Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Simple weekend

Yesterday I went to Chandni, my favorite indian restaurant, I had as usual my cheese naan, the waiters are not even bringing the menu, they already know what I want ;) Followed by a walk in the herbert park, the weather was pretty cool in dublin yesterday. The yellow old man is walking through the park with his ringing bell which means it is time to leave the park. I came back home.

Was a bit bored, so I was watching some videos on youtube till I found that one, which i found pretty awesome, very funny guys, Indian Michael Jackson, everytime i m laughing when the cleaning guy arrived:



I also took part, finally, at the Nikonians community, and participate to my first contest with the yellow fish, i m not hoping to win, but at least meet some experts that can give me some advice, and share my passion with others.


Now, I m off, till it s still a good weather to roller skate with my friend!
Cheers

3 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Mazhar said...

I am sure u would get some good discount in chandni :). It is really a gud restaurant i recommend it whoever goes from hyd to dublin.

The video u put up is really cool and one of my fav

--xh-- said...

wow, thatz a nice and calm weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I remember Chandni! :) and your chocolate cake!