Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Friends wordle..

Since I really liked the wordle thingy, I tried to do it for my french blog but it did not work, so I decided to do it on my friends blog to see how it s working
Since I really liked the wordle thingy I decided to wordle my friends ;) I tried to used it with my french blog but it did not work pretty well ;(

Now, try to guess which wordle belongs to who? You can find their blogs in the menu on top of the page.
Wordle 1

Wordle 2
Wordle 3
Wordle 4
Wordle 5


1 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

--xh-- said...

is there a wordle of my blog? if itz tehre, i could not recognize it :(
a nice toy, thnx for introducing it to me...