Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

40 years of High School Graduate ;) 1954 till 1994

Hi People, today I have been through this site Year Book and I found it so cool that I need to share it with you. What can u do with this site, well, u upload one of your pic and u can have a pic of you on this American Graduate Book that they give to student every year. Starting from the 50' till 90'. So here it goes, don t laugh too much and tell me which year u prefer ;)

Promotion 1954:
Yeah I don t think this one is my best shot, obviously i m not from this promotion ;)

Promotion 1956:

Wow, what kind of haircut is it? 1956?

Promotion 1958:
With that kind of haircut and outfit i m sure everybody in the promo was looking pretty old!

Promotion 1960:
Glasses? Really? Do I have to comment more on that?

Promotion 1964:
Again Glasses? Outfit a bit better then ;)

Promotion 1978:
Haha, nice! My favorite one, I could be a good looking black lady ;)

Promotion 1982:
That s a very interesting type of hair cut... i m wondering how she made it, maybe a salad bowl on top of her hair then using a brush to move up the front!!!!

Promotion 1984:
Curly hair with big volume!!!!

Promotion 1994:
I am not sur I was looking like that in 994 though ;)
Now make up ur mind and tell me which one u prefer and y?

31 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Anwesa said...

well,last 1,coz it looked best..i guess..

Prash said...

I choose 1978 (the year this world was blessed with a wonderful creature, read it as prash).

Thanks for dropping by in my blog.

Shall check out other posts later.

cheers,

--xh-- said...

78 and thn 64.... :)

Anonymous said...

i like 1978, cos thats the hairstyle that ill ahve soon... funny ones.. hehe.. way to go cessy

Prashant Sree said...

Cool ones... I liked the inverted bowl style... ;)

Prash said...

Your profil says you are French...ah, tiens, je n'ai pas fait attention...your English is so so so so perfect I couldn't see the French in your English.

Tarun said...

78 by far ...
ROFL

Cess said...

@anwesa

hi, thanks for ur answer, i still think it looks fluffy! ;)

C.

Cess said...

@ Prash

hehe, yeah my fav is 1978 too ;)

thanks for passing by too ;)

cheers

C.

Cess said...

@xh

hehe 64? really, i m not a big fan of glasses though ;)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Chriz

really? oh i wanna see the pic when u have that hair dude ;D

tc

C.

Cess said...

@Prashant

cool, actually my mum said that she had that hairstyle when she got married to my dad ;)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Prash

Yes i m french ;D Do u speak French?
I ve been abroad for the past 4 years that s y my english in not that bad ;)

tc

C.

Cess said...

@ Tarun

he he, glad u laugh ;) I do like the 78, best shot ;)

tc

C.

Anonymous said...

1978 the best and Why ?
hmmm...

Prash said...

Oui, je parle la langue de Moliere. J'ai vecu 4 ans a Paris avant de demenager a Hong Kong. Je travaille au consulat general (de France, hey ouais, ca arrive!) a Hong Kong.

Au fait, j'ai commence mon blog quand j'etais a Paris, car je voulais un endroit ou je peux m'exprimer en anglais (ma langue d'education depuis l'ecole maternelle)...il y a 2 ans, j'arrive a Hong Kong et tout est en anglais (et en chinois) ici, donc j'arretais de venir ici. Depuis cet ete, je suis de retour au monde de blog !

I don't know why I wrote this in French...I am not going to translate this into English as this message is only intended to you and not everybody..those who understand French shall understand it those who don't ...sorry folks !

Cess said...

@Hobo

yeah 78 rocks, but y? :D

C.

Cess said...

@PRash
Tu peux commenter en francais ici y a pas de probleme, mon francais est pas trop mal ;) Waouh, t'as pas mal bouger, france, hong kong dans un consulat francais c assez original. Tu viens d ou a la base? Inde?
Si jamais tu veux parler francais de temps en temps, passe ici.

@+

C.

Hemanth Potluri said...

i loved all of them sweetie ..:)...

urs..hemu..

Rià said...

he he those were some very interesting hairstyles lady. Wht u doin this weekend??

Winnie the poohi said...

i prefered the last one the best!!

umm checking the site out for myself :D

Cess said...

@ Hemu

BE A MAN ;D u have to pick ONE? so pick one!

C.

Cess said...

@ Ria

U have to pick one lady ;)
Did not do much, movie, diner with friends, packing my stuff to move next week ;)

C.

Cess said...

@ Winnie the poohi

he he thanks, and did it work for u on the site ;)
send some pics ;)

C.

kiran sawhney said...

lemme try this site too.

Cяystal said...

1978 ! :D
And thus the winner is the picture of 1978..with the maximum number of votes ! :D

Cess said...

@ Kiran Sawhney

he he, did it worked?
C.

Cess said...

@CяŷştąŁ

yeah great!!!!! 1978 rocks for sure ;)

C.

Anonymous said...

Because I am loving it. And I am talking about the still picture. Attractive, Attentive, Nice by looks.
Claps !!!

Sameera Ansari said...

Had seen this on another blog once,it's a cool thing!

I liked the 1982 pic the best :)

Cess said...

@ Sameera

he he, actually my mum told me she had that haircut when she married my dad ;)

C.