Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Monday sucks

yeah yeah I know, i m not a morning person nothing, especially since i started again my treatment for these f.@!@ing migraines, when i wake the morning i feel like i spent the entire night drinking, yeah. Anyway, to make a quick summary of my weekend, well i went to Bray on saturday with my pal, and we saw dolfins... yeah u heard me in Ireland, they re probably lost, poor things. Then we saw roughly 60+ swans very hungry, my friend gave them some bread, i took the pics.... scary animals!!!!!
101_2092.JPG
Anyway, i went to a housewarming party on saturday night, it was quite funny, my friend put the worst french songs we have from the 80-90 s it was hilarious, we drunk Ricard (my favorite french loacal type of drink) and ate saucisson (best food ever). But i came back home a 5 in the mornin completely wet cause i could not find any cab, and since the weater sucks in ireland (yeah like it s new!!!!!)!!!!!!
CIMG0830.JPG
On sunday I went to see the Fantastics 4, it distracted me for an hour and half, it s not a movie that i will remember 4ever but it was ok.

0 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):