Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Seriously....

Today was an ok day, I knew by looking at the forecast yesterday that the weather won t be good, until 5 it was irish weather, thank god, we got some sun till 8. Anyway, 20min ago around 9PM, I left my windows opened to get a bit of air to refresh my bedroom (I still haven t understand why it s hit during if we can call that a summer, 'irish summer' so barely 20 degree max and freakin freezing during winter). At 9:01PM, and that s why I don t understand the irish administration, they start, the 'yellow people' (the one wearing flashy jacket to be sure the drivers will see them before driving in to them) started using the most noisy tool to make a hole into the ground! Seriously!!!!!!! Why do they have to do it at 9PM, can t they do it during like proper hours. It happened the same thing 2 months ago, on saturday at 8AM, like what I can t sleep on saturday morning, SERIOUSLY!!!!! And I just realized they are using big truck with orange lights to make it official rite, since here in Ireland they don t use shutters, I still don t know why, and only in my case white curtains, i m sure my room will look like a disco stage with all the lights! I m tired ;( the sound of the hammer drill haven t help my headache going away... i need drugs!
Have a good night people!

2 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

--xh-- said...

orange lighst and all - sure ur room must hv been like a disc :) drilling @ 9pm? no one complaints there?

Cess said...

--xh--> nope ;( there is some properties in the area land by companies, so nobody there at 9pm;( they dont really care about poor renter ;) like me