Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Mexican Cruise: day 3 Sea and Sun

Hi People, I know it s been a loooong time, but I haven t bee able to find an internet cafe and the internet on the ship as i said a dozen times already sucked!

So, now that I have finally access to a proper internet connection let me tell u what happened during this week in Mexico. I was planning on doing a looooooooooooooong post to talk about everything but I finally decided due to the amount of pics I have, I ll do one post by city I visited so It will be less long in a way :) I can already hear something groaning.

So, we stop the 3rd day in Puerto Vallarta, where I went to the Private beach of the very luxurious hotel The Westin. The funny thing about this hotel is, well dunno who s the owner, if it s a woman, or a very sensible man who has no problem with his feminine taste of decoration, but the entire front of the building was....Pink.


He/She also added a series a weird colorful animals like this tiger eating my friend Marie's hand.


This hotel has one of if not the best pool I ever saw in 28 years and where I actually swam in it, and this one was even cooler cause u could actually sleep inside.


See the pic here, the white thingies u see on the right side are bed, well it s not a mattress of course, but it looks like, and u have at the end of it, where u put ur head, a small bump so u don t have ur head inside the water, and trust me when it is hot like it was that day and when u have not been exposed to a proper sun in one year like me, I was more than happy to sleep here ;)

In front of the beach, you had long chairs like these:


Where u could rest, or u also had giant mattress with big white pillows where my Friend Marie and Julie where sleeping on it or drinking in this photo. It is like that in Ibiza too, they were broadcasting some lounge type of music... pretty awesome my People... though it was too hot for me so I was resting in the pool beds :)


So after couple of hours resting and getting tanned for some and sunburned for me, we went back to the ship, I met on my way out to the hotel a friendly Mexican bit quiet but nice.



Then when I came back to my cabin, lucky me, I got a passenger cabin with a big and soft bed and, every night, the Cabin staff when coming to clean ur room, they do a cute animal with bath towels yes, and that day they made a rabbit that I called Goblin. I ll post some other pics of my others towels animals, slightly disappointed though since I did not get a Cow towels' ;(



Anyway, after I took a shower (so not important to mention it, but it was a cold one, very good when u have sunburn :) we went to eat in a very good restaurant in front of the beach during a great sunset


The food was exquisite and the temperature pretty awesome.


That s it for today... next Day 4: Manzanillo

35 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

AB said...

beautiful place..
I wanna sleep there as well!

Great going.. enjoy a lot dear!

Ankur said...

wow... the girls were pretty and the pool was really good... now really look like u had some nice time, but what the girls trying to hide!!! :P :P

how are you doing now, i bet u r not liking work now!! :P

Cheers!!

rainboy said...

wish i could sleep there as well..
i need to learn to swim:o

this was a very short post by your standards..

come back miss frenchy
take care

Cess said...

@ abhinav

hehe, was very nice to sleep there indeed ;)

C.

Cess said...

@ankur
I had a great time, and i seriously don t feel like working, it is so cold here, i wish i could go back!

C.

Cess said...

@Vicky
Hello cutie, yes u have to learn to swim, but in that pool u could walk, u did not have to know how to swim really :)

C.
PS: I sent u an email but u never replied to it, me really sad ;(

Keshi said...

WOW excellent pics hun!


LOL @ur pic with the bunny! is that a bunny btw?



**slightly disappointed though since I did not get a Cow towels'

hahaha I rem ur Cow obsession!



Now girl I need to dip my toes in that heavenly pool! Looks AWESOME.


WB again Cess! I really missed ya.


*MWAH*


Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi
++LOL @ur pic with the bunny! is that a bunny btw?++ apparently it was a bunny yeah, it looked more like Goblin for me though :) well i m not an expert on Animals towels :)

Yeah i m back ready to spam ur post with long comments :)

take care KeshKesh

C.

Keshi said...

hey CessCess ;-) MWAH!

yeah I'd be so lost with that Animals towel too!


Im supa glad ur bak Cess...I really am!


Keshi.

Cess said...

@ Keshi

++ yeah I'd be so lost with that Animals towel too!++ he he actualy u can buy a book on how to make the animal towels, i saw it, and I knew they could make cow, but they never had any request like that, people are not as fan as i am of cows :(


++ Im supa glad ur bak Cess...I really am!++ well i m not that glad to be back in Dublin, I wish i could be back in place i want to be but at least i m happy to be back to catch up with ur awesome posts :)

C.

