Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Day 1: Arrived to San Diego

Noon, seat 24B:

Flying with American Airlines. Just got my pasta with broccoli (WTF lasagna with broccoli instead of meat!!!! why not coconut!!!)
I m watching Disney Channel at the moment. It s probably around 1PM london time and everybody seems to do more or less a nap or watchin s movie.
Now the funny thing I noticed is the fact that lots of people are removing their shoes for a long flight and man what the hell some of them were thinking this morning when choosing their socks, can their at least match? Noooo i even saw one guy wearing pinky socks sooo... not cute.
Anyway, after my lunch the passenger 24A decided to go to the toilet, so I stood up to let him go be before going he bended to pick up his headphones, oh lord, I saw something and i still considered myself to young to see such a thing, the well used to be white type of kangaroo underwear with the ugly brown trail right in the middle of his ass eouwww. So to get over it I decided myself to go to the bathroom.
When it was my turn I just realized mistake number 1... hold one... let me do a PAUSE...cause right now I just suffered from my mistake twice which is wearing only my socks... a stupid woman just walked on my poor little foot and to make it worst she ain t the size of a cotton buds but more like a bottle of Perrier reverse B@#$%^!


So let s go back to mistake number 1, when i walked inside the tiny toilet, looked at the floor and desperately regret not wearing my shoes due to a certain liquid spreading on the floor, I prayed hard wishing it was only water! Mistake n 1 of my trip: achieved with great success and twice!

4PM London time:
A flight attendant gave the blue and green visa paper thingy. Have u been to USA? For those who ve never been here the thing, the blue paper ask u among other questions if u have been in a farm/ranch/pasture recently: yes for sure, I m living in Ireland with green grass and sheeps! And then the green paper ask u if:
- u are a drug dealer
- engage in immoral or criminal activities
- involved in espionage or sabotage between 1933-45 ( no doubt about it, my parents were not even conceived by that time!)
- detained or retained custody of a child from the US
Then if u say 'YES" to any of these questions the wrote: Please contact the American embassy BEFORE (in capital and bold) you travel to the US since u may be refused admission into the US.
Now let me ask u a question? Why on earth they gave us that green paper ONCE ( and I put in capital and bold) we are actually IN the plane??? Anyway like u re gonna answer yes to any of these questions?

Midnight London time:
And around 5PM in Los Angeles. I finally after 11 hours and 5 minutes in LAX airport.


I went through the security check in with this guy asking a series of questions, have u been there before? how long are u staying? business or holidays? who are u working for? what s ur job? there is actually an advantage working for a big american company! Then I picked up my bag, with this chinese guy who put the letter 'AGR' on my blue paper i filled on the plane. Came through the 3rd security checkin where the guy asked me to go through the Agriculture check in WTF, i said i haven t been to a farm, what do they expect me to have, a lamb in my suitcase!!!! Like i m gonna bring some food from Dublin to USA!!!!


2AM London time:
Now i m actually in the South Band amtrak train going to San Diego after i took a shuttle to bring me to the train station. So today i took 1 cab, 2 plane, 1 shuttle cab, 1 train and probably one cab to go to my hotel so roughly 20 hours in transportation, :) But funny thing i m not yet tired, since it s really sunny and hot outside I feel like chill out outside ;)
Here is a couple of clicks I made in the train :)

Nice Sunset :) Now it s 5AM London Time, I haven t sleep for 24 hours, I am in desperately need of food, i m waiting for my delivery then i will hit my bed so hard, all night till tomorrow!!!!!!

Take care People :)
PS: sorry if I don t reply to all ur messages right away or not at all, I m kind of busy wearing my flip flop, enjoying the sun :) but keep commenting :)

19 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Hemanth Potluri said...

:D...some one is having quite loads of fun and thats good sweetie :)...and dont get tired soon there is lots of fun waiting for u to enjoy and really u have fun ...:)...i will take care of ur monday morin jokes this week :P..

and the pics r a beauty...i am waiting u to take my pics very soon :)...

urs..hemu..

Renu said...

since my daughter is there, I feel so happy by the name San diego.
Enjoy urself :)

Anonymous said...

you are indeed having a great time.. check my latest movie .. one minute movie in my blog

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

wow lovely trip and again the foolish americans...hhehehhee
since u r from ireland u must had brough a lamb...lol


there foools at their best...lol

have a safe and happy journey ..

AB said...

Its gud to see that u still take sum time out of your travelling schedule ;)

Keep updating!

Cess said...

@ Hemanth Potluri

++and the pics r a beauty...++ thanks sweetie

:)
C.

Cess said...

@ Renu

Thanks i will enjoy myself! What is ur daughter doing in San Diego btw?

C.

Cess said...

@ Chriz

++you are indeed having a great time.. check my latest movie .. one minute movie in my blog++
I am enjoying myself :)

tc

C.
PS: can t watch the video, the internet connection sucks in this hotel, but i ll watch it on when i m coming back! I ll have LOTS of read and watch :)

Cess said...

@τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя

Thanks sweetie! Don t miss me too much :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Abhinav

++ Keep updating!++ he he, I will as much as i can, when i m not busy working on my tan or drinking mojitos :)

C.

rainboy said...

having fun..eh?
;D

Renu said...

my D has been there for last 4-5 yrs, and she returned from the cruise yesterday only, otherwise I wud have asked her to meet u on the cruise. Of course now she is shifting from there.

Tarun said...

Cess enjoy the sunshine.


:)

Unknown said...

heh well well u seem to have loads of fun..

the sunset looks wonderful..
hope u have had a good rest now.. take care.. and have loads of fun.. cant wait to hear more now.. :) hugggzzz

Cess said...

@•♥•♥[V]♥•♥• .

Yes I am having fun a lot!!!!!

tc

C.

rainboy said...

i mailed you something..check it out ;D

Keshi said...

Love LA! wanna be there some day...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Love LA! wanna be there some day...

Keshi.

Vinz said...

greaat....nice snaps friend..!!