Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Here we are, Monday the 16th of April 2007 7PM

Good morning, evening dear Friends,
I know I have been doin' so many blogs and stuff and never get stick to it. But recently I managed to make a blog in French just for my family and they seem to like it. So they can have news from me with a little post every day, to talk about what s going on for me.
So since I have friends pretty much everywhere, and because some of them are english speakers why not a blog in English? Why I am starting it, it s because I m going to move ... again... I will be still in Dublin, Ireland but much closer to where I m working at the moment, and yeah... finally I will have an Internet connection, OMG, thank u!
So I ll have more time to write a post every day in both language!!!!
I know this first post is pretty boring but trust me, if my life is not that exciting either at least my sense of humour make life funnier!!!!

0 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):