Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Wordle

Here is Wordle, I found it through Ceedy blog, and I found it pretty cool:
My biggest concerns are WEATHER, and this is definitively true because my mood can be up and down depending on the weather. Yesterday I was happy because we had a pretty shinny evening, today i have a headache because of the grey sky ;(
Work as also an impact in my life, since u spend at least 40 hours a week ....working, and weather and work are really really close to each other for me because the only thing that make me support the ugly weather is my work, so u can imagine if my work sucks....
The 3rd biggest word is friend(s) and yes i need friends, otherwise.... well i m bored... need to interact with people from everywhere.... to learn everything I can.... thanks Ceedy for the link.

1 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

ceedy said...

It seems you are under the weather at work :)

cool..