Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Cruise... Oh yeah!

Ok people, i have to tell u something, yes, yesterday was the best day of the year so far. My friend Marie Eve who s working on a cruise ship in USA came to visit me in Ireland. And guess what, by the end of september i will flight to Orlando in Florida, then i will go on a cruise to the Carribbean... that s right... u read me right!!!!!! I still can not believe it, it was on my dream list, and in 3 months i will be able to put it on my 'DID list" ;) So right now, i m flying, i mpeaceful, I love everybody, even the rain in Dublin ;))))
So that s it for now.

0 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):