Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Monday Morning Jokes 4




Welcome to the 4th edition of the MMJ. I know it s not monday morning anymore but i m beeezy as a bee today, did not have time to do it yesterday.
So It will be short and sweet :) By the way it will be my last MMJ till november since i ll be busy drinking Mojitos and working on my tan i won t have time for the MMJ, don t cry People I know it gives u some fun on a grumpy monday BUT MMJ will be back :)

Sex Therapy:
A Florida couple, both well into their 80s, go to a sex therapist's office.
The doctor asks, "What can I do for you?"
The man says, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?"
The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.
When the couple finishes, the doctor says, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse." He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says goodbye.
The next week, however, the couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.
This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave.
Finally, after 5 or 6 weeks of this routine, the doctor says, "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?"
The old man says, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and I get $43 back from Medicare...!


When I say Chuck u say:
A farmer had 3 beautiful daughters who were getting ready to go out on dates. The first beau came to the door and said, ''''I''m Eddie, I''m here to pick up Betty. We''re going for spaghetti, is she ready?''''
"No," the farmer said.
The second beau came to the door and said, ''''I''m Joe, I''m here to pick up Flo to take her to the show. Is she ready to go?''''
"No."
The third beau came to the door and said to the farmer. ''''Hello, my name is Chuck.''''
The farmer shot Chuck...

The Monday Morning Video: The Birds



Happy Monday

34 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Anonymous said...

wow great therapy.. ill keep that in mind when i get married

Renu said...

good economy::)
and the bird's video is super:)
so u r leaving today for cruise?
wish u a enjoyable trip !

Cяystal said...

Lol..I really adore you MMJs! ;)

rainboy said...

therapy idea is wow.. :D
haw haw ..chuck to f*** lol...hehe

Unknown said...

niceee ;)

well i couldnt exactly see the video.. so will check it once i reach home.. :)

AB said...

hahahaha great once again...!
Chuck de fatte (as they say in punjabi!)

Great... loved the first one but Chuck thing was awesome!

Rià said...

Ur jokes make my monday morning blues disappear babes! :) Nice jokes, loved the first one!! lol

Cess said...

@ Chriz

he he well if u do have sex at this age it s a great achievement! :D

C.

Cess said...

@ Renu

Nope i m leaving this friday at 6:45AM :) very excited :)
Thanks for the wish

C.

Cess said...

@¢яŷştąŁ

Thanks Aquarius mate :)

Cheers

C.

Cess said...

@ •♥•♥[V]♥•♥•

:D glad u like it :)

tc Cuty

C.

Cess said...

@ Ani

++ well i couldnt exactly see the video.. so will check it once i reach home.. :)++ hope u like it

C.

PS: thanks for adding me on facebook

Cess said...

@ Wanted : Y2A

++ Great... loved the first one but Chuck thing was awesome!++
glad u like it :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Ria

++ Ur jokes make my monday morning blues disappear babes! :) ++
aaah i m happy that I made ur blues disappear :)

tc

C.

Keshi said...

hahahaha @joke #1! too funny!!!


Hey Cess r ya travelling soon?


Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi

hey Keshi, yep, have u seen my countdown, in 4 days i ll be drinking Mojitos in Mexico:) why?

C.

Si_Lee said...

he he the first one was awesome ...
:)
so gearing up for your trip in 3 days ???
am back from mine ..:)
tc Di

Che said...

Ha! Loved the first one totally!

Cecilia said...

LOl...this was funny

Cecilia said...

haha..this was really funny! :) esp the chuck one! poor guy!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

lol

the jokes were hilarious..especiall the chuck one though i took time to grasp it...but now wen i got it..it is really hilarious...the farmer must had horrible time with this rhyming chuck...
:P

Cess said...

@descrying the shadows

++ so gearing up for your trip in 3 days ???++ i m really lookin forward u have no idea !
hope u had a good trip

C.

Cess said...

@ Che

glad u like it, if at least i can make people smile on monday :) it s a great achievement
:)

C.
PS: I blogrolled u, hope u don t mind :)

Cess said...

@ Cecilia

:D

Thanks for dropping by

C.

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя

++though i took time to grasp it...but now wen i got it..it is really hilarious...++ he he, well he took me time as well to get it at the beginning had to read it twice to get it :D

tc
C.

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLLL
Whre do u get these jokes frm
Simply superb

Cess said...

@ Swats .

++ Whre do u get these jokes frm
Simply superb++ secret ingredient! can t reveal it!

Cheers

C.

Keshi said...

WOW Cess Im jealous of ya...I always wanted to visit Central and South America...I hv a bonding with that part of the world..dun ask me why or wut!

r ya gonna be updating us LIVE abt ur travelling?

Keshi.

Preeti said...

first joke awesome :) second one ahem superb:) birds video rocking :):)

Cess said...

@ Keshi

++ r ya gonna be updating us LIVE abt ur travelling?++ I ll try as much as I can to update u on my blog :)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ preeti said...

++ first joke awesome :) second one ahem superb:) birds video rocking :):)++ glad u like it

cheers

C.

Hemanth Potluri said...

hahahahah....lol :P..

urs..hemu..

Cess said...

@ Hemanth Potluri

glad u laugh sweetie

C.

Ps: tall and confident bab... and CHILL OUT

Keshi said...

u may when u hv time, but dun miss out on having fun just cos u hv to blog. :)

Keshi.