Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Wednesday 18th of April

Today it s my brother birthday, yeah it s 23 years old now. Yeah everybody is getting older. Like me for instance, this year i had a cruel discovery, i m getting white hairs, yes u hear me, WHITE hair for god sake. I talked to my grandma and she said that she was already salt and pepper at age 35. I m 27, hello, i m gonna be salt and pepper at 30, :((((((.
Anyway, today in Dublin it s day 16, 16 days without any rain whatsoever, can u believe it???
Well it s true, it s not hot hot but it s cool.
This friday i m leaving for South of France for 4 days, it s gonna be so cool to see my family, eat some french food!!!!!! yummi.
Anyway nothing new really for me this week, I just want to say that i was horrified yesterday and especially this morning when I read the newspaper, to see the face of this student who killed 32 people, this is horrible and I feel so sorry for all these families who lost somebody. But i feel even more upset against the Gun Lobby who earn so many money because they re selling guns to everybody!!!
That s it for now, have to get back to work.
See ya

0 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):