Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

The Love Boat Trip

Hello people,

I was supposed to write in details what i ve done during my fantastic holiday in october, in especially during that cruise, but hell i m too lazy to do it, that s the problem when u have two blogs in two different languages, u re starting with one and no enough time to translate and do the other one.
so instead of repeting myself i made a video which is even more better, with some extract of videos i took during the trip, of course most of my comments are in French, but who cares, u just have to enjoy the view that s it. And at the end i put a couple of pics that u can find as well on my fickr, but these are pretty cool because i put a super song with..... u just have to listen to it, it might remember u the all time!!!!!!



Now i m back in dublin, of course i let my swimsuit and flip flop in my suitecase, cause obviously i do not need them here, however i took my winter coat !!!!!!!!! out of the suitcase which is AWEFUL!!!!!!
The good thing is I already been invited next year for an other cruise so.... just need to be patient then ;)

0 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):