Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

sunday sucks

Ok this morning did start ok, even though i did not sleep well yesterday, after studying I wen to see a movie Disturbia (ok) and Atonement (ok), on my way back a f@!%^ bastard drove into me and bycicle so I fell on my back fantastic, however my bicycle is perfectly fine.
So i m too tired to finally talk about my trip in Seville the best thing is to go to my flickr to see the pics.
Now i m gonna try to sleep a little bit, my back is quite painful actually , ouh i m so angry, oh did i tell that the guy instead of stopping by to look after me insulted me and drove faster!!!!!!!
Yeah that s right, I hope France is gonna beat Ireland this Friday ;)

0 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):