Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Little update in the middle of the Pacific ocean

Hi People,
First of all thank u for still commenting on my blog and not forgetting me :) I have my post ready for with all the pics I took the past 3 days but as I said the internet connection on the ship really sucks so I can only post a small one.
So i m fine, me looking like a lobster, specially the shoulders which are approximately close to 40 degrees celsus right now, but i m ok with a cold shower! I just left the mexican land 2 hours ago, going back to San Diego after 2 days and a half of sea days again. The weather was awesome, took lots of pics, drank lots of maragharitas u will have ALLL in details soon when i ll have a proper internet connection, probably in Ireland on tuesday.
In the mean time People, u take care, no MMJ this coming monday, sorry :( cause i ll be in the transportation all day/night :) but i ll be surely back the next next monday :)
Cheers
C.

16 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Hemanth Potluri said...

my sweetie is having soo much fun wow..:)..am surely missin u .. :(..will be waiting for u till thursday...if u dont come on that day i am goin to come and kill u :P..heheh...


urs..hemu..

Preeti said...

enjoy cess :) we ll wait for you to return in full swing :)

rainboy said...

we'll be waiting .
keep on enjoYing.

tc

Solitaire said...

Come back soon and tell us lots of things about it all!!

Winnie the poohi said...

seems like u r having the time of ur life!!

have fun!

Unknown said...

yaayy cant wait for you to load the pics and show us how much of fun you are having..

take care dearie.. have loads of more fun.. :) huggzz byeee for now

Ankur said...

wow... u r having a gala time it seems, we want more and more updates!! :D :D

and keep enjoying, take more and more pics, and have fun!!! :)

Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

hey i cant wait to hear frm u..esp MMJs :P

Happy Diwali and come bac soon :)

JP said...

Yes, post more photos...

kiran sawhney said...

You having a great time. Enjoy yourself.

Keshi said...

Nah ur not forgotten! How can we forget someone so beautiful? HUGS!

But I so miss ya hun! Come back soon :(

And dun forget to bring me back some of that lobster!

Kesh.

Keshi said...

I mean real lobster, not u lol!

Keshi.

Renu said...

I was looking for ur MMJ :(

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

oh ya u had a wonderful hourney ...great....now come back I m getting bored :P

Afronuts said...

Have a sweet trip all the way...and when u get back come and give us one of ur interesting updates!

Vinz said...

i can seeu enjoying totally..and that is what is important..!!

cool'