Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Something is missing.....ah...Education!

This afternoon was sunny...yeah I know it sounds weird since I m living in Ireland right, I knew that something will happened, it was too good to be true. I was sitting on a terrasse of a cafe with a friend of mine. It was cool, people from everwhere were passing by, Indian, Asiatic, Irish, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, u could recognised the first 3 by their colour and the others by their accent from south of Europe! I was wearing my glasses and enjoying my cappuccino when I heard an hysterical feminine voice 'What the f..., what s wrong with ya, JIMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYY' followed a pursuit with a strong noise, the noise of the flip flop bought 3 euros at Penneys. My friend who was not living in Dublin, was staring at her, open mouth! And then I thought, I ve never talked about the teenagers living there, what a shame!One of the main reason it s because I still don t understand, I m clueless! How can I describe them, let s take today for instance. We have here what we call the 'knackers', usually they are part of gang, a bunch of losers, the guys usually wear sports clothes, too big for them, with one pants down to the ankle and the other up to the knee (very artistic), with a baseball cap. This afternoon, I saw two of them trying to steal a bicycle, they were trying to break the locker in front of everybody, and nobody was saying anything, I can understand they were pretty scary, I walked pretty fast on the other side of the street.
As for the girls, my god, ever wondering why there is so much teenager pregnant, well when u look at them:
-the shorter the merer: i can t even describe their skirts as skirts, so tiny it looks more like a belt! I m talking about these kind of dresses (see below) the one u re supposed to wear at the beach not in city center in Dublin! As for the top, more cleavage u have the better is, I saw a 16 years girl with a cleavage omg u could almost see her navel!


- the more flashier the better, there is a new trend, Reebok commercialize some 80 s look shoes, so Penneys (cheap store) provide some cheap clothes same color (till the underwear, yep). One was wearing a tiny short and top and shoes in yellow, looks like a giant streetlight, she could illuminate the entire city with.

- the tanner the better, u know we don t have sun here, well we all looks like aspirine ... white, but it ain t possible for teenager, specially if u go to pharmacy the first thing u see: BIG DISCOUNT, Do u wanna have the best look ever...look like u re coming from 3 months in Spain. BYE the Fake Tan Spray, 50% discount YEAH!!!!! The problem is, they don t know how to put it.... nope, u can see their legs with different color, like they are dirty and u want to wash them, I don t know why nobody tells them! Even on the face, like these one I found on Internet, it s comon here. I rather stay white than look like that.

And on top of that, there is the Education! I ve been looking, I can t find it! The teenagers I describe earlier are also so not educate, parents are busy at the bar drinking beers, while their kids are hanging around in the street. I don t know at their age we were doing sports activities, hanging out to a friend house! But not on the street, I saw some 12 years kids outside around 11 on wednesday during school week! I ll never leave my kids on the street at 12!
Some kids, asked me to buy some drinks for them, they were less than 14 years old. 3 months ago, in south of Dublin, two teenagers 16 and 17 asked 2 polish guys to buy some alcohol, they refused, the teenagers followed them and killed them with screwdrivers on the head! Seriously!
I know that drinking is part of the culture in Ireland, however there is a biggest concern, u don t drink like an adult at 12!!!!
The way they talked, the louder the better, swearing is not a problem, if u stare them, man u d better walk away pretty fast, insulting u, the F word is like a ponctuation in their vocabulary, they re using it at least once per sentence! Always lookin for trouble, they have nothing better to do! Seems that parents don t care, and sometimes when u look at the parents, boys, the mother is wearing pretty much the same outfit that their daughters, and seriously it s already vulgare on a girl but on a 40+ with the outfit I described earlier...nightmare!
Last time, I was at the cinema, they are out of control, they re throwing popcorn everywhere, they re answering phone during the movie, they re laughing, walking around, don t care about others. And when I leave the cinema, see the guys working for the cine with bin bag to clean the room, I feel sorry for them. I don t say we don t have knackers in France, but in the cine, they don t throw pop corn, neither speak and disturb people, why? because they paid for the movie, and for the popcorn and they dont want to waist it!!!! but here, who cares!!!!!!!!
Of course, all the teenagers are not like that, but unfortunately because they are noiser than the others, u remember them more ;(
How are the teenagers in ur country? fashion? education?


