while she was painting, he lightly touch her arm then gently grabbed her hand and started to paint with her, while whispering in her ear what he was painting with her, what colors they were using.
Jim- we are now using a peach color to match your soft skin
Her knees where shaking, she was about to fall when she felt a strong hand grabbing her waist. She felt safe for the very first time.
Her- are u married? she asked
Jim- no why?
Her- good, then u can ask me out

6 months passed, and she was in love, for the first time in her life, she knew what love was, making love with him was not only different with him because she was blind, it was even more different because for the first time she was in love... she could not believe it... it was like a fairy tale....it was hard for her to believe in fairy tale....

Her- y do I have to come here
Doc- U know since ur accident u have to do a 6 months check up.
Her- i know, i m fine, I m just having some headaches lately
Doc- Did u bring ur analysis
her- yes
Her doctor was looking at the results...
Her- so what does it say?
Doc- we re gonna to do an X-ray
Her- y?
Doc- I am not sure yet, we need to find out what s the cause of ur headaches

She came back 3 weeks later with the Xray to see her doctor.
Her- so what s up
Doc- i am sorry to tell u that u have a brain tumor which is the reason why you have a lot of headaches lately
Her- what do u mean? can t we get rid of it?
Doc- ur tumor is too big to be remove... a chemo won t resolve the situation, but we can try to slow down the growth, by having 3 times a week chemo, u will have to come here everyday
Her- How much
Doc- i don t understand
Her- [ a tear falling down] how much time I have left?
Doc- if we do the chemo...
Her- forget about the chemo, I don t wanna spend my last days or months here in this hospital, for the first time, I feel complete and loved.... and u want me to spend the rest of my life alone in an hospital bed, how much?
Doc- 2 to 6 months
She closed her eyes.....She came back home, Jimmy was here.
Jim- so what did the Doc say
Her- nothing to worry about dear, it will pass
She lied to him, for the first time....it was too hard to tell him...

The next day she hired an assistant called Nelly.
Nel- what do u want me to do
Her- I want you to write 3 letters for me, whatever i m asking u to write, you will not question me on it, and you will never reveal the content of these letters to anyone, your task is to write them and post them, are we clear?
Nel- yes
Her- good, let s start we the first one ' My Dear Jimmy, I will be gone forever when you will read this letter...'
Nel- but
Her- what did i say

....7 months later... the doorbell rang, Jimmy opened the door.
Nel- Hi, my name is Nelly, and I have a letter for u
Jimmy took the letter and closed the door. Sat on the couch and started to read the letter...his face faded, they were tears in his eyes.
The Next day, Nina came back from work, checked her mail and found one letter. Opened it and started to read it
' If you read this letter then your dream came true, I am finally dead. [...] I am not asking you to forgive me for what I have done to you, but i am asking to go to our bench, the one we used to seat to gossip, the 7th of October at 6PM, the day I was born... it s probably gonna be cold so bring the red scarf I bought u if you did not throw it away, u look good with it'.

October the 7th, 2 months after she died from a brain tumor. 6PM. Nina was sitting on that bench, touching nervously her red scarf, the one she bought her for her birthday 3 years ago. A guy passed by her, looking around, like he was looking for something. he stared at the bench for a second, then come and sat next to Nina.
Both sat here, silently for a while....
Nel- hi remembered me
Both Nina and Jimmy looked astounded.
Nel- here, it's a letter from her, for both of u
Nina opened it first and started reading it out loud.
'Dear Nina and Jimmy
Jimmy this is Nina, she was my best friend, remembered when I told u that I used to be a real bitch and hurt people badly, well she is the one i hurt the most and I regret it more than anything else. Nina, this is Jimmy my boyfriend well my ex boyfriend. He changed my life and believe it or not for the first time I fell in love. I know that your lives will suck a lot since I m gone so do me favor people give a hug to each other and move on, no more tears, don t waste your time, life can be short.
Gotta go, Jesus is waiting for me we are having a party tonight, u should see that it is wild out there :)
Love u both
G.
PS:Nina please take care of him, he is a good guy and u deserve better.
PSS: J
immy, i m gone, u have to move on, let her helps u, do it for me.'

2 years later, Jimmy and Nina celebrate the first birthday of their little girl ... Georgina...

