Isofoto.fr

Isofoto.fr
Check my new photo site :)

What else


- Waiting end of August to be back to France and see my family...

- 'Summer' is almost over here .... ;(

- It is migraines' week.... ;(
.

D-8

I just received a mail from my 'step sister/ex housemate' who sent me pics and confirmation letter that i m actually gonna make that cruise on the carribean, that s right.
Even better to have that news today since it s raining today in Dublin as usual. She told me where i have to wait, how it s going to work, which Terminal I have to wait: Port Everglades, Pier 19, Carnival Liberty. Like u can see on the pic, i will wait here at the bottom right of the picture, not like the others passengers, no because i m 'special' i will wait where the future employees have to wait, so no queue for me excuse me ;)

she sent me as well a picture she took from the boat, the morning before the boat went back to Miami, she had night shift, so it s early in the morning, but i think the pic is great!

That s it for now, i might go to a pub to see the game with ireland and france, I dont understand why they dont publish the game on tv, maybe because they are ashame of ireland who lost already the competition and because they dont like the french because we beat them twice already. We ll see. Anyway 8 days people!!!!!!!!

1 people read it till the end and comment on it ;):

Marie-Eve said...

Aaaahhhh.... I knew it! I knew you would talk about the email I sent you this morning. YES sweetie, I guess you don't really know what you can really expect and I know you're going have a blast!!
I'm waiting for you, at the gangway and I'm more than ready to make you dream during 8 days!!
I miss you a lot and I can't wait to spend some time with ya.
Big big hug
Marie-Eve