Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Stuck at the airport...waiting...


It s 13:25 PM, I was supposed to take my flight to Toulouse at 12:50 ;( It started this morning with a rain, not just a rain, a monsoon! I went to the Spar to pick some stuff to eat, in about a minute half , half of my pants were already soaked as for my shoes they were already drowning underneath the water.
I arrived at the airport, and see that my flight as 20 min of delay, great, I m going through the airport security remove my belt (like i m gonna have an explosive hide in it) anyway, check the board, Gate A11. 20 min later, I moved to A8 because of the delay. I called my dad to tell him I will have 20 min late. 10 min later, again an announcement this time made by an Italian due to the 'accenté' he had, to tell I have to move my ass to Gate A14 and by the way this is not 20 min delay but 1h and 10 min, GREAT! I called again my dad, got the voice machine grrrrrrrr, to tell to come an hour later and to certainly NOT cancelled the reservation at the restaurant for my GIANT bloody steak, no matter what time i ll be there, I ll have it!
Ok, people, gotta go! Hopefully my plane will be there. Stay tune for my next adventure, usually i m not a lucky person, and there is always something funny to say after it.
I m starting to feel the tireness due to my lack of sleep this morning ;( and as I m looking through the airport windows, watching the heavy rain, I just realized that the 15 meters to bring me to the plane will be very very wet ;( I would be fun to get sick the day I arrive in France ;(

-----------------------
I am just updating this post now, it is 11PM French time, I finally managed to get in Toulouse safely, after 2 damn hours of delays and a flight a bit agitated! With a stupid woman in front of me, who obviously did not listen with the flight attendance said : 'put ur bag underneath the seat in front of u and not underneath ur own seat' of course she put underneath her seat, while my bag was already there, and i pushed back my bag, she turned and looked at me like i was some kind of dumb French! grrrrr u stupid! We did have to wait 30 min more, just because the airport facilities guys were not in hurry to bring the old grandpa and his wheelchair on the plane!!!!
Anyway, my dad was there waiting for me. The weather was freakin awesome, for the first time this summer i did not have to wear a jumper, just a tee shirt ;)
And finally, for my biggest pleasure, and sadly due to the excitement i forgot to take my camera I ate my SUPER SIZE bloody steak, it was.....so so so good my friends, I felt so much joy while eating it. I m really tired now, and i have to get up really early tomorrow to get that damn bloody test ;( still hate injection ;( Am I faint since i m not supposed to eat before ;( we ll see about that.
In the time, u have a good weekend people!

22 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Scribblers Inc said...

you are good at writing and I would guess this post just zipped because you needed to rush right??

Scribblers Inc.

Jack said...

Cess,

Hope it was " All is well that ends well".

Take care

Ashish said...

Bon voyage!!!

Cess said...

@ Scribblers Inc thanks for the compliment, it was not my best post, i was sitting in the airport waiting for my plane ;( 2 hours of delay, but gladly, I arrived safe, the weather was awesome and i ate my really god steak.
Thanks for passing.
PS: u should the previous post they are more funny ;)

Cess said...

@ jack , thanks for passing by. Yeah it finally went well after hours of delays, i m glad to be here ;)

Cess said...

@ Ashish
Thank u ;) i ll make i have a good trip ;)

Renu said...

so what ur instant reaction was looking at ur father:), I always have averyyyyybroad smile and so much of excitement, whenevr either my children come or I go to siblings, parents, then i just hug them:)
all is well that ends well:), so ur home now:)

Cess said...

@ Renu, yes, I was very to see my dad, big smile on my face, it will be the same thing when i ll see my mum, cause i haven t seen her since New Eve ;(

Anonymous said...

awwwwww!! Sorry about your delay but Damnit.. I am jealous of you, you are in FRANCE! hahahah!

Have a great time and the test will be over so quick, i hope you don't notice it!

Shalom!
Ne

Cess said...

@ singlendacity89 thanks!!! I hope, did not sleep enough, and starting to be hungry, I hope i m not gonna faint for one injection ;(

Si_Lee said...

Good things come hard... That is why they are good... You enjoy them the most

Cess said...

@descrying the shadows
Don t u worry Bhai i ll have fun and enjoy it. U took care sweetie

Cяystal said...

Lol!
Fist thing Cess,
I love tht ending thing.."12 people read it till the end and comment on it" :D
And i needn't say..but you are good at writing!

Cess said...

@ crystal, hey, thanks and thanks for passing by.

Chaggoholic.... said...

Well nice update like post but the clincher being the cartoon....

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

heya,.....happy journey and enjoy ur vacation

and do buy a camera...i need to see the wedding pics :P

*hugz*

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

and get there wid a choc..if the doc forget to give u after the injection..:D

poor crying scared gal :P

khikhikhi

Rashi said...

nice post...gud luck !

Cess said...

@ Chaggoholic.... Hey, thanks for passing by, read the others posts they are more funny ;)

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя hey, i enjoy so far for the food, i have a bit of tension recently and due to change of weather a bit of migraine, the injection went well, it was ok it did not hurt that much. The wedding was great, i took lots pics, i ll post them soon ;)

Cess said...

@ rashi, hey, thanks and thanks for passing by ;)

Ankur said...

i can actually picture of wat u went through!! :)