Happy Tuesday People :)

69 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Winnie the poohi said...

ohh how sweet!

Keshi said...

Sad story with a happy ending.


**If you read this letter then your dream came true, I am finally dead

Somehow that hit home...dun ask me why...


*HUGZ* u gorgeous writer!


Keshi.

ICKY said...

Enjoyed your story on several different levels.

Pearl said...

Ah, Cess, that what so very nice.

Pearl

Hemanth Potluri said...

awesome....wow...wat a stry...it was bit sad in the beginning but the end was soo sweet..

gud work sweetie :)...


urs..hemu..

--xh-- said...

back here aft a short break and wht do I see - a beautifully written story... wonderful..

liked the narrative very much...

Renu said...

very good story but I have few different view points like...

why is she called a bitch and all that,when she is sleeping around with consenting adults?

She was not the only one to blame, she was only a friend, but her boyfriend was the real culprit,he shouldnt have betrayed her girlgriend? what say?

Why a girl feels complete only when loved by a boy? and then they shout for equality?

Quite a thought provoking story:)

Si_Lee said...

its a real nice story di .. but one thing about "her" .. why did she keep reminding Nina of what she had said .. ? doesn't that make u think that she held Nina responsible for her accident .. ? Don't u think Nina after reading the letter and also meeting her in the coffee place, felt the same ???

and you can write stories as well ..
nice work di :)

Anonymous said...

you made me sit and read the whole story... just simpley plain sweet... HUGs cess

kiran sawhney said...

I am moved and touched. Read every word. very grasping. well knit story.

kiran sawhney said...

I am moved and touched. Read every word. very grasping. well knit story.

Cess said...

@Winnie the poohi

Thanks

C.

Cess said...

@Keshi


Thanks Keshi :)

C.

Cess said...

@ ICKY
Happy u enjoyed it and thanks for passing by

Cheers

C.

Cess said...

@ Pearl

Hey, thanks Pearl.

C.

Cess said...

@ Hemanth Potluri

Thanks sweetie, glad u liked it

C.

Cess said...

@ --xh--

hey thanks for the compliment :)
happy u liked it

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Renu

++ why is she called a bitch and all that,when she is sleeping around with consenting adults?++
he he, well have u read the book 'Why men marry bitches ' :D it s not only because she sleeps with whatever she wants, it s because she knows what she wants and will do whatever it takes to get it, no matter how much she will hurt people she does not care.

++he shouldnt have betrayed her girlgriend? what say?++ well I haven t write it on the blog, but surely Nina dumped her loosy BF, the story was about Georgina so I only talked about her.

++Why a girl feels complete only when loved by a boy? and then they shout for equality?++ well u see, before falling in love, she thought she got the equality, she had everything she wanted, was healthy, but she never said she felt complete. It was only now, that she lost something precious, her sight, that she felt happier than ever and even without seeing she felt complete thinking she had everything she want.

hehe, i m glad u asked questions Renu :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ descrying the shadows

''why did she keep reminding Nina of what she had said .. ? doesn't that make u think that she held Nina responsible for her accident .. ? Don't u think Nina after reading the letter and also meeting her in the coffee place, felt the same ???'' ok when she first met her at the coffee she said it on purpose cause Nina was not aware she was blind and she had an accident.
When she received the letter it was more ironic, and u read the last part of the letter, she does not ask her to forgive her, which means that for the first time she felt guilty about it, cause she did not felt guilty at all when she left the flat right before the accident.

thanks for the compliments, coming from U it means a lot!

Di.

Cess said...

@Chriz

Respect man... coming from The Writer...i m blushing.

tc

C.
PS: u story is even more sad :( mine is only fiction

Cess said...

@ Kiran Sawhney

Hey Kiran thanks for the compliments, and for passing by

Keep coming :D

Cheers

C.

Cяystal said...

Oh gosh!!
Tht was hell long :(
But too cute!

And I second Keshi..sad story with a happy ending =)


You're blofrolled deaarrie!!..

Cess said...

@¢яŷştąŁ

++ Oh gosh!!
Tht was hell long :(
But too cute!++
I know I love long post, this one was even longer, but had to cut it at some point before somebody fall in sleep :)

Thanks :)

C.
PS: u are already blogrolled :D

Chaggoholic.... said...

