Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

Disappointed ;(

What is Friendship by Wikipedia:
Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more beings.Value that is found in friendships is often the result of a friend demonstrating the following on a consistent basis:
- the tendency to desire what is best for the other
- sympathy and empathy
- honesty perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the perceived faults of one's counterpart
- mutual understanding
This morning I thought I had a friend....but I guess this person don t think I have these kind of values to be trust as a friend, I am probably just an other 'relationship', I m a bit sad and disappointed. I should have known earlier, i m too naive to be polite with myself. That is life, I am still happy for this person even though she does not want to share her secret with me.
It is midnite, I went diner with some I hope friends, now I m getting a bit suspiscious, I m gonna try not to freak out, we had a very pleasant bitching style diner, it feels good sometimes. I went home, to realize I forgot my keys at the office, grrrrrrrr, went back to the office where i m writing my post now... time to go home.
Good nite...

2 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

--xh-- said...

definition of f'ndship? well, i think f'ndship is beyond definitions... and hey, wht if one dont want to share the secret - nt that every one will be same... so cheer up. if ppl dont understand ur value, dont waste ur time for them. it is not worth spending time to explain to ppl who dont care for you... :)

Cess said...

I know, I was just dispapointed yesterday, because I heard it from somebody else who was expecting I already knew it since she was supposed to be my friend. I m over it now ;)