Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

D-6 I m sick....

And here it is, i m leaving in 6 days for Miami and i have to be sick of course!!!!!
Well as usual since the weather sucks in Dublin, the past week had been very cold, so i got the flu, I still have a big corpse and a tiny auto defense biological system, i don t know how they call that, anyway I m sick!
So, I went to see a doc, well, kind of weird, since my mum is a nurse the first thing i do is to consult my mum first, and in case the medicine i have can not help then i m going to the doc! And what the doc say, drink water, eat spicy food.... spicy food????? Seriously, so I can sweat and drink more water!!!! What kind of prescription is it????
Anyway, he stopped me for the week!
Nothing else to say, just 6 days !!!!!! so Good!!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!

0 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):