Ohh real sweet dear. The towel comic does a tear jerker.Nice. Loved it....

Cess said...

@ Chaggoholic.

Thanks Mister Towels Comic, glad u love it :)

C.

Chaggoholic.... said...

I was referrin to my fellow Towel comic the Mademoiselle Cess doin a tear jerker. Anyways is there a better way of exchanging jokes and pleasantries? chat maybe....

Anwesa said...

nice story..alls well that ends well..

ceedy said...

Interesting....getting better....

let if all flow :)

AB said...

I said it already! :-)

Very very nice!

~Y2A~

}:-)

Cess said...

@ Chaggoholic.

++ I was referrin to my fellow Towel comic the Mademoiselle Cess doin a tear jerker. ++ ooopsy I thought u named urself the Towel comic my bad.

:D

C.

Cess said...

@ ANWESA

Thanks :)
Cheers
C.

@ ceedy

++Interesting....getting better....++
Thank u Master :) I don t promise it will get better than that though :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Abhinav

Thanks u Mister :) glad u like it

tc

c.

Rià said...

Hmm wasnt really expecting a happy ending but u surprised me with one! U sure r a very good writer. :) Keep up the good jon hun!

Sameera Ansari said...

Well,I guess sooner or later everyone realizes and repents for their follies.

Nice story!

Cess said...

@ Ria
++ U sure r a very good writer. :) Keep up the good jon hun!++
Thanks for the comppliment

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ *~*{Sameera}*~*

Thanks

tc

C.

Anonymous said...

I love stories and I sometimes write sad stories but it is very painful to read the same.

Casperbaba said...

i m rendered speechless....

rainboy said...

//i am sorry to tell u that u have a brain tumor //

i started crying here...
and i am still.....

don't have to say anything else..

Cess said...

@ HOBO

++but it is very painful to read the same.++ true it is, even sometimes when i read my own stories i feel sad too :) i still don t know why sad stories come first in my mind :)

C.

Cess said...

@ Casperbaba

++i m rendered speechless....++
hope it s a good sign :)

Thanks for passing by

C.

Cess said...

@ •♥•♥[V]♥•♥•

++i started crying here...
and i am still.....++

SOrry sweetie :( i don t have much happy stories in mind :(

C.

Unknown said...

wowwwww

that was just beautiful..
hnnm thats how life is.. with all the good n bad.. sad n happyness..

lovely post dearie..

Cяystal said...

Hey Cess!
I'm shoo sorry,I didn't notice,babe!
Btw..come check out the hilarious fun on my blog ;)

Cess said...

@ Ani

Thanks u :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@¢яŷştąŁ

++ Btw..come check out the hilarious fun on my blog ;)++
hehe i replied to it :)


C.

Vinz said...

Cess,

thats something great...
nice plot...less characters and lots of story space..

aha..i loved your concept...was a long one..but didnt feel like..some good morals also to learn..

nice read..
waiting for next lot..!!

Cess said...

! Vinz aka Vinu said...

he he, easy tiger, i had a couple of stories in my mind, but never thought writing them and putting it on my blog. So most of them are mix in my mind.
Since i m going to Mexico in 9 days :) won t be any other stories, i might come back with one happy ending after my trip who knows :)

And thanks so much for the compliments, might boost my energy to write more :)

tc

C.

stony said...

NIce story. I almost cried.

Normally we hurt someone without knowing. But consciously hurting our friends...

At one point of time, we realize that love is everything but hurting others.

* people give a hug to each other and move on, no more tears, don t waste your time, life can be short.

This is the way life should be.

Cess said...

@stony

Thanks

++ This is the way life should be.++
yep, but it s not always easy unfortunately :(

tc

C.

Heart'n'Soul said...

Uh
WOW
m speechless.... this is so darn beautiful... had tears in my eyes but was smiling too :)

Vani said...

Very Nice story cess. I loved it. Rather touching. It gave me tears..

Renu said...

Thank u cess for giving me answers, the stories and when I read young girls blogs, so many questions come to my mind, and i get very confused, may be someone will write from my point of view also, i want my protagohist to be all independent in a real sense and fair:)

Anil Sawan said...

impressive!

Cess said...

@ Me Mini Mini Mouse

:) glad u like it.
Thanks for passing by too :)

Cheers

C.

Cess said...

