Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Auto tagged


yeah yeah I know, u re thinking.... again she s auto tagging herself... but i m sure, deeply that u are so impatient to know me even better ;) I m not that desperate, trust me, but today, it s raining... again... but really raining, got water till my ankles, had to take a cab to go home after a small trip downtown to pick up some fruits from the market. So I have nothing else to do ;( And considering the fact that I m a neewby in the english blogging world I have to catch up with the rest of you rite? So, I found a couple of tags thanks to Ceedy, very useful when people tag properly their posts, I should do it my myself too. Anyway, lets start with tag n1:
A to Z of my life:
Atypical: I don t consider myself typical, I don t follow the fashion, I wear what i want whatever the trends, i m not the typical beauty girl, I m different and I like it.
B that is the first letter of my surname that i m proud of.
Cécile that s my name, why is that? Because my dad was a big fan of a French singer called Claude Nougaro who made a song called Cécile for his daughter who has obviously this name.
Dublin: I m actually living in this city since february 2007
Extroverted: that s me 99%, I did a test based on the one made by Myers-Briggs and I am the incarnation of the extroversion, I enjoyed talkin to people, having fun, make a good ambiance at work or anywhere else!!!
Freedom, It s hard to believe that some people don t have that chance, we most of the time take it as granted, we should enjoy it even more.
G that is the first letter of the company s name i m working for but shhhhh it s secret.
H first letter of a Friend s name who was in that train I will had a second word to follow the previous one: Hope
India: this is where I want to go this year with my work for 6 weeks.
January, my month of birth
Knee: got a knee surgery in 1997 after a bad luck while playing Handball ;(
Love my family, my friends, my country...
Mexico, yeah, I m going with one of my best friend Marie-Eve on a cruise in Mexico in 62 days!!!!!!!
Night: i enjoy more the late afternoon-night than a morning, specially during summer where i m from, sitting on the terrace, listening the air....
October, this is my favorite month for summer holidays, why? because when everybody is damn white under the cold rainny irish weather i m coming back damn brown!!!!
Photography: I have a passion for photography, coming from my dad and my grandma, I bought a Nikon D40 recently, my new baby and i m taking pictures and pictures. You can find them on my smugmug. I wish I could be a photographer one day....
Quiet, i need some quiet moment for myself, usually i m going to La Grande Motte where I spent all my summers when i was a child, to get rid of the negative thoughts/feelings.
Road when I m taking the road, I m going somewhere, going somewhere is better than going nowhere, always nice to take the road, unless i m taking the road to go to the dentist ;(
Sea, I need the sea, not necessarily to swim in it, no sometimes I just need it (see letter Q)
Time, I m complaining I don t have enough time when I need some, and when I do have time, I don t necessarily have something to do pfffffff!
USA, spent one year there, was awesome, always a pleasure when I m going there....
Vacation, can t leave without it, cant!
Weird, yeah yeah I can be weird sometimes, people think i m crazy/weird when i walking in the office with my cows' sleepers, but they are very comfortable!
Xoxoxoxo ?? I could not find an appropriate word starting with X
Young I think it s in your mind, whatever age you have, like my grandma, she s 76, she s wearing jeans, go on the internet, chatting with me on msn, super cool grandma!!!!
Zen, I m trying, not always easy to be zen...

...phew!... that was tough, difficult to put your life in 26 letters, but it made me think, and it was cool to do it!!

Next tag, WHAT again!!!! i told ya this is THE Auto-tagged post ;) The deTAGment by Ceedy.
1) What is the world suddenly decided to rotate in the other direction?
I have no idea if we will see the difference... maybe the first couple of days...

2) Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
Courage, Perseverance, Loyalty

3) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
by beloved one i m talking about my family and I think they already know it.

4) If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Good question, probably Gayatri because she is so cool, Raghu because is peaceful and Vicky because he sounds funny, I would have take Nikhil with me if we have alcohol on the island ;)

5) Where is the place that you want to go the most?
India... so wanna go there, since Mazhar came to Dublin as an ambassador from the Hyderabad office, he made me want to go there, see this country, learn from that culture....

6) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Becoming a photographer

7) Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Acting stupid in 97 which pushed my coach to make me play on the field during a handball game (i was normally the goal keeper), because of my stupidity i broke my damn ligaments, it would have been great and save me from many troubles to avoid that damn surgery.

8) What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family....

9) What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
woooohhhh, no idea, i will think a LOT, probably during a week at least, i will consult my family, I will probably ending up bring it to the police with maybe the hope to get a reward ;) but hey it would not be a big deal, it s not like i m loosing the money right since it does not belong to me, I will be probably to scare to use it, I ve seen to many movies where u can retrieve the money with numbers, or what if the money belongs to the Mob, I don t wanna get killed!

10) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
no freakin way, rejection... not good at all for my self confidence

11) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
This is the time where i usually skip this part since I auto tagged myself ;) but this time I could say about myself 3 good things ;)
Funny, Talk Talk Talk, sociable ;)


12) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
well I don t have an other half but for future reference I ll say be patient for 2, cause i m not... but i m working on it ;)

13) Which type of person do you hate the most?
hmmm, i would not say hate, but i don t appreciate people intolerant, racist, not open mind... the list is pretty long...

14) What is your ambition?
have enough money to live properly, travel, and love (well no need money to love )

15) What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
well sometimes i m naive, and I don t figure it out right away if the person is bad, but i mean who am i to judge somebody, and i think there is too much criteria to determine who s bad or not.

16) If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
Nothing much, just learn from mistakes to not make them twice.

17) Something which made u laugh today (pri's question)
looking at the tourists fighting with their umbrellas while looking at the map to find their way in rainny Dublin

18) How do you deal with a friend who has wronged you ?
depends which friend, i can
hold grudges sometimes if it s not a close close friend, if it s my best friend it would be a big shock, i will be sad and angry then i will try to understand why and talk to him/her.

19) How important is love for you to get physically intimate with a person ? Be honest here. Not rational.
well depends of the age, or the mood, i think now that i'm getting older older it s getting more and more important.

20) Name one favorite song of yours. (I guess Solitaires question)
At the moment right now, it s Say (All I need) from OneRepublic among many others, but this is the last album I bought.

Autotagged number 2: checked!

And last but not least, and I promess i m done for today with autotagging myself ;)

5 Things in My Room:
My laptop and my black book notes: can t live without them
The cows family people who knows me, always buy me something around cows why, because I developed a passion for cows 10 years, why? I simply have NO idea whatsoever, so I could decorate my entire house with cows, which i won t for safety reason to keep my future husband home ;)
Minou - the stuff animal who follows me since 1981, yes that s right, 27 years, he does not look as shiny as before but he is still my friend.
DVDs u can find hundreds of them in my room, I like to buy the actual dvd, and the reason why I have that much it s because there is lots of movies i ve seen in french before cause my english really sucks a while ago, so i bought many dvds that i have already seen to re discover them in english, which give me a different perspective of the movie!
Roller skates among the incredible 'organized mess' u can find in my room, I have a pair of rollers, not the new one with one line, i m more old fashion, i have the original rollers with 2+ 2 wheels in leather. Years ago I was doing artistic roller skates (see pic ;), I bought new rollers recently in black.



5 Things in my Bag
way too many things:
my cellphone, feel naked without it, don t understand why we became so independent, I mean before we could meet on time, without a cellphone, now that we have one we are late when meeting somebody!
my black book notes: I started recently to use one, I was tired of using stickies or small piece of papers with numbers on it and no name, or piece u lost because u never put them at the same place!!!!
wallet: my cow wallet, thanks to mum (see previous question to understand my cow problem)
some make up/deodorant: u never know, u might meet somebody, u might need to refresh a bit before to not look to tired after a day of work
My work id: can t go to work if I don t have it
mint gum or something like that
my ipod, see i already named 7 things but I only have 3 things on my wallet to compensate ;)

5 Things in my Wallet
Cinema card- no TV at home so better watch out movies before they go on tv
Credit Cards/laser cards - yeah with ireland u can have a collection of payments cards
Money - and that s it, have enough mess already on my pearse i m not gonna spam my wallet as well!

And the last tiny one that I found on Pavi blog:
Tag Rules
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you

This is your life... and it's to precious to waste. Do things when it is convenient, especially if it regards your relationships of choice and who you let in on the "inside". It will yield a much better return on investment ... especially in the dignity department.

... now think about it people ;) as usual i don t tag anybody and u know why ;)

FINALLY!!!! I finished my autotagged post!!!!!! phew!! Now i m wondering how many will read through the ENTIRE post, make a comment if u finish reading it ;)
C ya!

Postive thought of the day: i bought some fruits to do, i m being healthy!

4 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

--xh-- said...

:) nice set of tags.. whn u want more tags, come to my page and search for teh tag 'meme' i am sure u will get something intresting...
and hereby, I declare you automatically tag for all the tags I do in future :)

Cess said...

thanks xh for the automatically tag declaration ;)

Renu said...

I think sometime I am going to take this set of tags:) nice ones:)

Cess said...

@ Renu u re more than welcome to take them , i m myself stole them already ;)