17 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

My goodness it is terrible down there :O

and those teenagers with skimpy outfits....they are a big turn off..and most of the time it's seriously yuck...


though Indians are still not that corrupted but....in city the condition is the same with wat u have described...nowadays the lil gals and boys swear so much that u will defn want to slap them discipline..but their parents think that they uber cool..horrible is the single word...

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

"I killed them with screwdrivers on the head! Seriously!"

Did ya reallyy :O

lol

correct it before the French Polizia come banging ur doors :Ps

--xh-- said...

teenagers @India are changing, some for good, some for bad. i always pictured Ireland as a sleepy place, and this picture is so total opposite to what I imagined... It is nothing short of total hooliganism. what a sad state of affairs... :(

Si_Lee said...

I guesss I wont talk about india but me and my close circle of friends ... the modern indians as we are ..
Amongst each other we use the F word .... Infact one of my best friends openly calls me slut and i am happy enough to reply back with bitch .. but then you see we have no limits amongst ourselves but when we are in public places we cae for decency .... and there we are sophisticated ..
At the end I guess I will agree to you at the point that there is no education ... and by that I dont mean science or civic or math but no general education on what decency is and what one means by being civilised ...
India is 1 billion+ country .. he he and believe me you when i say there is no one common generic trend seen in youngsters across the country ... :P

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя well i m glad it s not yet corrupted, and hope that this is something u won t follow from us, now as I said not all of them are like that, and even in south of Ireland they are 'less' bad, but fortunately they are not like that in France, first of all if u a girl dress like i described on the post omg, the guy will either make fun of her or call her 'whore', and i hope France won t become like that either!!!!

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя yeah with Screwdriver, i was in chock when i heard it, I mean, our head is physically pretty strong, it s not like it was soft, so u needed to go really hard on the head with the screwdriver, i can t understand such an hate in the teenagers!

Cess said...

@--xh-- I know, but hey, as I said not all are like and specially in south of Ireland, they are less uncivilized, but u know Ireland is still a great country to visit, as for living there, the smaller city the better, people are more welcoming!

Cess said...

@ descrying the shadows, I m using the F word too, actually i m saying more bad words in french cause we have more vocabulary for that, it s boring to have only the F word ;) have u heard the expression 'Excuse my French' ;) well anyway, the thing they are using it loudly in front of everybody and to everybody, u right, they are well civilized, and I don t understand, they can t really pick that at school, and that s the big shock because when u see them after school they are wearing uniform, guy have a tie, girl have loooooooooooooong skirt, so maybe wearing the outfit outside it s kind of a relieve for them and acting like that it s because of the parents i ll say.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

read it again................

u wrote there..I killed...

means u killed...duffer.. :P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

and if u r gonna right yeah again :P

I will run away fast :P

Solitaire said...

Aaah! So now I understand what you meant by a skirt that looks like a belt! Its quite atrocious!

I cannot really say much about the teenagers here in the US because there is a huge variety. It all depends on the region they come from. Those in urban areas may be a little more forward than those in the rural areas.

Most of the times, I see them well-behaved. I see a lot of teenager clients and often times, I am amazed at their maturity levels.

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя OMG thank u for noticing!!!! I m not a psycho and I don t need to ask polish people to buy alcohol, i m enough old for that ;)

Cess said...

@ Solitaire it is atrocious, and u haven t see the color, i wish I can take some pics, but they might get upset and getting out of control!!! so i d rather stay low profile because it s not one who will attack u but a bunch!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

lol....


yeah I thought so but for a moment when u kept on emphasizing the details abt toughness of human head and role of screwdriver..I thought abt the location of my running shoes... :P

Cess said...

@τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя don t ya worry, i m not a psycho...maybe... no just kiddin, I was trying to make a point on how crazy (not too sure if it s the correct word) the teenagers were by the fact that did it in the head which is way more stronger than in a soft part of the body, see how much hate or anger they had, just for a damn beers!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

yeah it's really saddening to hear sumthing like that...the world is going sicker with every generations