@ Vani

HEy, welcome here, i m not always doing sad post :) so come back sometimes :)

Cheers

C.

Cess said...

@ Renu

++young girls blogs, so many questions come to my mind, and i get very confused++
Young girls, now i m blushing :)
++may be someone will write from my point of view also++
he he what don t u write something REnu? I d love to see it :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ sawan

Thanks, and thanks for passing by :)

cheers
C.

Afronuts said...

Wow...thats a beautiful story! nicely told.

Its even good neuff to become a movie!

I like your blog...interesting

Cess said...

@ Afronuts

hey welcome here, thanks for the compliments :)
++ Its even good neuff to become a movie!++ he he, u know what actually i started to 'dream' of that story and in my mind Nina was Cameron Diaz, Jimmy was Hayden Christensen :) As for Goergina well in my dream it was me retouched by photoshop :) but an unknown spicy brunette will do :)
But it was just a dream :)

Thanks for passing by

C.

Ankur said...

wow.. good one!!! :)
i think u kept the flow... nice!!! :)

Cheers!!

Cess said...

@ ankur

Thanks Mister :)
Glad u like it

tc

C.

Preeti said...

Hi first time here.Loved it completely. Sorry,
I am muddled over one point in the beginning.
"Never committed to any men but loved to have sex with committed men to avoid commitment herself".
The meaning of the very word commitment is really strong right, being totally INTO someone. So how can COMMITTED men have sex with her? So they are not really committed to the extent they ought to be? Enlighten me on this one please.
Apart from this, I reiterate again, It was lovely :)

Cess said...

@preeti

Hi, welcome here ,and thanks for ur feedback, i m still French using only the words i know, and sometimes it s hard to get my point of view that can be only understand by me :)
When I said committed men mostly were married or on the way to get married, so dating only one woman according to their partner of course!

Cheers

C.

Stupidosaur said...

Umm, Nina never developed any other love interest in 1 and half year?

And was there no emotional uneasiness in Nina when pairing up with ex-boyfriend of a dead ex-best friend with whom her ex-boyfriend had cheated her?

Further, did She (well you haven't mentioned Her name, so I'll have to use Caps. Kinda makes Her sound like 'Him' ;) ) not meet Jim in the seven months towards her death?

If yes, then could Jim not notice her spiralling health? How did Nel suddenly turn up one day to deliver a letter to him, meaning She died.

And if Jim had been with her in her journey towards death, how could he be suddenly open towards a new girl Nina?

And if Jim had not been with her, where had he been all the while?

Cess said...

@ Stupidosaur

That s a pretty interesting way to comment for the first time....

++Umm, Nina never developed any other love interest in 1 and half year?++ I guess the story was not about Nina, did not have to mention it, she may had have some relationships in between yes, y? Is it important?

++And was there no emotional uneasiness in Nina when pairing up with ex-boyfriend of a dead ex-best friend with whom her ex-boyfriend had cheated her?++ well that s not story, they did not make out right away after they read the letter!!!!

++Further, did She (well you haven't mentioned Her name, so I'll have to use Caps. Kinda makes Her sound like 'Him' ;) ) not meet Jim in the seven months towards her death?++ yes obviously he has seen her, they were together.

If yes, then could Jim not notice her spiralling health? Well she told him she had headache, she did not do any chemo so she did not loose her hair and well yes, u could say the last month he has seen her dying.

++How did Nel suddenly turn up one day to deliver a letter to him, meaning She died.++ she asked Nelly to do so, a week before she died she asked her to bring the letter to Jimmy at some stage

And if Jim had been with her in her journey towards death, how could he be suddenly open towards a new girl Nina? again it did not happened right away, they did not kissed on the bench while reading the letter!

++And if Jim had not been with her, where had he been all the while? ++he was with her, but she refused to tell him the truth till she could not hide anymore, as i said she did not do any chemo, she did lost her hair, of course the last months he has seen her dying!


Is this usually how u comment for the first time on people blog? I m just curious...

C.

Arafath said...

Hey Cess wonderful story... liked it very much.

looking forward for more of it....

Cess said...

@ Bob

++ Hey Cess wonderful story... liked it very much.++
Hey Bob thanks so much, glad u like it :)

Cheers

C.

Preeti said...

fine cess :) cheers :)