Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

New start....

I decided that I will try again to maintain two blogs at the same time, one in French and one in English, since I have lots of friends speaking english, it would be tough probably, well tough not really, I just might be too lazy to write two entries every time. Anyway, let s make the first one after a long time. So I thought for my first I should introduce myself again rite, and so after reading the blog on Hulk I decided to do the qestions thingy, here we go:
Last movie seen in a Cinema hall?
The Dark Knight, nice one, good special effects, the joker was excellent
What book are you reading?
Why mean marries bitches and since i m multitasking reading as well the Xenophobe s guide for French (if u wanna know French better ;)
Favourite board game(s)?
Monopoly and pictionnary
Favourite magazine?
Closer ;) nan, don t have one, but i like to read trash magazines when i m bored.
Favourite smells?
A garden after somebody mowed it (not too sure it makes sense), early morning passing next to a french bakery to smell croissants and breads freshly baked, a coffee... well there is plenty of smells I like so...
Favourite sound?
dunno, the sound of a piano maybe, or the silence with a breeze of air
Worst feeling in the world?
Not having the time to say goodbye before i leave forever....
What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake?
why that f.... ringbell on my cellphone is so LOUD (I haven t managed to turn it down!)
Favorite fast food place?
Euh, I haven t found a fast food in dublin where u can get sandwich with Magret de canard or saucisse de toulouse.....
Future child’s name?
Pamela or Brandon....no im kidding, haven t though about it, maybe Lylah but heay, I need to find the father first....
Finish this statement. “If I Had A Lot Of Money I’d…”
Travel everywhere I want, buy some houses like in monopoly and give lots of presents to my people.
Do you drive fast?
Don t have a car here ;(, used to play fast and furious in France till I went to usa which is more Drving Miss Daisy now ;)
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Well, I don t considered Minou as a stuff animal, after it s been 27 years now since i m sharing my life with him....
Storms - cool or scary?
depends where, and if it s followed by a rain....
Do you eat the stems on Broccoli?
What kind of questions is it, no i don t like the stem, not cook enough, to hard to bite eurk
If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
It s black at the moment, but it will turn red soon....
Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Woah, I moved 20 times so, but sometimes in the same city, France: Nimes, Tregueux, Angers, Nantes, Toulouse, Blagnac, Saint Jory, Paris, Marseille, USA: Philadelphia, Maineville (OH), Ireland: Cork and Dublin
Favourite sports to watch?
Handball, Football, Rugby, Tennis
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you -
hahahah nobody sent it to me, don t have friends ;(
What’s under your bed?
Way too many things
Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Well yes at least, if i can have better i don t mind being angelina jolie to have Pitt as a husband …
Morning person or night owl?
Morning what???? I m more a morning monster, better a night owl, way better
Over easy or sunny side up?
?
Favourite place to relax?
Quiet place, next to the ocean, white sand, no tourist, palm tree, breeze of air.....
Favourite pie?
Mille feuilles
Favourite ice-cream flavour?
Pear and chocolate... delicious
You pass this tag to -
Nikhil, Alon, Gayatri
Of all the people you tagged this too, who’ll respond first?
Whoever reads the blog first, I guess.

1 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Gayatri said...

http://rosemilkinabottle.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=147&message=4

the tag's here :)