Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Flight n14 successful


Waking up at 4AM is definitively not my thing, the pathetic loud sound of my cell phone woke me up instantly... I was warm in my duvet, the 2 meters I needed to reach the bathroom was like entering the Arctic North Pole...
...9AM: London Heathrow airport:
I successfully finished my 14 flights of the year from Dublin to London. It is sunny outside, and the temperature is ok. I m waiting in the lounge for my coming 15th flight of ...11h30 hours yes.
For the first time I even slept in this plane, unbelievable, usually i m grumpy cz unable to sleep but today i m fine. So far, nothing wrong, am I lucky? I hope so. The security check in went pretty smoothly which is weird for USA, I thought they will be asking questions and stuff. I hope my suitcase will routed to LA and not South Africa, but for safety reason I put my swimsuit in my small luggage with me :) I don t mind not having clothes as long as I have my swimsuit :)
Ok time to go now :) catch ya later People!

C.

PS: I really don t like that snobbish british accent grrrr and people says French are arrogant, man are they listnening to the British accent!!!!!! :D

10 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

rainboy said...

on your way lady...

have fun

AB said...

have a great tour dear..!
Enjoy and keep remembering me and my blog }:^)

~Y2A~

Anonymous said...

you are walking arnd in ur swim suit... hehe.. well i am planning to walk arnd in my swin suit too

Chaggoholic.... said...

How wonderful it wud be to c u walkin around town in a swimsuit.Do put the newspaper pics if ever one such comes havin u in a swimsuit.Shud be fun;)....

Hemanth Potluri said...

heheh...have fun sweetie ...and congrats on the 14th flight :P..

urs..hemu...

Cяystal said...

Have fun,dearie! :)

Arunima said...

have a nice time ahead!
"the swim suit" thing was a wise decision 2 make.

ceedy said...

Haffun :)

Ashish said...

bon voyage :)

You have been tagged!!

Cess said...

@ all

THANK U SO MUCH for ur nice wishing People, sorry If i don t reply one by one :) I haven t sleep for 24 hours, i m just waiting for my food before getting some well deserved sleep :)

C.