Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Cruise, sea Day 2


Greetings People, It is 11PM here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, 11AM local time and to avoid dying with the heat i am at starbuck using free internet from the Chili restaurant :) As u can see I finally put some pics on my previous post.


So shortly, I m happy to finally reach the land. Yesterday was a quiet day, I stay at the pool, working on my tan. We saw for the first time in 2 days the land with Cabo San Luca (not too sure for the spelling) so I took some pics with my friend Marie Eve.


Today I m going to the beach then to a restaurant, no off shore activities just some chill out, tomorrow however I will do some Catamaran ride and snorkel activities, looking forward :)

14 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

rainboy said...

lovely place
have fun on the beach..
say hi to marie ;D

take care miss

AB said...

great going... enjoy a lot!

Rià said...

Beautiful pics!! have fun babe. :) Glad tht u r havin a gud time.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a freaking View!!! I am glad you are having a great time!!!

Keshi said...

WOW someone's having a superb time with sun, sea and Mexico!!!! LOVELY PICS n ty Cess!

MISS YA HUN!

Keshi.

Pearl said...

Oh, I was in Puerta Vallarta years and years ago. What a beautiful city!
Pearl

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

bware of weeds...they are pain in the while snorkeling :D

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

btw pics are bful....i just saved the second one as wallpaper :)

--xh-- said...

wow - so stocking up on all teh sun while u r at it, eh? nice to see that r having a good time :)

Preeti said...

enjoy to the max :):)

Unknown said...

the place looks just lovely..

glad u r havig the break and having loads of fun.. take care dearie.. have fun..

ceedy said...

Bit busy...will catch up with your vacation soon...till then Cruise along :)

Che said...

ah all that sun will do you gooooooooood. dont get a burnt nose like i did :(

Vinz said...

again nice pics and place...you could have uploaded more pics..!!

:)