Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

The Friday Team

Here we are, end of the month of august, the weather still sucks in ireland, it s between sunny and rainny but mostly rainny anyway. But who cares i m going to Sevilla in 3 days.... that s right. My suitcase already have flip flops ready, sunscream, swimsuits, stuff that u dont wear here ;)

Anyway, friday it was time to party, diner to John s place. Spanish, French, Portuguese, Australian, a god mix, nice food, fantastic ice cream as u can see with the following pics ;)

Nat and My ice cream

These are Nathalie and my super ice cream creation ;)

The Divas

The Divas who sang Weddings songs, Mariah Carey... John and Xavi... PS: Patricia the movie is coming soon ;)

Francois, Patricia and Xavi

Francois, Patricia and Xavier

And finally who did stayed the longest on friday night I call the Friday (French) Team ;)

The Friday Team

0 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):