Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Mexican cruise, Day 1 & 2

I wake this saturday morning approximately every hour due to jetlag, after being awake for 26 hours it was definitively not my leisure to wake every hours. i had to leave my hotel at noon to reach the Broadway Pier of San Diego where the Spirit ship from Carnival will be waiting for me.



I spent a couple of hours watching TV with around 1h20 min of commercial, every 5 min i had 10 min of commercials, and boy i m glad i m not living in us, otherwise in less than 20 min i would have bought already 3 items!
My cab picked me up and we reach the pier around 12.30PM The ship was not there yet so i wait on a bench, i was not allowed to reach the pier since i did not have a 'Fun pass' cause i was not technically paying for the cruise.
The ship arrive 1h later, it was ok for me to wait, because it was sunny with a little bit of wind... simply perfect!
My friend called me and informed me that she was really busy and won t pick me up right away, so i wait 1.5h easily still resting on my bench.
She finally picked me up, so happy to see her after a year actually since the last time i saw her it was in october 2007. We entered the ship quickly passing by the customers who did not have the chance to know a member of the ship ;)
Since she was still working I went to sleep in her nano room, yeah, it is quite small and u have to share with one person!!!! I know, anyway, I slept for a couple of hours then we hit the restaurant.
Now the flash news of the day: for the first time in 2 years I got my first sunburn!!!! i was so happy, how did it happened? Well I spent 2.5 hours sitting on my bench waiting for my friend, it was sunny and a bit windy I did not felt the heat at all, the funny part is that only my left arm was red like a lobster but it is quite fine, cause we have the Biafine, fantastic creme to put on the sunburn, it stinks a bit, only available in France but so good my friends!

Now, today sunday, it is sea day, like tomorrow, we need 2 days to reach Puerto Vallarta :) So this morning i went to deck number 9 to the Lido for my breakfast and this is was the view i got while eating it :)


I then reached the entry D for the drill (not too sure for the spelling) during 15 min the staff explains u what to do in case of the remake of the Titanic, where to go, how to wear the safety orange thingy to float in the water etc etc, so all the passengers were stand up on rows, waiting patiently to get over it or fighting hard to put properly their safety equipment i must say that some of them would be probably dead by now!


Then just before lunch i got for my first time my first cocktail, ok it was not a Mojito nor Isaac served me my cocktail, but it was Roma who served me a margarita! And it was good my friend.


It is now 6PM and I spent the entire afternoon sleeping in front of the pool, ok the water direclty coming from the Pacific Ocean and was a bit cold but the sun was damn hot, i made sure i put some sunscreen this time!!!
so this is it for today, now i m getting ready to have my diner with the Captain of the ship, well i won t seat next to him but it is the official night, then we will have a show and then probably finishing by the nightclub!

Tomorrow is also a Sea day, so i ll probably keep working on my tan.
Funny note: every time Chris who is apparently the Activities on board director is making an announcement on the microphone like 'Don t miss the Chicken Olympics, deck 9 at 3 this afternoon' (have no idea what was the chicken olympic btw) well every time he s saying the word Deck, i heard differently, by that i mean replace 'e' by 'i' in the name and u ll see what i m talking about, so every time i m laughing by myself!!! (no i m not a perv, have seen some passengers laughing as well when hearing him ;)

Good night/morning People, sorry I won t have time for my MMJ (the internet connection is damn slow and expensive on board) ... i know i know don t cry People, i know it s monday morning for u and u have to work while i m working on tan, so to forgive me here is a small joke to replace temporarely my MMJ.

The wrong way:
As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his cell phone rang.

Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there''s a car going the wrong way on Route 280. Please be careful!"

"It's not just one car," said Herman, "It's hundreds of them!"

Milking the cow:
A farmer was in a bar drinking and looking all depressed.

His friend asked him why he was looking depressed and he replied, "Some things you just can't explain. This morning I was outside milking. As soon as the bucket was fill the cow kicked it down with her left foot so I tied up her left to a pole.

I began to fill up the bucket again and she kicked it down with her right foot, so I tied her right to a pole too.

As soon as I finished milking her again she knocked down the bucket with her with her tail and I took off my belt and tied up her tail with my belt.

As I was tying up her tail, my pants dropped down, then my wife came out and well, trust me, some things you just can't explain!


:D

PS: as I said my internet connection sucks, and i can t put pics on my post :( so i ll put them later :)

13 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Anonymous said...

So glad you are having a nice time.. I will have to say I am soooooooo jealous of you right now.. I WANT TO BE THERE! LOL

Keep on having fun and have a drink for me please :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

sweetie...its good to read wat ur doing..:)...and u r having a hell lot of fun :)...and enjoy it soo well..:)...next time i surely will be with u :)..:P...

urs..hemu..

Unknown said...

wow...so at last u got two dreams fulfilled...sun tan and the cruise....

m so happy for ya...jus enjoy the fullest...and the mmjs were awesome....

have a happy n fun filled journey and do remember to click the chicks :P

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. the milking the cow thingie was great.. i have once caught a guy with a dog (bitch)...
sorry state it was...
and pictures please

rainboy said...

Wish i had a cruiser of my own.
you know what you have to gift me on my b'day now ;D

lol at the first joke.
second one i read a long time back.

Ankur said...

no tv watching... just enjoy the scenery!! :D
hehe... nice to know that u r having a good time there... looking at ppl milking the cows and driving in the wrong direction!! :P
tell me.. or rather ask someone, if all the wrong things were happening before u arrived!!! :P
i think its just the storm!! :P :P
hehee

take care and have fun... ;)

Cяystal said...

Oh god,Cessie! :(
I was nearly dyying to see the pictures..bt never mind!

I'm more than glad tht you're having lotsa fun up there! :)

I second Sourish..at last you got two dreams fulfilled..cheeeers! ;)

Do be back to checkin' out blogs soon! :)

Unknown said...

i just cant wait for u to load the pics..

yaaayy sun burn.. and am sure u r going to sport a lovely tan as well.. hehe so nice to hear you are having fun..
and na i dont think u r pervert.. hehe the situation is such.. and like u said there were few other ppl who were laughin at their own private joke ;)

hehe lovely MMJ's :)
have fun babez.. take care.. hugggzzz..

Rià said...

Wow!somebody is havin a good time...and i m so jealous. :P Hav a blast hun!!

Cess said...

@ All

Hi everybody, I m having lots of fun, I finally upload the pics, the weather is hot and awesome, having lots of fun on the ship, and now outside!!!!!!
Don t miss me too much :)

take care People

C.

Unknown said...

awww

the pics look just great.. :) continue the good time. take care..

Keshi said...

Wish I was there too WOW!


LOL @jokes! u r sooo sweet, still blogging and giving us lots of smiles. TY MWAH!


Keshi.

Vinz said...

wonderful....
i always dream of having a cruise..!!

:)