Hemanth Potluri said...

ur back...ur back....oooh now i am excited :P...heeh...pool my god that was awesome ..:)...wish i wud have been there :)....heheh..ur frnds look cute :P..heheh...u got tanned or sun burnt :P..heheh..omg u got bunny towel...wer is mine...send it to me quickly :P..heheh....i want puppy towel .....soo sad u dint get cow towel :P..heheh....and the sun set was awesome...i had those type of sunsets almost daily :P..heheh..since i live opp beach :)...good to see ur post sweetie :)..

urs..hemu..

Preeti said...

bows!!!
superb pics :)
nice you had a great time dudette !!:)

Che said...

Need more details on the three things fast fast fast :P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

wow that was a lovely photo tour....and the swimming pool and the rabit was so cute....I just wish that I get one of this soon :D


and now it's great ur back./..where are the clicks of the chicks ??? /:)

Renu said...

Lovely photos:), they make a new towel animal everyday,isnt it?

rainboy said...

which e-mail are u talking about???
the interview?? i replied to it weeks back..

Anonymous said...

Wow I feel like jumping into the pool
Gr8 pix..u really having a whale of a time huh

kiran sawhney said...

wow such a beautiful pool. You have had an exotic vacation.

--xh-- said...

wow,wow, wow.. u r having one fun time.. :-D

that pool looks awesome :) i would love to jump into it right now...

Unknown said...

beautiful pics dearie..

can see u had a blast..
am sure u r not enjoyin being back.. are u??? wont blame u at all for tht.. mannn itssss sooooo collllldddd this timeee...

Praveen said...

gr8 blog..loved reading the travalogues..and some cool snaps too..
that pool is HUGE

Tarun said...

Your fixation is limited to cows or does it extends to cow boys as well?

:P

I love sunset snaps.
Great holiday to go to I guess.

Ciao

Cess said...

@ Hemanth Potluri

++ur back...ur back....oooh now i am excited :P++ he he easy tiger ;)

++u got tanned or sun burnt ++ both sunburn and then tan

++omg u got bunny towel...wer is mine...++ I can t i was not allowed to keep it

++i had those type of sunsets almost daily ++ now i m jealous.

take care sweetie

C.

Cess said...

@ preeti

++ nice you had a great time dudette !!:)++ I did it was awesome, i ll put more pics ;)

C.

Cess said...

@ Che

++Need more details on the three things fast fast fast :P++ guess we already start talkin about that he he let me know if u want more details on one of the 3 goals ;D

C.

Cess said...

@ τ ħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёя

++I just wish that I get one of this soon :D++ he he they re selling book to make these animals towel

++where are the clicks of the chicks ??? /:)++ told u, it was pretty difficult to click chicks, thought i was some kind of perv lesbo ;)

C.

Cess said...

@ Renu

++Lovely photos:), they make a new towel animal everyday,isnt it?++ yes, i will post the next one soon ;)

C.

Cess said...

@ Swats

I had a great time indeed, the weather was awesome as the pool ;)

C.

Cess said...

@ Kiran Sawhney

++wow such a beautiful pool. You have had an exotic vacation.++ I had a great time indeed!!! I wish i can still be there ;)

C.

Cess said...

@ --xh--

I had a great time, which is sad right now cause it s freakin cold in ireland ;(

C.

Cess said...

@ Ani

++ am sure u r not enjoyin being back.. are u??? wont blame u at all for tht.. mannn itssss sooooo collllldddd this timeee...++ bouhouhou so bad the weather, it is indeed freakin cold!!!! from 40 degrees to 9 it s bad!!!!

C.

Cess said...

@ Praveen

++ gr8 blog..loved reading the travalogues..and some cool snaps too..
++
Hey thanks for passing by, come back soon ;)

cheers

C.

Cess said...

@ Tarun

++ Your fixation is limited to cows or does it extends to cow boys as well?++ well it ends at cows, not necessarily cow boys :D

tc

C.

Vinz said...

cool...
i just loved the snap of the swimming pool..whoa..wt a fun it will be to swim over there for a long time...

nice collection of snaps cess..!!

Keshi said...

aww HUGS! :)

Keshi.