Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Only 2 damn months to live.....

Today I talked to my mum on the phone, she told me, her best friend is dying. I know she has a lung cancer and she has been fighting it brilliantly the past 2 years, she has done so many things after she diagnosed with this f... cancer, she started playing golf, working as a volunteer to provide meals for poor people. The disease never left, it just stop growing for a while, until recently...this week, a surgeon had to say to her that she has no longer than 2 months to live.... she is 50... how can u...how do u deal with that? I was thinking, I dunno, I ll try to do one more thing, going somewhere and do sky diving, but she can t, she s too fragile for that... which i think it s even worse... sitting in a house...waiting to die.... I have no clue what would I do, If I was her but just by knowing it I feel so low and angry, life is not always fair, there is some evil people who can live in perfect health while somebody who spent her all life helping people (she s a nurse) is dying like that. I will see her in two weeks, my mum already warned me, she changed a lot, she s not the funny energetic person anymore....What would u do if u had only two months?

10 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

if I m dying and I kno in just two months and then too m so fragile not able to do or eat anything..i wud commit suicide... :(

it's horrible to see the death in front of ur eyes and more horrible if ur dying with cancer ..which means ur dying slowly in pain and each new day is more horrible than the previosu :(

My prayers are with her :|

--xh-- said...

hm.. if i hv only 2 months to live, I will continue living as I do now. well, may be I will ride more, but other than that, no change. well, to tell the truth, if I know that I am going to die right now, I can die with a happy smile - no regrets :)

I have seen how cancer can transform people - my grandpa - he was an ex-service man and very jovial - cancer broke him mentally and physically and he transformed from the energy ball he was to a scarecrow look alike... :(

hope your moms friend finds the courage to face the coming days. I will remember her in my prayers.

garfield79 said...

You are what you are today, live in the present, your body is changing every minute, every second. Why should that lady assume that she would die in two months if the doctor says so. Almost all the body parts are being regenerated every minute. She might even cure herself of cancer. If she believes strongly in medicine she should go and try getting treated. If she believes in God she should silently meditate. One should not let a disease put you psychologically down, when you have a strong psyche you can beat death several times over your body is so strong. Let me pray for the ladies' good health. Do tell her there have been several cases where doctor's have said such defeatist things about life, however they have been mostly wrong where a person has been able to maintain a positive outlook to life.

Cess said...

@τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя and --xh--
Thanks for ur support guys
I ll let her know that people far away from france are praying for her ;)

Cess said...

@ garfield79
Hey, thanks for coming on my blog, sorry it s not on a more funny note. U know my mum s friend was a very energetic person, she really fight against that cancer, she never complained that she was in pain even when she was. Unfortunately the cancer has spread around in the brain, and on the bones, and we can t operate her and remove all the tumors. The chimio has not been successful lately and the tumors are still growing. The brain tumor have a serious effect upon her, making loose her sanity sometimes :( Now I haven t seen her for a while, I don t know how she reacts against the news, I ll see her in two weeks... still don t know how I will handle it, I ve never face this situation before.

Renu said...

I think one should always live in the present and live life well everyday, becuase nobody knows about tomorrow, its not only cancer that kills there are many other things. Besides who else can say with guarantee that he/she is going to live for so many days. Life is completely unpredictble, its only when we know about death with a cwertain disease, we feel it, otherwise none, not even any other healthy person can say positively anything about tomorrow.

Cess said...

@ renu, I agree with ya, I mean, we don t know exactly if it will be 2 months or 3 weeks or 6 months, the surgeon is an ass, apparently did not say it the right way, I mean I could say something like that anyway... but sometimes there is some people are not capable to handle a situation like that even when they are not the one with the disease!
Ps: thanks for passing bye, I m usually more funny ;(

Ashish said...

8 weeks are not enough for me to achieve what i want to befor i Die...also..the thought in itself is pretty sad to think about

Renu said...

actually Cess my philosophy of life is always this--dont worry too much about tomorrow, live today, everyday when u get up thank god that u have got another day in life to live and be happy.
But i know its not easy for a person with cancer, its quite painful also, but we must cheer up them any way.

Cess said...

@ Renu, I know u re right Renu, I ll try my best not to cry and cheer her up when I m going to see her in 2 weeks.